Betting on your team.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jack Straw 2222, Dec 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Jack Straw 2222

Jack Straw 2222 Active member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    [Authors note: a few members PM me and suggested I start a post here as it would be more appropriate section.]

A brief background. My wife is not really into being a keyholder. She finds it stressful picking a release date and overall thinks she’s being mean by keeping me locked up. So I came up with this game….

The National Hockey League has the perfect amount of games with them spread out to make this wager work well. Teams play 2-3 times a week and living in Canada we have the hockey TV package to allow us to watch almost any game you want each night.

To make this work, I’ve kept the wager fairly simple. I started out unlocked. When my favourite team wins I have to put on my steal cage. For it to be unlocked my team must win two games in a row. Originally I had suggested that the wins had to be in regulation only. But my wife said “a win is a win”. I’m now very grateful for that adjustment.

When locked I have a set of rules for how chores around the house must be completed. I do these chores normally, so the only real change to this is the outfit she may make were wear (naked, apron or speedo). For example, cleaning the dishes requires an apron only. The caveat is she decides when the outfit is required. I’ll post the list of chores and outfits later on. [to date she has not required me to change into the outfit.]

That my friends is the basics of the wager. It takes the pressure off my wife, has an element of chance and allows me to do something I find fun and slightly naughty.

JS

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Jack Straw 2222 likes this.
  3. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    So how has this worked out so far? In many ways it’s been better than I thought it would. In others, it’s a work in progress.

My team is luckily in first place. Being fairly new to wearing a chastity device for longer than a few days this has been a good introduction. My wife has been surprisingly a good sport about the whole thing. She sends me reminder messages on game day and when my team loses she has enforced the terms of the wager.

I still feel she could take more advantage of the situation. She’s yet to enforce any of the outfits. She teased me once about doing the dishes in my apron only when she was out at a friends. I dutifully did and even sent her a selfie to prove it. She usually leaves the chastity keys in her necklace container, which is out and visible to me. I suggested she puts them in the lock box that we use when we are away and is attached to the front door. I do not know the code to this box. If you have ever sold your house you know the type the real-estate person places on the door handle. But she never took me up on that offer as she thinks our dog walker might start to ask questions. I think it would be sort of fun, as it would be a constant reminder to me when I get home or take our dog for a walk. No one but us would know and it’s sort of public.

The longest I have been locked up so far is 13 days. Wearing it to work and in public has not been an issue. Cleaning it was a slight struggle during those 13 days.

As mentioned in the original post, I do these chores anyways. So doing them is not a punishment or a hassle to me. It’s about being a good husband. My wife will also do them if I’m stuck at work. Since she’s not into punishments or being “mean” I work off the honour code. These are really basic and are meant for her entertainment and amusement only. Unfortunately there is no real risk, nor would I ever expect her to take it up a notch as it’s not in her nature.

Daily:
    Make bed - mandatory naked
    Kitchen + Dishes - apron only (on demand)
    First floor - Wife’s choice
    Yard work - normal standard clothes
    Mail box - normal standard clothes

Weekly:
    Make at least one meal - Apron only (on demand)
    Break down Cardboard for recycling - naked in garage.
    Take garbage to curb - normal standard clothes
    Sweep/Mop when needed - Apron only (on demand)
    Laundry - thong only (on demand)

Monthly:
    Sweep garage - wife’s choice
    Hand wash vehicles - normal standard clothes
    Date Night - Dress to impress
    Random room cleaning/organize - dress black socks only.

[Note: we have a maid that comes only a week, so the house is very clean and organized anyways.]

JS

MasterBates likes this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    All sounds a bit complicated and hard work to be fair. But if you and your wife enjoy it and it works for you then it's absolutely perfect! :).
    Our set up is just that Mrs Chaste likes me locked and that's how it is. After 10 years it really is just "normal" for us. Maybe we are a bit lazy or it's just that our dynamic is different. I don't do "chores" as a chastity thing. I just do various jobs because that's how we are. And basically if Mrs Chaste needs anything collecting or delivering then off I go. Mainly by foot as I love walking. She isn't dominant with a big d, but she has a slight "matriarchal" leaning if you get my meaning. It's so interesting hearing all the different ways couples do chastity. And the beauty of it is, that everyone is right.

MasterBates likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s whatever works for you and your dynamic! So go for it and enjoy it.

6. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Thanks Madams-SS.

I’ve been locked since December 27. They lost this afternoon. They play again on Monday in the Winter Classic then Thursday on the West coast. So the earliest release date will be then. Fun way to start the new year.

7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Now she has the burden of paying attention to your favorite team and knowing what they're doing. I'd keep you locked until hockey season is over just for making this a pain in the ass.

8. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Yikes. Glad that’s not on the table. 13 days was long enough.

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    How's this working for you?
    And sure hope your team is the Habs!

10. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Lol - it’s their arch rivals the team from Bean Town. I’d be desperate if it was Montreal.

Overall it’s been a good approach. There is an element of not knowing when the team will win two in a row for release. My longest time trapped in chastity has been 13 days. Which has been a good intro. The keyholder does not need to think about when they should or should not release me. So little pressure on them. She follows hockey as a fan of another team. So seeing the score of my games is not putting them out. They are slowly getting use to the fun benefits of this game. The house is cleaner and I’m more motivated to get things done when locked away.

The down side is that the KH does not have a mean streak in their body. So there is never a risk of extra days or any other creative punishment. She is not into spanking so I guess I’m fortunate there. If my chore is not done well or on time there is no ramification.

Overall, it’s been a fun experience. With the new year maybe the challenge will grow and the KH will become more active.

On a side note, we went to a sporting event a few month ago. I had to go through metal detector. I was so nervous it would set it off. It did not. We both laughed at that. But we will not risk that at the airport.

JS

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are big hockey fans! But our team is in last place, has had 2 8-game losing streaks and hasn't had a 2 game win streak since late October. I'd never get a release!!!

We use a dice roll which my wife liked the first time I shared the idea with her. I can be locked for anywhere from 1-12 weeks with the odds more heavily weighted in the 1-3 week range. I've had 2 5-week lockups and she was very pleased with those rolls. The cool thing is she now asks how long it's been and starts planning for my release date as we get closer. She has the right to change the date to fit her desires and has done so each of the last 2 times, but only by 1-2 days. The hardest period for me is in the first 2 days of the lockup when I'm the horniest after my full O. Things start to settle down after that but any lockup of 3 weeks or more seems like an eternity. Our game allows for 1-5, 9, and 12 week lockups based on 2 6-sided dice. Snake eyes & box cars are the 9 & 12 week lockups. While the odds are very small, I live in fear when she rolls the dice again.

Jack Straw 2222 likes this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My $.02: Learn to be vulnerable. Be honest with her; for example, explain why it is that you enjoy the helplessness of being locked up. Let her know both how helpless it makes you feel, but also how much you enjoy this game you and she are playing together.

13. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Thank-you for the advice. I told the KH that if the team hits a losing streak it might be only them that gets to experience satisfaction. Which to me sounds like fun for both parties.

littleguy3 likes this.
  14. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow
    The way the Bruins are playing this season yiu may never get unlocked. For a team that was suppose to be old and past their prime they're shocking everyone. My Caps were predicted to be similar and were showing it. But finally got on a run. I'm hoping they're not peaking too soon and will get even better when Oshie, Wilson ans Backstrom get back.

15. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Luckily they have played very well. At one point they had not lost in 5 days, so I was not required to wear chastity during that time. It was going so well that my KH was thinking of changing the parameters. She never told me what the changes were going to be as my team lost that night.

I’ve been locked up since Dec 27 and the team has the dreaded west coast tour coming up with some games many days apart. So we will see how this goes. With this being new to us, the forfeits (days locked) have been manageable.

If this was based off of the Habs, might as well toss out the key for the year.

JS

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm wondering if you mis-stated the rule above. Should it have said "When my favourite team loses I have to put on my steal cage"?

17. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    My mistake. You are correct. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Now this makes sense! Based on your team's record, if you had started at the beginning of the season, you would have spent a fair amount of time unlocked. They've had quite the season. I guess that works well for someone just getting started in chastity. The hard part will be "what to do when the season ends". I'm sure this is fun for you and your wife!

If I had done this with my team, I would have been unlocked for 8 days in October and have been locked continuously since Oct 29th. And it'll only get worse when they start trading away pieces at the trade deadline!

19. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Wait for the next season to unlock, I guess, unless they win the cup? :rolleyes:

littleguy3 likes this.
  20. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    I’ll see how this goes and if my KH minds or even enjoys this type of betting. I support the same local baseball team as my hockey. That could make for a very long season for me.

21. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    Ya well the Bruins haven't beaten the Senators yet, despite pretty boy Marchand

22. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:

Lol. Yes they have had a hard time against them. Sound like a confident, betting man there.

littleguy3 likes this.
  23. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:

Nope just rabid fan

tomf_22033 likes this.
  24. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Are the Rabids a good team? I don’t know hockey

25. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You can be bad sometimes! No wonder your wife likes to paddle or whip you occasionally!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice