bigger balls ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dave15, Aug 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. dave15

dave15 New member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Hello all,

Last few months I took my courage to start experiment with chastity. To gain some experience, what will fit me and what will be best, I bought several steel cheap devices.
    Current concern, is that I cannot be locked more than 4-5 days. It seems that I have big balls and after that time get even bigger. I feel noticeable constant pain (probably from weight) and balls are more sensitive, so it is painful to walk normally with legs close to each other. After orgasm everything backs to normal in couple of hours. Similar state happening also when I am out of chastity without any orgasm. I tried various ring sizes, wearing tight underwear, but it doesnt much help. It looks its not mainly medical problem, because I visited urologist recently and all tests including sonography were negative and he told me I am healthy.

Any recommendations regarding chastity, how to pass 5 day mark without pain ?
    Could you recommend some suitable device, or should I do some technics to reduce pressure (milking, ruined orgasm, etc.) ?

2. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Possibly the ring is a little too tight?

3. dave15

dave15 New member

Local Time:
    I decided to stay on 47mm ring. When flaccid I can almost put finger under ring, so I think it should be sufficient.
    I also tried 50mm ring and no difference regarding that problem.

4. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    4- 5 days was about my limit when I first started out too. I finialy figured out I was trying to much at one time. Take it easy and work your way up on time. A day or two, take it off for a few hours etc. worked for me. Also get a better quality device, I am personally a huge fan of the Holy Trainer 2 :)

Glychlock and Mercedes47 like this.
  5. Cagedqka

Cagedqka Member

Local Time:
    So I'm going to write a few things. I don't know if the organization is going to make much sense though. But I'm going to try.

First off, sizing. You 90% have a sizing issue. The way I learned is to put your index finger between the base ring and your skin (best method is to sit down and pull your cage upwards so that you can essentially see the the base ring under your balls). If your index finger fits through the base ring and your skin, then you are properly sized. If it doesn't easily fit through, you should look at larger sizes. The idea is that it should be snug. Obviously you should wait until your balls are full before you attempt to measure yourself.

Next thing is to ruin your orgasms. Do it once a week but ruin yourself a few times on that one day. That'll help reduce your ball size.

Lastly and most importantly, apply lotion on the inside of the base ring a few times a day. If you are sized correctly (index finger between you and your ring) you should be able to easily apply lotion to the inside of the base ring. Then, apply lotion on the skin that might be contacted by the base ring. If you do it a few times a day and you get good stuff (try lotion with oatmeal, aloe, cocoa butter, or shea butter) then your skin will get healthier skin and thus you wont feel pain as much.

Hope this helps!

AlanThom likes this.
  6. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Not only what @Cagedqka says, but after time, you get more used to being caged/locked. My first times were days, then weeks, now it's months... She tells me what happens now.

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Lol
    Thus if your balls get bigger after 5 days omg what about a week or month ???

In reality they don't as nothing is stored in your boys bits . They are fitted with an over flow mechanism . You will start to leak . Some times when you pee but more often at night . It can get quite anoying.

The swelling is just a sort of partial erection cause you are feeling horny .
    You will get past that at around 10 days
    Xx Wendy

AlanThom likes this.
  8. dave15

dave15 New member

Local Time:
    Cagedqka thanks for advices, I will try that.
    Unfortunately without custom device maximal size of ring is ussualy 50mm. I already tried that size, but it seems not too snug and easy to escape. But I will try again that with longer periods to see level of soreness and pain at the end.

Having ruined orgasm will be probably challenge to learn do it alone :) I suppose it is not possible to have it while caged, to sustain all-time locked status.

I thought, that maybe get some device in future, which doesnt rely on balls ring/attachment could be more comfortable option. I have seen some full belt designs like that and also they could helps with painful night erections. But I am not sure, if it is better option, as they have also their own disadvantages.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Depending on how you do your suposidly ruined orgasams which notionally is tantric sex lol.

You can go one stroke too far and also get to have some quite enjoyable pleasure.

So if you want to go for long term just leave your winky alone period .
    You will get to long term faster and with less stress. . Xx Wendy

10. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Your balls don't actually get bigger. Men who have a vasectomy don't explode. Sperm cells are created and stored in the testicles, but they make up a tiny fraction of your ejaculate. Most of what you see is actually prostate fluid, which is not stored in the balls. If you don't expel the sperm through ejaculation, the cells are eventually absorbed back into your body.

maid_carrie likes this.
  11. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    as Wendy says, leave your little twig alone. youll get past the discomfort. man up. lol

slave_m and 1984marriedcouple like this.
  12. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Actually, it sounds like you are using too large a ring, which is pretty common with new users. If it is so loose you can escape, you are using the wrong size. Try going smaller, and keep it well lubed. If you can just barely get part of your finger in under the ring, you are probably good.

And as has been mentioned, yu need to give it a longer period of time. Some folks can just put on a device and are good to go, most have issues getting used to the feeling and the way it wears.

If you have really big balls you likely have a lot of space for a ring when they aren't tight to your body. You'll need to size then and learn to deal with the discomfort that happens when your scrotum tightens. Eventually, which might mean quite a long time, you'll get used to the feeling. After a few months, you won't even notice it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice