Birdlocked question

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by influencee, May 11, 2010.

1. influencee

influencee Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Hello,

As being involved in a chastity lifestyle is more and more a concern to me I've talked about it to my girfriend and bought a birdlocked to try it first by myself before going farter- she doesn't know about this last part.

I can fit the device after several tries, but once I'm into it it doesnt stays in place withe the ring against my stomach as I have seen in several pictures.

Instead, as soon as I try to get erect, my penis pulls the cage slightly, squeezing my balls and allowing the ring to space about two inches from of my body. Once in this state, I can't bring it back to its normal place.

It isnt very painfull, but makes the cage unconcealable which would be a real issue if my loved one chosed to become my keyholder.

Is ita normal which happended to other wearers? Did I miss something or make something wrong? Have you any advice about this issue?

I thought it could be a size problem, but according to the birdlocked.com size chart I'm in a right sized cage. could I be unable to wear a birdlock? It would be very sad, because I really fear cages that prevent you from sleeping well since I do an exhausting job.

I hope the problem description was comprehensive enough...

In any case, thanks for any answer of help about this problem.

2. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I have tried and given up Birdlocked because of this. Plus the fact that you could easily pull out of it using just som oil or sope and water.

I think cages that depend on a tight A-ring are hard to use because they create an erection and later becomes impossible to wear.

And Birdlocked has the tightes of A-rings. You could cut an opening in it and close it with tape or a strips. A looser A-ring dosent compromise on security as it is none, but it could make it functional.

3. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Birdlocked issues

I had te exact problem. If I put any lube in it, I could just slip out so I would try to keep it dry and it would pull like yours and was very painful. You may have to look at a different Device. I had to search a few before I found one that works. I am I. The pa5000 right now but I have had a large pa for years so it made since. Best of luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice