Best Online keyholding?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by bodman54, Jan 29, 2020.

1. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Hi everyone. Just recently getting back into chastity and I do not have a keyholder. Now that I have a cage I believe I can wear fairly long term I'd like to do some online self locking. I briefly used Emalock but have heard that it isn't working so well anymore and support is almost none existant. What are some other good options and what do you like/dislike about them?

Thanks.

2. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    I recommend the Chastikey app.

It has a lot of options. You just need a keybox with a resetable combo (like most of the services).
    First, for all sessions, when you start them, it gives you a code to set the lock to. You set the lock, then lock your keys in it and click next. On the next screen it will shot you hundreds of sets of random numbers over a 60 second period. You read and many as you can out loud. this scrambles your memory of the lock. So, there is no picture of the lock.
    The app will give you the code at the end of the session.

Next, options on sessions...
    Fixed length or variable using a card game (that has a ton of options).
    Self set, A bot controls (there are a few to pick from with "Styles" for each and how strict they are), or someone else controls it through the app.

And, it has an option to let you "Buy" a key... basically, override it and get out.

I've used this with many subs. And, if I can find a fitting device, I will have a friend of mine control my sessions using the card game.

I recommend just downloading the app and making a dummy session to see many of the options.

Zipper650, corsac and mr_newbie like this.
  3. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Not really. I understand that the app provider wants to save disk space and transfer volume, but this memory scrambling thing is ridicolous. It might work for 10-digit combinations, but not for 4-digit combinations.

I switched to thechaste.com, which is technically ok, but there are no keyholders available. I wonder why there are more sessions offered by holders than by wearers on Emlalock while on Thechaste it's just the opposite.

I'm afraid we are doomed. Carlilock and Emlalock are defunct, Thechaste lacks keyholders, and new sites are not yet working.

4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I find that there are a lot of holders offering on emlalock for financial gain. Mistress wanted me to find a female holder on there to put me in a session but there was not one taker.

5. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    I second the Chastikey App.
    It's got a very active discord server with plenty of Keyholders available.

Of course you can just use the bots if you're scared of the real keyholders. Or course none of them will push you too beyond your comfort zones if you don't want them to. It's all good fun.
    People are very supportive on the discord anyway.

corsac likes this.
  6. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm not too hot on online kink in general. It just feels so impersonal and there are plenty of risks out there. I'd prefer to have an IRL keyholder but since I'm super single, I just have to rely on bots for now. Unless I super click with someone online

7. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    Don't restrict it to that gender.

Having the discussion on a Discord channel instead of the site itself is just one more reason to avoid the Chastiykey app. Discord doesn't work properly (e.g. it always tell me to claim my account, but when I do it, it says that the email address is already registered), and even if you are lucky and it does work for you, you'll need 2 apps running instead of 1. It's all a lazy and cheap design by the site owner. No photo uploads, no integrated chats or forums... If you have write access to that Discord channel, please tell those plenty of available keyholders to come over to thechaste.com.

Holdingchastity.com is another site that relies on that crappy Discord server.

8. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Sounds like you have an existing discord log in you've forgotten about. Try requesting a password reset instead. Your account won't be restricted to the Chastikey discord, it'll be used for discord in general.

The app is still in active development and there is even a section on the discord where users can vote for features. People have requested some of the features you're after. Some features get implemented and others don't.
    From what I gather it's a one man team and I expect the are budgetary and time restrictions that prevent the experience you're expecting.
    Maybe you can offer him your expert development advice.

Whether or not you use the discord to find a keyholder the app can be used independently with anyone really. The app is basically used to manage access to a combination. The discord is the best place for support with it though. You might find some if its keyholders elsewhere but they really do make that community.

9. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    I've been using Discord for years. Never had issues with any servers, I'm in multiple ones right now.

I can access them all from apps on my phone, my tablet and my laptop.. All at the same time.

A website is on one server. Discord servers are hosted on clusters and were originally designed for gamers to be able to play together.

Sounds like you have an issue that you need to reach out to Discord to fix. Your registration and login issues are with Discord, not any one server. Unless you have been banned from that server.

The fact that chastikey has a website with a forum like here, and a discord is redundancy that gives me more faith in them than just some website.

I've used chastikey to keyhold for guys about 3 years and never a glitch. Just screenshot your random ID code to recover your account when you install chastikey.

The app keeps all of your sessions synced from the app to their servers.

10. whydif19

whydif19 Member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I will third Chastikey. It's a great app, especially if you have a keysafe that allows 8 digit combos. (I bought mine for $30 off Amazon). IMO, it's the best option for online. There are a lot of keyholder's there. A lot of the keyholders do offer multiple locks, or have multiple subs. So if you are looking for a 1 on 1 dynamic, it will be more difficult to find. But it's much better than self locking.

LockedDaddyWolf likes this.
  11. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    If I used chastikey I'd need to get a new safe. Mine only has the digits and those are easy to remember. Do you think you could link to what you have?

12. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    Chastikey will work with 3 digits. (You tell it how many digits your lock is) That is a bit easier to remember, but they do help you forget.

Once you set the combo and click next, it displays a page of random sets of numbers.. in your case, random sets of 3 digit numbers... dozens on screen at one time, flashing in, fading out, more and more changing.Tihs goes on for 60 seconds and what you have to do is read, out loud, as many of those random sets as possible during that 60 seconds.

This works pretty good because the combo is still in your short term memory. It scrambles that.

Again, a longer combo means harder to remember. But, you can test it and try it out with your 3 digit lock.

13. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    I understand that. But I did try it last night before bed and can still remember the number. So I figure if I get a box with a larger combination, then it will make it harder to remember, thus harder to cheat

14. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    You have a better memory than me my friend. Yesterday, my boss needed me to do something and told me a 4 digit pin over the phone.
    I forgot it before I could walk to his office and had to back to my desk, ask him again and write it down. :/

I too would be interested in the 8 digit unit, if nothing else, to pass the link on to people I KH for.

15. whydif19

whydif19 Member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    https://www.amazon.com/Yuanshikj-El...ords=8+digit+safe&qid=1580497770&sr=8-22&th=1

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sentry-Safe-Medium-Portable-Programmable-Digital-Lock-Box/194472335

There's a lot of the first style I linked on Amazon for under $30. I chose the second style I linked since it has a lower profile. I bought it at Walmart. I am sure you can find that elsewhere as well.

Ormaz and LockedDaddyWolf like this.
  16. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
  17. bodman54

bodman54 Active member

Engineer
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    Part of my job requires me to know lots of 3-4 digit numbers. So it just becomes a habit.

I may be interested in the second one. The first one is huge and I don't think I need something that size in my tiny apartment

18. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    The problem with these digital safes is that they always come with keys which can open the safe without entering the combination. I guess that's because the batteries keep running down (or even die) and at some point won't open the lock anymore. Then you need a key to open the lock mechanically. So what do you do with the keys when you start a chastity session? Will you take the risk and put the keys into the safe? Or lock them in another safe? Or put them anywhere and try to forget where you put them? If it's possible to forget a 4-digit number, it should also be possible to forget where you put the keys. ;)

19. whydif19

whydif19 Member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    It's pretty simple, just find a way to lock up the mechanical keys with a keytag.

Putting them in the safe, would not be safe at all. I took a old prescription bottle, drilled a small hole in the lid and side, hang the mechanical keys on a numbered keytag, thread it through both holes and screw the lid on, then lock the numbered keytag. They are now tamper proof. At any point in time, if they keyholder wants proof, then it's easy to send a picture of it. I've seen people use metal or pvc pipe from home depot to do the same thing. You can also buy "emergency use" sleeves for emergency keys off etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/475397...ncy&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1

20. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    I've thought about that too. I would say, you would either have to take a risk and dispose of them.
    OR, Make them really difficult to get to. Some place where, staying in the cage would be a better option than retrieving them.

Like, put them in a balloon to protect them. Put that into a glass jar with a whole bottle of Buck Lure (Doe in heat urine). Seal the jar so you would have to bust it to open it. Then, put it somewhere really hard to get to. Like up in a rafter in the attic where you need a ladder to get to it.

Still there if you really need them. But, it would at least make you think twice about if finishing your session is better than what all you would have to deal with (including that stinking doe piss splattering all over the place when you bust the jar) to get to the override keys for the safe.

21. whydif19

whydif19 Member

Oregon
    Local Time:
  22. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    If that's the case, why bother with the key safe? Why not just do the chastity keys that way?

The issue we're talking about here are the apps that use timers or bots, or anon users online to control the session. Those either can't see or won't care about the keys in a security tag sealed storage.

23. whydif19

whydif19 Member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    The issue is also finding those bots/anon users to control. emlalock, chastitylocked, keysafe.org, keyholderfinder, the chaste, all seem to have very little to no keyholders.

The chastikey has lots of keyholders. But the app requires a keysafe. If you want access to those keyholders and to have interaction, then using the app and forum/discord will get you that. But it's still wise to use that method for your emergency keys to the safe.

But you are right in that, if you just want a tamper proof way to secure your keys, you can use the method I referenced as well without the app/discord/forums. You just have to find a keyholder another way in that case.

24. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    pet_k likes this.
  25. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    I never had a problem finding a KH on Emlalock. There's a button to offer the session to all. I did that more than 100 times for sure, and it usually took a few hours for the session to be adopted. Alternatively, you can accept one of the sessions offered by holders. But many of them are crazy, e.g. that chinese guy who wants to see his lockees ballbusting or destroying their keys. And most of the sessions offered by holders feature too many pillory times or those stupid requirement links.

CouriousNorth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice