Birdlocked Neo -- not liking for long continuous wear

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by satyr_returns, Apr 8, 2018.

1. satyr_returns

satyr_returns Active member

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I loved the Birdlocked Neo when I first got it. Very comfortable, and most of the time I totally forgot I had it on. I did have to adjust the "boys" from time to time -- I kept shifting to one side or the other around the strap, and evened them out.

The first lockup, I went for three weeks straight without removal, to challenge myself. Cleaning was a challenge but I did my best with body wash and a plastic syringe. But truly, this device retains odors, and there is no way to thoroughly clean. It probably needs more bath time (submersion) than shower time.

I am currently finishing up a two-week lockup, but this time I am removing every 2-3 days for cleaning. The device needs to be scrubbed and soaked. This is inconvenient as I don't have a current partner. I did have someone hold the key last time, but not as a "Keyholder" -- not someone who would want to supervise unlocking me a few times a week for washing.

And even with or without a real Keyholder to supervise cleaning, there are times I will want to challenge myself with continuous wear, like I did the first time around. I may have to save up to get a stainless steel one to allow myself that experience.

Also, the Birdlocked allows for some stimulation -- squeezing, pressing -- too much of a temptation at times.

I'd recommend the Birdlocked for a beginner, for airline travel with a plastic lock, or in a situation where the arrangement allows frequent removal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice