Birdlocked Tip

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Dguy, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Hi,
    My most recent purchase was a birdlocked mini device and it worked ... ok. None have worked super well so far. But I did stumble on a gem.

Trade the plastic strap that holds the locking mechanism for a metal hose clamp (they're like a buck at any hardware store.)

You can clip the slits (one on the left and right of a strip that is about where the normal locking pin would be.)

Bend the non clipped slit up into a hump that a lock can go through. This allows you to have a more secure and adjustable band (turn the screw one way or the other to tighten or loosen) and as long as the lock placement is accurate it can stay locked up.

I hope i explained that well enough. Let me know if anyone has questions.

My wife found it really nice because if I was to be punished she'd tighten the screw for a little bit (10-30 minutes. small times to make sure no real damage was done) and tease me. Then turn the screw the other way a few times to loosen it back up.

The lock position will stop it from being able to loosen too much. And since it's metal it will add to the security of the device. Hope this helps or inspires anyone.

2. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Interesting concept! I recently tried the Pico, and yes the strap and little lock are a bit pathetic. Some time ago we acquired a load of ty-wraps which have embossed numbers. I wrapped one around the pico, including the ball strap, and closed it with a cable tie gun. It took some cojones, as you might say, to point something that looks like a gun at the family jewels and then pull the trigger.

I then showed the number to my KH and was thereby tamper-evident for the duration.

I've never owned anything with spikes, and it made it interesting, but I believe impossible for long term wear. After 48 hrs or so I asked for a change. The penis had lots of short-lived but alarming looking dimples in it.

As ever pul-out was entirely possible, so I put a ring through my PA to make it escape proof.

I liked your tip @Dguy, especially the part about turning the screw.. thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice