Best way to secure CK with a strap?

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by boyishish, Mar 18, 2023.

1. boyishish

boyishish New member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I see pictures of people who have ball trap devices secured to their bodies with a strap or belt or string, and I can see how it would be very helpful for sleeping and everyday use. What is the best way to do this? I have sensitive skin and expect I will get irritation if I just use a broad shoestring or something.

Is there a consensus on the best material to use? Is there a good strap or belt that will work with a CK and can be cleaned in the shower? How do you fasten it to the device without creating a little point of material that digs into your skin?

2. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    You can buy a “chastity strap” (search on Amazon, taobao or similar). They are elasticated bands secured back to themselves with by press studs - just wraps around the ring of your CK. example here

I tried them but didn’t find particularly useful. They need to removed daily before showing and don’t really prevent slipping that well anyway. Try a CK with “headlock” feature and/or sleep in panties. I think these work better to keep the device in place.

There are also CK rings with “handles” - I believe the handles are made for this purpose - to attach the straps and keep the device from slipping. I’ve not tried those - would be interested to hear from people that have used them. Do they work well in practice?

If there are better straps to the elastic ones I’m talking about here I’d be interested to see a link and try one out.

-droog

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice