Birdlocked V2 Pink, Mini, Includes Reusable Plastic Lock

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Pool boy, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Pool boy

Pool boy Member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Almost new V2 Pink Birdlocked Mini, comes complete with the original packaging, lock, and 2 keys. I'm also including a reusable plastic lock with 2 keys that you can research at www.lockeduplove. In my opinion the plastic lock brings the Birdlocked to another level. The plastic lock is smaller,quieter and more comfortable then the metal lock. My KH prefers the plastic as it doesn't have sharp edges like metal. Also, in my opinion, mini is the size to get even if you are average sized. In general the smallest tube you can fit in will be the more comfortable device. I have tried multiple devices, and besides a custom cage, this is the best I have used. I have sterilized this device and it is ready to go.

New this device is $124.95 plus another $24.95 for the plastic lock and 2 keys.

Offered for $95. Includes shipping via USPS to CONUS. PayPal only.

IMG_0057.jpg

2. Pool boy

Pool boy Member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    SOLD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice