Best or worst summer so far?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Jul 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Today is July 20th and I haven't been allowed to have a orgasm since March. I have been teased to the edge so many times and then just left. One ruined orgasm in this time(and that was my fault). It seems like I have "leaked" a cup of pre-cum, and it does feel good after most of the teasing, even without any type of orgasm. My Wife(KH) has me naked(with cage on) or in my panties while we are here alone. I have to serve her at the pool. She has me doing everything for her(And I love it). We are in our third year of MC. At first she was nervous on how much to push me, now it doesn't matter. She has me do things that I would never think she would want. Being tied up, making me masturbate for her. Her new thing is telling me to stand in front of her, masturbate right to the edge, then stop and put my cage back on. She has figure out, that she doesn't even have to touch my cock anymore to tease me. She has me dry humping whatever she wants to see me hump. Her leg, edge of the bed, whatever she thinks will amuse her. At first she didn't want to hurt me with the riding crop we have, a few strokes on my ass for fun. Now I get my ass whipped until she thinks I've had enough. She has always enjoyed tying me to our bed and teasing me. It would be for 30 minutes or so, now she will tie me up and leave me there for a lot longer. You hear a lot of "You better watch what you wish for", but I asked for this, it's taken my Wife a while to really get into MC, but she is into it now. She has read different items on how to become a key holder, and the benefits of being in charge. She now has full control of any enjoyment I might get from anything that has to do my cock. She knows it and takes full advantage of it. Well it's raining here today, so I figure it will be a house chores day, I will get my "To do" list when my Wife wakes up...Thanks for listening...

2. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    It sounds like you both are enjoying the journey together. Edging and relocking is incredibly intense. Any idea how long before you’ll get your next orgasm?

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    No...My Wife(KH), at first would tell me she would let me have a orgasm on a certain date. Now, I don't ask when, I'm just satisfied when she allows me to cum. She has me trained not to ask or beg for any releases. The few orgasms I'm allowed to have, don't last long and are really not that great(Not like when I was younger). Sometimes I ask my Wife not to make me cum. Just bring me to the edge and stop. She has no problem with this and I hate the let down after I have my orgasm. From three years ago, being able to masturbate or enjoy our great sex life to asking not to cum. It's been wonderful.

Rectrix and container store like this.
  4. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean about getting alot of " watch what you wish for, because you just might get it " I'm cuckold and in chastity. My wife has a lover . Everything was fine. Sunday she told me her and her lover are going away on a 10 day cruise . This is the longest we will be apart. She has gone on over nights , she has gone on weekends and even a few long weekends. But she will be gone 10 days , 12 with the ravel days . I have to accept it. But I asked for it.

CagedCockOz and Susanstoy91 like this.
  5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Sounds like you are living the dream! :love:

Susanstoy91 and TonyF25 like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Yes, the old careful what you wish for scenario. Good luck.

TonyF25 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful to read about the growth in your marriage @Susanstoy91 !

TonyF25 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice