beta-males - aren't like most guys when it comes to nookie...

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Jan 27, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Scent of a Mistress (Modern Day Cinders Book 19) extract:

“I’ve heard it said when some guys are in the mood for some nookie, and get to their sweet-talking, making their moves, all ready to go make some noise in the bedroom, some might be hearing Ravel’s Bolero in their head, and others drums or blazing electric guitars; well foofoo is different, firstly as a beta-male, he’s not permitted such things but he does still get the urges and in the mood, all frisky like; he just can’t do much about it, his key being kept in a secure location. In fact ladies, I'd say I like to keep him in the mood and frisky as much as possible, where his time in chastity is always tight and sees him climbing the walls, gagging for it. It makes him work harder, gets more done, which is of course why I keep him around.” Nikki shared thoughtfully with her friends Verity and Amy.

“Anyway, my point is foofoo isn’t like most guys, he doesn’t hear that sort of thing when he's all horny;" Nikki shared. "In his head, instead he hears cruel women barking out orders at him and mocking female laughter all the while; as he throbs and leaks in his cage over his ‘beta-approved nudity’, which when it comes to him, is basically anything from the ankle down. Shoes, flipflops, sandals, boots, smelly socks and feet. These are the things he permitted to look at, to lust over, to sniff mainly but if he's been really good, licky, licky, long-time.”

Nikki paused, smiling at how engrossed her friends were, hanging on her every word. “So, yes foofoo is domesticated and docile, but despite that he still gets worked up with his silly male urges. I dealt with it by putting the shaming-bells on him and providing other activities, menial ones, designed to teach him, all he'll ever be is my chaste pussy-free, desperate virgin; with no sign of a Fairy Godmother to rescue the poor boy from his endless list of chores, trials & tribulations... perfect."

scent 1.jpg

An extract from, and experience explored in, ‘Scent of a Mistress’ the latest in the Modern-Day-Cinders femdom, sph, CFnm & chastity eBook series - where Nikki is channeling her menial skivvy's libido, to her way of thinking, keeping him in chastity, limiting him to what she and her friends consider suitable ‘beta-approved-nudity’ and enforcing the beta-line protocol prohibiting him looking above their ankles - all with the purpose of making him more blue-balled, thus more docile, more amusing, more pleasing, more useful… let's just say Cinderella had it far easier
    Enjoy via free Kindle App 4 iOS & Android devices @ http://amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice