Birdlocked Mini can work if you have a high tight scrotum.

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jun 22, 2010.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Review Birdlocked Mini

A lot of this may have been covered in other reviews but you can never have enough information when it comes to choosing a device.

First impressions.

For a device called 'mini' it initiallylooks quite big but once you put it on it all seems to make sense. Itwas a lot softer than I was expecting but the quality of the onepiece molding couldn't be faulted.

Getting it on.

I thought this was going to be a realstruggle especially taking into account what I have read and the factas the title implies that I have a high, tight scrotum.

To put it on I used a generous amount of Vaseline (PetroleumJelly ) around my scrotum and penis as Ialways did when putting on my CB2000. First of all with the securitystrap loose I slid each testicle in through the bottom of the cockring one at a time making sure I had pulled as much of my scrotumthrough as I could to ensure my testicles didn't try and pop backthrough. I then pushed my penis through the the top of the cock ringand into the penis tube part of the device, using my two fingers tomake sure my penis was right inside the device. I then pulled thebottom strap toward the cock ring and pulled the security straparound the cock ring closing it with the pin and then securing with apad lock. .

Comfort.

I have had it on 24 hours and hardlynotice I'm wearing it. I have a full nights sleep without being wokenup by it. I usually apply Vaseline around my scrotum a few times aday to avoid any rubbing and this seems to help. I have the securitystrap as tight as it will go although I'm sure it would be easy topunch a hole in it if you wanted it tighter. My testicles haven'ttried to pop out once resulting in that excruciating pain many haveexperience when wearing a CBXXX device.

I will update in a few days to see howI'm getting on but so far so good. Considering it has been probably ayear since I have worn my CB2000 for any length of time I am amazedat how comfortable and natural it feels to wear the birdlocked mini.

Security

Like most ball closure style devicesit's not 100% secure but it feels a lot more secure than the CB2000.As the material is rubber, it grips your penis making pull outdifficult although not impossible. On the other hand though fullreinsertion would more than likely be impossible without yourDominant knowing that you have pulled out. As for pulling the holedevice off, this is probably possible but putting it back on with thesecurity strap locked would be impossible, also to pull it offcompletely would undoubtedly hurt your testis.

These devices are best described asdeterrents and constant reminders of the commitment to chastity youhave made. I am more than happy with the level of security the deviceoffers.

To improve security you can always usea PA cable coupled to a Prince Albert ring. Although in my experienceit doesn't work if you have a longer than average foreskin as it rubsand pinches and believe me it really hurts.

Overall

I'm happy with it, I think I have founda device that works for me. Everyone is different though buthopefully this will help others when making a decision.

Compared with the CB2000 is a a heck of a lot better. The CB2000 is bulky, hard and not very secure. Well at least that is my opinion of it. You can still pick up a CB2000 for £60 even though CB said they were stopping production but I would probably spend the extra £40 on a birdlocked.

A must point out that the devices was very kindly given one after I asked if any one had a mini for sale.but after spending a not insignificant amount on a CB2000 and a CB3000 I wish the Birdlocked was out the same time that I had purchased these devices.

(forgot to add) It's practically invisible under clothes. Even if you managed to brush past some one they would be none the wiser. No more wearing tight underwear to try and reduce the bulge.

[​IMG]

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I've spent 3 full nights in the birdlocked so far without incident. I have continued to use Vaseline around my scrotum to help stop any soreness and so far it seems to be working.

I did end up buying some small incontinence pads, I have found that I am unable to adequately shake any excess off after going to the bathroom I don't think my long foreskin helps. It's no big deal though and the pads seem to help with comfort.

So far so good.

3. chastice

chastice Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Kris,
    Hope you don't mind me adding to this thread only I phoned Birdlocked today trying to get some info on the Pico,sadly nobody there speaks much in the way of English but we managed.
    Like you I'm keen on the mini which only comes with the 45mm ring(I currently use the CB6000s with the largest ring the internal diameter of which is 50mm,sometimes it feels too tight and I get that pain when the old nads try to pop out,I can't get the next size down on yet I could go to the middle ring on the CB3000?)
    Like you I'm high and tight,very high and tight,mine can vanish and just leave the scrotal skin which feels like leather when they do that....they really don't want to play!
    Anyway,I really want the Pico,it's just that I could have ordered it from Lovehoney and got a tidy discount and next day delivery but they only sell the 45mm version,looks like I'll have to buy direct from Birdlocked for the 50mm ring.
    I just hope I can get in the flipping thing!
    And stay in it!
    Second reason for replying to this is the foreskin issue you mentioned.
    Mine WAS okay,I looked circumcised when hard and it confused some girls back in the day but suffering from some ED now it's a nuisance as I like to feel skinned and could train it back for days(still can at night)but a few years ago before the probs I found this link,forgive me if you already know the technique,
    http://www.circlist.com/preferences/feelcut.html
    Trust me it works!
    Rather than the tape they suggest I used microporous tape,quicker and easier to remove and reapply if you get it wrong,and I think it's still only about £2 a roll off the shelf in any supermarket pharmacy section.
    I toyed with the idea of superglue which was created to stick skin together but I'm not going there!

4. divatenor

divatenor New member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    I am very high/tight as well and I can't seem for the life of me to be able to get the thing on. I tried using a shoelace around the "boys" and get them in that way with no success, just lots of pain. I'm wondering if I should try and go up a size or if the device just isn't for me. Thoughts?

5. Magewuff

Magewuff New member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM

Why hello there,

I just got one of these for myself this past week (feels like a pretty damn long ago, since I have been locked up the whole time).

The first time I put it on, it took upwards of a half hour. I finally found this method to be best.

You need to start by getting the boys to hang low, by using warm water or simply lightly pulling down.

I used plenty of KY on the inside of the cock-ring part, then used plenty of saliva on my boys.

Here is the trick: I knelt on the floor with my legs spread, I think this may have helped lower them a little bit more.

I held them at an angle so one was much closer to the floor then the other. then I PUSHED THE RING PART UP OVER THE TESTICLES instead of trying to push them through the ring. This part is what made it easy I believe.

I have not had much experience with ball stretching before, but after 3 days like this, I think they are pretty much used to it :)

Good luck!

6. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    I bought that thing and it did not work. Impossible to get it on :-(

Very disapointing.

I cut away the ring part and used my old CB2000 ring and connected the cage with a padlock. Not very professional, but gave me an idea of how this thing could be, if the designers would have put some more thought into it with respect to people who do not have a ball sac that hangs at theier knees.

So ... Birdlocked, please develope a version 2.0, the current one sucks ... Thanks.

7. chastice

chastice Junior Member

Local Time:

8. chastice

chastice Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't think Birdlocked listen.
    Got a mail from them the other day about their new Neo,
    http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity_device/security_chastity_male.asp
    I can see the idea and how it's supposed to work but I don't think it will somehow.
    Just another good idea badly thought out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice