Birdlocked as of today

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by subken, May 1, 2009.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Today my Birdlocked arrive after about a month of waiting, I got one of the last mini's on Kept-for-her.

It came about 30 minutes ago and to my surprise I got it on without difficulty in less than five minutes. Used very little lube - just a touch of water based KY around the rings.

My first impression is that it's kind of small. I fill it up all the way and perhaps should have gotten the regular, but it is too early to tell.

It is certainly comfortable even though it keeps my ballsack tigher than the CB3K. There was never a CBXX made that I could not pull out of if I really wanted to do it, but the Birdlocked is different - no way I could pull out.

I'll update in a day or so, afterall it's only been 45 minutes.

2. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Just got my Mini yesterday also. Long wait from KeptForHer, but it's not their fault. (I ordered in March.)

I got into the mini right away. Like you said, easy to fit. Had it on in less than 2 minutes with just a bit of lube, like you did. And once it was on, Mistress looked at it and said... 'Lock it up!'. I've been in it ever since. Very comfortable... almost too comfortable compared to the CBxK. We went out to my son's game, then shopping, then home and into bed. No problems at all. It's a very interesting feeling, the softness of the silicone. Almost caressing, but when you try to get hard there's just no place to go.

As for security... I think the jury's still out on that one. I think any device that you have to slip everything in from the back, you're going to be able to slip it back out again. Might not be able to get back in again though! Have to wait and see. I think a piercing would be the only sure way.

And as for fit... I'm definitely a "grower", and my testes hang pretty low, so the mini is a good fit for me. No pain or discomfort at all. That's why I feel like it's a little bit scary how comfortable it is... might wind up being in for the long haul!

3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I have been wearing mine most of the time for a few weeks now and I too have found it almost too comfortable - I simply forget its there for much of the day. I have made up some fairly heavy gauge straps to replace the transparent ones supplied (as they stretch over a day or so). I now use a strap that is slightly tighter than the tightest setting of the standard strap and I find this is more comfortable as it holds the thing somewhat higher up and paradoxically puts less pressure on the nuts.

I have had a simple idea about the security. If when the device is strapped up some hair at the top is allowed to lie between the strap and the ring it acts as a tell-tale. If you tried to pull out you would be bound to pull the hair out from under the strap (or out of yourself!)

4. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    After wearing it over night, and then taking a shower, I found that I was able to easily slip out of the mini. Disappointing to be sure. But I punched another hole in the strap and cinched it down tighter and all is good now. I'm sure I could still get out if I really wanted to, but I just don't want to. It feels to good to be in it, and it feels to good to be locked up by my wife!

I think I'm going to put some thought into a replacement strap... something a bit more durable than the plastic one... perhaps a nylon zip tie or something along those lines. Other than that, I like the birdlocked, and my wife loves it. She likes the look and feel of it WAY better than the CB series.

5. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I used some belt leather (about 2mm thick) cut to 12mm wide and punched holes 12mm apart at one end and 18mm apart at the other end so that I could adjust the fit in 6mm steps by selecting which pair of holes I used. The leather stretches very slightly but nothing like the amount the clear strip stretches.

6. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    my plastic post broke. wonder if there are other alternatives for that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice