Biggest Balls of them All

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MistressJackie, Mar 24, 2010.

1. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    My slave's balls are huge and there is not much skin between the pubic bone and the ball sack. for instance, I cannot even get enough skin to push the balls down into the sack to twist. he's been having a hard time with his CB 6000 because the ring pinches so much as he's not shaped so much like a funnel, but rather like a plastic bag. I've been considering ball stretching, to build more skin between the pubic bone and the sack. Has anyone had a similar issue making it nearly impossible to keep their chastity device due to the lack of skin area? Is there a better device than the CB6000? Like I said, the difficulty is not in the cage. We've tried the largest ring but he slips out of it.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Not a problem I've had, but I do remember reading others who have somewhere; and ballstretching did the trick. There's a yahoo group called men_into_ball_stretching or similar, and there are various weights etc that will do the job over time. Some are lockable! Then when you've got some more skin there you can use a smaller ring, and with his huge balls the chance of pullout will be NIL!

Plus you have fun playing with them....

LOL

3. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Since this post I've just seen some pix by plugged in the members's pix section: titled Pain - he uses 3 weights, but one dhould be enough for your subbie I daresay...

4. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Thank you Joroincharge; I suspect that is the course of action I will have to take. I am rather displeased that I cannot lock him up sooner, but I do now have the enjoyable task of stretching his balls.

I'm thinking of a two part process; one for travel and one for when he is home. while traveling I envision a Leather Ball Stretcher with 2 Pulls that he can pack with his aneros and wear with 6,8, or 10 oz weights easily in his hotel room. I think the leather stretcher should stay on unless he's in an airport.

For when he is home, I am thinking parachute training. I have to research the length of time or frequency for optimal stretching results but I do believe that's the direction I'm working toward.

5. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    i also have/had a tight ball sack, as they did not hang but were always very tight to my body. Prior to Chastity, we played or started with various cockrings and a leather gates of hell. i started with a thin 2" cockring and worked up to a 1/2" thick 2" cockring. (see pic below, could not find one of the thin cockring) Wearing these seem to help stretch and allow the A-ring of the CB-2000 and now the CB-6000s fit without the problems You speak of.

This may have helped, or it could be all in my head. Just thought i'd share.

Attached Files:

6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I've been told parachute training is excellent, though I'm afraid I'm not an expert. I'm checking the yahoo group out if I can - one never knows...

So long as you've got SOMETHING on his bits properly secured you should be OK, even though it's not a cb 24/7. But once the stretching's done it can be full steam ahead....

LOL

7. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    My hub is built the same way and whilst I prefer the way they look to a hanging scrotum it does cause some problems with some ball rings. That said, the longer he spends in the 6000, the easier it gets and he may even now go down a ringsize soon. I bought a humbler and getting it on him is a real trial of my patience which is a shame because it's a great device. Parachute training is also great fun but if you do go down this route, don't waste your money on the extortionate costs of ball weights sold along with the device. I bought a load of fishing weights of varying sizes and also a set of small camping carabiners to attached them too in a variety of pleasing colours. I've had great fun making him guess the colour of the weight before adding them on and they do look and sound pleasing.

I also tied the parachute to the club foot of my free standing bath and made him stretch himself to reach my pussy as I sat on the edge of the loo seat. Completely evil but fun.....

8. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    The best results i have seen and had for ball stretching are the weighted cylinders. Problem with the leather ones for travel is that they use metal snaps.

Others have taken photos with chastity devices off and a watch then device on with the watch in & out of security for travel. That would be a way around restrictions on metal and plastic in one's underwear at airports.

Have him wear a ring for a month, continuously. That should solve the immediate problem.

Then, if you get more rings or a ball crusher add-on, the former stretching tool may be "enhanced."

i see parachutes as fun play toys, but their effect is temporary and not significant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice