Birdlocked Pico

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by omega1111, Sep 18, 2009.

1. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    I have had the Pico for awhile now. I am currently in month 2 of wearing it. While the pain can be noticeable, I actually enjoy that. My Mistress loves to get me has aroused as much as the Pico will allow and then proceed to squeeze it causing the spikes to really dig in. It works great for me, and I am unable to pull out as one poster mentioned above.

2. ben35us1

ben35us1 New member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    I just purchased my second Pico device the first was way too small 35mm. I repurchased another 50mm size ring. I am very frustrated since it is very hard to put on. I am asking for any tips or tricks that others use to put on the device. I have found the ring is thicker than other devices like the cb2000 which I can wear. I have tried lube and the rubber band trick around my testicles to push through but nothing works. This is a device I truly want to wear since I have heard the spikes are what makes it great. Any help or tips and pictures of how to put it on would be greatly appreciated.

3. ben35us1

ben35us1 New member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    I am happy to report I finally figured out how to put the 50mm size on. I used the shower to help wet the device and make it slippery and a tight rubber band. I am currently locked but have not felt the spikes yet. I am usually flaccid but maybe later. it is pretty comfortable though I will try to learn the project of putting it on again. practice makes perfect. I could have never got the 35mm on the ring is too small.

4. chastised_slave

chastised_slave Locked in panties.

Cornwall UK
    Local Time:
    The spikes can be filed down with sand paper, i would think the spikes help with anti-pullout also, please let me know as thinking of getting one.

5. chastised_slave

chastised_slave Locked in panties.

Cornwall UK
    Local Time:
    All birdlocks are best applied using water based lubricant and one testicle then next through the ring followed by penis, i will be uploading photos of this in my next album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice