Birdlocked question

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Kmilla1984, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Kmilla1984

Kmilla1984 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    i am awaiting the arrival of my birdlocked...it took a lot of fence-jumping from the cb series to the birdlocked before i finally decided...now it's en route and i have a VERY pertinant question...
    i'm a big boy in the genital area...i've seen posts about not being able to fit into the collar...has anyone found a fix for this? and this device won't seperate from the collar when an erection occurs, correct?
    Just attempting to quell a few fears, thanks in advance for your responses

2. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    it's got some give.

i can only comment on the birdlocked as it's the only device i've ever owned (well, i take that back, i had some "gates of hell" once but i didn't realize at the time it was a chastity device.lol) the rubber composition allows a degree of give, in stretching, that i would imagine the hard cased varieties may not.

3. toniaTV

toniaTV Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    It all depends on the length of the ball-sack, mine is very tight, so I could not put it on and believe me I tried.
    What does help a bit is before putting it on take a warm bath so the ball-sack stretches a bit and use a good lubricant.
    For me this did not help, but I do hope you will succeed.
    Lots of luck.

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Most people can't fit because they can't get scrotum through the base ring. Just lube up (the device, not you) and if you are flexible enough, it's not a problem.

If you are a big boy, you'll find that when an erection occurs, you can't lengthen in the device, so instead the base of your cock near your body will erect, pushing the device far from the body. If your scrotum is very tight, this could be painful, or you could end up with a jackknife bend in the penis.

For me, the effect was crazy. My scrotum is so flexible I could basically achieve full wood in the device. It was like being erect with a tight cap on the tip of the penis, but despite that and not curving properly, for all intents and purposes I had a full erection, even though the device was holding my balls just below the corona of my penis.

Felt exactly like someone tugging on my balls and squeezing my penis == uh oh.

5. Kmilla1984

Kmilla1984 Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks y'all

fears quelled! it came in the mail earlier today. i did some manscaping to the area, took a warm shower to loosen up and lubed the cage and collar with soap.it went on fairly easily, and it's the PERFECT size. (thank you birdlocked.com for showing me how to measure!) i fit right to the end of the cage-which is good because i don't think i'll have a problem with dripping after urinating :). and WOW it's comfortable!!! tight enough that i wont be able to get loose, but loose enough to not make anything swell. sitting and walking prove to be (almost) as natural as not having it on. i'm sure a morning run wouldn't be a problem. and the other issue i thought would arise was the dreaded visibility factor. i have a pretty high-standards job where anything out of the norm could get me removed (but it's getting better). i tossed on some boxers after the shower (i'm definately a man's man) and i would never have guessed i had it on just by looking...and i mean scrutinizing. it hasn't been on too long, but first impressions say i would recommend this device to anybody.
    ~k

6. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    A good attitude helps.

Good to see your initial fears are relieved. I hope the "manscaping " doesn't come to be a regret like it did for me, however. The stubble was a bitch at times, easily irritated. I just went back in mine for my 2nd stint, this one likely to be way longer than the last of 5 days, considering how much i fucked up while "out" this weekend.

7. newbb21

newbb21 Member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM

I purchased my Birdlocked from Birdlocked.com and I have been waiting patiently for about 7 days and i am frustrated as hell because I need it soon. How long did it take you to receive yours in the mail?

8. MissCTX

MissCTX New member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    I've ordered mine at a local shop in my country and received it in two days. That is today.

Putting it on was quite easy although I do have a tight scrotum. I still got space left inside and it is really comfortable.

Only I'm a little shocked by it being so bulky so that I cannot wear it under a straight skirt. Maybe I should have opted for the mini.

I don't have somebody taking care of it, so for me it is just for fun for now.

I've tested the security of it, but I can pull out of it in under a minute. Mmmh?

Daisy

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    "birdlocked" what a waste of money ....i could not wear it longer than an hour, what a painfull expirience ..i tried again , in the end it ended in the rubbish-bin..nothing beats a decent chastity belt ..for security , comfort and hygiene...reg. GWENY :p

Attached Files:

10. Warptcuck

Warptcuck Member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Mine is only painful when I get an erection. It pulls my balls very very tight. And I have the Pico version. I don't get many erections in the day time, but at night, I found out that I get a lot of erections.
    I do have some dribbling when I piss, if my dick isn't all the way to the end of the device. If I pull it out and it isn't, I have to sit to piss.
    I lube it up, turn it upside down and insert my balls one at a time, then turn it right side up and insert my dick next, then my wife puts the lock on. When she installs it, she hurts my balls too much.

11. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    i have a pa piercing, i tried these birdlocks with different style rings and jewelry with the PA cable, but the head of my penis underneath would get sore after a couple days...but thats the only way i could not escape was if i had a ring and that cable...i let my penis heal though, and have been using a smaller rubber band through my piercing instead of a ring. its super comfortable, and i cant pull out unless i were to cut the band, but then id be in trouble...so its pretty much like a ring, but doesnt bother me at all...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice