Best option for long term

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by BeltedBoar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Have a look here: https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/device-table.htm and you'll see a few that are made of plastic but still have a relatively open design. Some of them were already mentioned here. (For me personally, it has never worked though and there was always some degree of smell in the plastic devices...)

subhubandy likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Given the age of this thread, you might want to go back and revisit some of the other posters, 3D printing has come on a huge way since 2018, my 3D printed device is amazing!

3. Deleted member 97201

I’m wearing a cobra knock off from Amazon. The lock is a little loose but is comfortable, easy to clean. Can’t beat the price.
    FYJENNICC Upgraded New Material Cobra 2.0 Male Chastity Device with 4 Rings Black (Nub) https://a.co/d/6F7NNVS

Manofmo likes this.
  4. Deleted member 97201

The problem I find with metal devices, by the end of day everything is hanging low and I don’t want to wear a belt to keep the cage close to the body.

5. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I know that problem well but plastic hasn't really solved it. The plastic devices stay up for a bit longer but once the scrotum decides to relax it will all drop down due to gravity, now matter how light it is. (And a tighter base ring is not possible at some point because it still needs to be wearable without pain when the scrotum decides to be tight or during a night time boner.)

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 108455

I’m only 6 months into using a cage on a daily basis. I’ve tried a few different ones, but I found the original cage I purchased is the most comfortable. It’s a kink3D cobra cage. They are open and no metal except the small tumbler lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice