Birdlocked Bulk/Discretion

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by IWalkTheLine, May 31, 2013.

1. IWalkTheLine

IWalkTheLine Member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    I have been struggling with my Birdlocked Classic for awhile. And I *may* have found a solution. Of course, I will keep testing, and I will update this thread with the results. But I wanted to share it.

Given the way the Birdlocked device works, you can easily wind up with a significant and obviously noticeable, abnormal and bizarre bulge in your pants. (If you want to comment that nobody looks at guy's crotches, that bulges are normal, or that it's all psychological, I will ignore your remarks or call you ridiculous or worse. I know what I'm talking about.)

My first attempt to solve this problem was to experiment with methods of tying down the device. I'd prefer to not have to go this way. And if you tie it down too much, given the way it splits your balls, you wind up with balls sandwiched between your legs which makes walking very uncomfortable. Of course, further testing here may happen.

My second attempt was to pick up some boxer briefs. I opted for Rico's like this: http://is.gd/xwzo0N This did not work. There are two problems. First, there is not enough compression in the area which covers one's package. Second, and this is the total deal breaker, moving between sitting and standing can cause the tip of the BL to shift up. It becomes pinned against a portion of the briefs which is higher than where you wanted the tip to stay. When you stand up, you then have a little rocket pointing straight outwards. Total fail. (Perhaps a different brand of briefs will work better?)

My third attempt, which has so far been very positive, was to shift to wearing PANTS THAT FIT. Several of my pants (and I'm currently primarily wearing Abercrombie Khakis) were too large. The pants themselves provided no compression. When I moved into a pair that actually fits well, it was like magic happened. Suddenly, and wearing only LOOSE, COMFY BOXERS, the problem has almost entirely vanished. There may be a SLIGHT additional bulge, but it's hardly something anybody would ever notice or comment about.

So far, this has been the first big AHA moment I have had. Gentlemen, make sure you are wearing pants that fit properly, and then see how things go! By making this simple adjustment, I've gone from wearing a device that is FUCKING OBVIOUS under clothing to wearing a device that is almost entirely invisible. Of course, I'd like to improve further on this, and will, but for now, I'm quite happy.

I would appreciate any further advice here. Especially on brands of underwear that work. The Rico's are a total fail.

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Hi there!

I have read this thread a few times and have been trying to think of a way to respond!

I am on my feet and in front of people all day, so being 'inconspicuous' is pretty important to me.

I wear Bonds underwear (a popular brand here in Australia, but I'm not sure if you get them where you are.) These are the ones I wear:

[​IMG]
    They are called the 'Guyfront Trunk' (http://www.bonds.com.au/mens/underwear.html#isPage=8)

Now.... I find these look similar to your Rico's, but I can only comment on 'performance' from my POV.

I find these work great for me. OK-our anatomy is probably different, so that is perhaps something that needs to be taken into account. But I find that once I position myself in my undies, I generally stay there! I can point my Birdlocked down and I find I am held in place well. I only really readjust after I have been to the toilet, because I have to reposition everything again anyways!

I grab the entire Birdlocked package and put myself straight down inside these undies. My balls are generally pushed against the top of my thighs, but not uncomfortably so - ie: I'm not squished between my legs in agony! I feel no pain throughout the day apart from the rare occurrence of my foreskin peeking out the slot in the end of the BL (remembering the PA model has a bigger slot than the Classic). That tends to be like a bit of a chafe anyways - nothing to really complain about and a gentle reminder of why my choice is so good!!!!

Also - I generally wear track pants, so these tend to be a bit baggy in the front.

Are they 'good fitting' pants? Well, I'm not too sure.

I wouldn't say the track pants offer much extra compression. I have worn shorts under these pants to give me some extra compression in the past, but now I don't bother as I find the Bonds undies hold me firmly in place.

Tight pants are a different story altogether.... With a BL, a tight tight pair of pants is hard ('scuse the pun!) to do. If the crotch is short, the point of the BL can easily be seen. I have found that the whole package has to be laid to one side (generally my left) in tight pants. That alleviates the pointy-ness, but then accentuates the bulge!

So.... In conclusion, I agree with IWTL that good fitting pants help. Tight pants are definately a challenge.

But I have to add that the Bonds undies I have do a superb job of holding things in place too!

I REALLY hope you find a good solution to your problem buddy! I would definately not want to be tying things down!!!!

And although this probably doesn't really help you, I hope my perspective can at least offer some 'hope' that bulgability in the BL can definately be controlled!!!!

J

3. IWalkTheLine

IWalkTheLine Member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Thanks for the thoughts!

4. chastised_slave

chastised_slave Locked in panties.

Cornwall UK
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Actually i like the bulge in my pants, plenty of ladies glance down and smile!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice