Bijou

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by billzboats, Mar 3, 2021.

1. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I love my MM jailbird but could not keep balls in. Bought a Bijou from Evotion and wore it for 8 days straight. Ordered a slightly smaller tube and received it today. Fits like a glove and holds my head in place. Wearing to work this week and will work out in it this weekend.

ChasteCel, bincorona and Guest 2684 like this.
  2. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Congratulations, a good decision. Well-fitting piercing-only devices are worth their weight in gold.
    For some here not as kinky as some ball trap devices or full belts, but straightforwardly effective and 100% suitable for 24/7 use without any limitations.

We prefer it that way.

bincorona likes this.
  3. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I have been looking at the evotion devices a lot lately. I have come to the opinion that i would like to get a PA and buy the Bijou. The alternative, in my mind, would be the Orion. Hopefully a totally custom fit would alleviate my pain issues. The Bijou seems like a much more certain solution whereas the Orion would be a gamble as to whether I could wear it long term.

I am having a hard time bringing up the idea of a PA with my wife. I'm pretty sure she's not going to go for the PA. In fairness, I was pretty "hell no PA" until a week or two ago. Then I did some hard research on it and realized it's really not that big of a deal. It just seems like a big deal.

Any suggestions on ways to have that conversation?

bondinchas likes this.
  4. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    What reservations does your wife have? I think it depends on that.
    And of course from her general attitude towards your chastity.

5. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    TheEncoded likes this.
  6. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Bijous are awesome by the way. I wear mine weeks at a time in total comfort.

bincorona likes this.
  7. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I don't know for sure that she will have big reservations. She might well surprise me. She has surprised me several times on this journey.

That said, I know my wife well and I think she will take issue with the idea. When we started chastity, some of her rules where:
    • No metal. It seems extreme and painful to her. She doesn't like the aesthetic.
    • No spikes or other pain-inducing contraptions. She acknowledged that chastity devices won't be comfortable all the time, but it is not her prerogative (nor mine) to cause me physical pain and discomfort.
    She doesn't find piercings to be sexy.

So putting all that together, I just think her initial reaction will be positive. I'm kind of hoping for neutral, haha.

I'm just trying to get some ideas on the best way to approach the topic/conversation that will be least likely to send her running for the hills.

8. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
  9. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Here can help that a proper piercing-only-device is the best choice to prevent any pain and discomfort!
    In the phase of healing, of course, you have to wear jewelry. But afterwards when you take the device off, you don't need to wear a ring or anything like that. Then the piercing is not really visible.

TheEncoded likes this.
  10. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Well. I had that conversation with my wife (related post). So now it would appear I am getting more serious about the Bijou.

I am hoping you fine folks can make some sizing recommendations.

When flaccid, my shaft (no glans) measures about 55 mm. If I am really cold, there is shrinkage. I have not captured that length. Fully erect, I am about 90 mm.

So I presume that would put me in the "grower" category as opposed to "shower."

According to the evotion website, I should subtract 30%. So that means I should order a Bijou a shaft length of ~39 mm.

To me, this seems quite short. It would cover less than half of my shaft when erect.

Can I get a longer shaft without risking pulling on the piercing during regular movement/shrinkage?

11. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    You would be well advised to follow the guidance on the Evotion website. Too short is preferable to too long.
    Yes a long cage will put stress on your piercing. Think of your dick being stretched like a spring. Also as you move about and particularly when you sit down it will put significant tension on your little friend. This will cause pain and will also cause the piercing to migrate.

Besides you do not need to completely enclose the entire length. If you cover the glans and the frenum it will prevent access to the sensitive bits.

The width or circumference is also very critical for a tube-only device. Too big and it places the entire weight of the cage on your piercing. Too tight and you with end up with edema and pain when you inevitably attempt an erection. You want the Goldilocks size; not to loose and not too tight.

Neander and TheEncoded like this.
  12. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the information. I'll stick to the guidance on the evotion website.

13. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Unlike Evotion describes, I would report 2 circumferences: once just behind the glans (the smaller circumference) and once about mid-shaft or 1/3 shaft, depending on the length you order.
    Behind the glans just large enough that it still "holds" flaccid but erect does not disturb the blood circulation. This will hold the device without stressing the piercing. Then choose the shaft diameter so that it is nice & tight when erect.

14. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Lol sounds like my wife too. Like you I kinda woke up one day n ya know what??! I want a PA piercing! After I told her, I think she was more afraid of the piercing than myself. She said no no no for months n months. Id bring it up bout once a week. “Ya know...if Id gotten the piercing when I wanted its be healed by now! Or I could be past the baby ring n into the better larger ones by now!” Stuff like that. Then finallyI just made the appt. I wore her down. FF 18mnths n Im wearing 2G. Now I get dick jewelry in the mail all the time. Shes jealous. Lol.

15. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    As mentioned by others. ... better to be too short than too long in this case. One thing that I had Andy do for mine ... not sure if it is standard or not .... but I had him make the tube with basically the same angle on the base side as the tip side. In other words the bottom of the tube is shorter than the top of the tube. I figured this would do a few things. 1) it would allow just a little more room for that shrinkage to happen and not allow that base of the tube to bump up against the balls and put stress on the piercing. 2) It would also appear and look like the tube is longer when viewing from the top side. 3) I thought it might grip my shaft better with an angle on the base side as I has some issues with previous tubes that had a straight cut end to it. When I would get hard it would basically push the tube off of itself and put stress on the piercing.

To my delight .. all 3 points worked fantastically! Even when super cold and shrunken ... the tube just barely bumps into my balls ... no more pressure on piercing that way. It definitely looks a little longer from top view .... well it is technically .... lol. And it totally grips my shaft better and somehow it does not force itself off any more like previous tubes I have had.

Another thing to consider, and it was touched upon earlier above by @Neander and @Grayfelix is to make sure you get a good "glans bump" designed into it. I really dropped the circumference on mine to really grip that head. It is pretty snug when soft .....and pretty tight when hard but not so tight that any discoloration happens. In hindsight I prolly coulda gone down a little more.

One you get the right design and fit .. these Bijous are awesome! And don't worry about the length of the tube, as long as that sweet spot is covered up .... it would take a pretty heavy duty vibrator to get off. (which in turn stresses the piercing out and will take a few days to heal up... heh .. err not that I tried that o_O )

Also also ,, just remembered .. if by chance your glans bump is a lil too big or loose .. you can order a "clip" that basically clips in and reduces the diameter there .... works great. (there are some pics in my profile of it if you care)

Good luck :strong:

Neander and TheEncoded like this.
  16. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Awesome! Thanks for this information.

Just schedule my PA. They're booking out a month. I'll probably wait until after the piercing to order the cage to ensure I measure the PA setback properly.

bincorona likes this.
  17. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Good idea!

Don't rush it ..... let it heal fully ..... and then let it heal fully .... and then let it heal fully. don't rush into hanging things off your piercing.

Did I mention let it heal?

The more you rush it the longer it will take.

Keep us posted :)

CuckeldBull and Grayfelix like this.
  18. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    PA will improve her orgasms, also its worth to suggest that without pa the cage can be escaped from. Only present the benefit to her. It also act as nice jewelery when cage is not worn.
    I have two orions, both are not 100%, I can wear them long term but still not they perfect as I wish to be. Its always down the measurements. Or the bespoke design which makes the difference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice