1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bikini Tan Lines as Punishment

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by TVShannon, Feb 8, 2010.

1. There is something about 2 piece bikini tan lines on a sissy that I find very exciting. Have any other sissies been subjected to this? Or any Mistresses make thier sissies do it?

The first time I got one was at the direction of a Dominant Mistress. I was directed to lay out over a couple days time in a bikini and of course, the sun left it's mark!

The tan really brands you as the sissy you are. It cannot be wiped off and cannot be mistaken for anything but what it is!

Over the years I have since gotten my winter tan many times. I get it in the winter by going to tanning salons. When spring arrives it's back to the salon to get rid of it.

What real man would get a bikini tan??!

Attached Files:

jemmi, locked17, Sandrajane and 11 others like this.
  2. That does sound pretty nice.....get the tan lines at the tanning bed then have a trip planned to the beach. Someone would get some looks!

danijean001 likes this.
  3. Great pics, that is something I'll have to discuss with my wife. Oh by the way, you're very pretty.

4. That's not punishment. I love bikini tans lines. It helps me pass as those kind of tans lines would never be on a guy. I love to wear backless dresses when I go out in the summer, showing off my cute tans lines. Guys go gaga over the cute tans lines. Mmmmm, yummy. It really give the illusion of cleavage when you wear a low cut blouse as well. Try it some time. I really recommend it.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. i dont have bikni lines i dont ahve any panty lines
    i sun bath in the nude the only place that does not get tan is my penis i have my cock cage over it

danijean001 and Kir_S like this.
  6. Yes, my Wife loved to make sure my first tanning of the season was bikini top tan lines! My Dr. got a kick out of it, & his nurse found reasons to bring in three other nurses to see them too...lol! Of course she has done the same thing when she saw i was wearing lacy, frilly panties too! I loved the cute pix of it...oh, & u r very pretty! Luv, glenda

danijean001 and SoumisCH like this.
  7. I was sent to the salon this weekend and given a small bikini. Got a nice tan line.
    My Keyholder loves it... I am very nervous returning to work because every once in awhile I have to change.

:Locker:

danijean001 likes this.
  8. Locked, did you ever get that tan?

9. Now that would be humiliating: going to the beach in a two piece bikini, even though there is nothing on top!

danijean001 likes this.
  10. So any updates on any bikini tans?

11. dont have a bikini tan, but I have a landing strip which is quite embarrasing when using the public toilets

danijean001 likes this.
  12. working on it foto 3.JPG

danijean001 and gabby like this.
  13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    @Chrizje@Chrizje hmm, more work is needed on hair removal.

14. Every summer m gets her bikinis out to work in the garden. After a couple of days of decent sunshine and they really show up well. She certainly gets the looks when we go to the naturist beach near us.
    Christine

danijean001 likes this.
  15. Much better I was going to make a comment but @Mistress B@Mistress B got there first.

Xx wendy

danijean001 likes this.
  16. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Well, what can I say, wendy has said it all. I'm impressed with your speedy reaction. Well done.

danijean001 likes this.
  17. I hope you're wearing sunscreen, skin cancer isn't fun for anyone.

danijean001 likes this.
  18. Never had bikini tan lines. Had thong tan lines a few times. :) My wife used to make me lay in the sun naked at the nude beaches we visited on vacation. She made sure that my pubic area got sunburned. I think that is the most painful sun burn I ever got. She had lots of fun watching me as we went about our vacation with me struggling against the pain every time my pants or underwear rubbed against the sunburn. Ouchie.

19. BTW, after those experiences and a biopsy of a mole, I stayed out of the sun. Luckily I am not light skinned so I rarely burn except on the parts that never saw the sun before.

20. I'm not sure I would see it as punishment either. I would enjoy the embarrassment of having to explain those tan lines. I don't have a mistress yet but I feel like I may do this!

danijean001 likes this.
  21. well i dont have a mistress,but i would love to have somebody telling what to do. And i love to explain why i do have tanlines

22. Last winter I had a tan time from a one-piece speedo swimsuit. It had the "X" straps in the back and high cut hips. I loved it. This year I have a new black bikini I will be wearing while in the tanning bed.

This summer when I thought all my tan lines were gone we went to a water park. After going down a couple slides my wife says to me "you know, you still have tan lines on your back. The X is pretty obvious". I turned bright red with embarrassment and asked her if I could put on a T shirt. She allowed it. I had to do the walk of shame all the way back to our locker to get my shirt.

danijean001 likes this.
  23. well I not ashamed of it anywasy.

danijean001 likes this.
  24. It was a humiliating and long walk back to our locker, but I loved every step.

danijean001 and Mistress Deborah like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sissy tan lines