Best Nipple Clamps for Grips asides from Clover...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Looking for recommendations of nipple clamps that have a firm grip for pulling but not as 'intense' as Clover Clamps...
    I'm very much learning to love having my nipple played with now that I've been locked.

I know Clover Clamps are known for having the best grip and tighten the more they are pulled.
    We do have a pair but I'm unable to maintain longer than a minute or two - over time I'm sure I'll get to the point of being able to withstand, whether I want to or not... :eek: I do want to reach this goal... :)

Last night @n2toys put me into an awesome predicament bondage position - massage table below our ceiling hook where my legs were raised up and cuffed above while I was bound on my back to the table; She than put on the clover clamps (smiling at me the entire time...) and then took a thin rope attached to the clamp chain and then tied off to the spreader bar above where my cuffed ankles where attached.
    Unfortunately I caved after maybe a minute or two of the Clover Clamps, I tried to work thru the pain but eventually catered too soon... my Wife than switched to our adjustable Barrel Clamps that worked reasonably well - She proceeded to tease and torment me which would cause my legs to move in response and thus tug on my nipples. Occasional a clamp would pop of and have to be re-applied.
    Teased and given a perfectly ruined orgasm - Overall it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
    https://www.amazon.com/Fetish-Fantasy-Nipple-Barrel-Clamps/dp/B00FINNV00?th=1

Considering trying clamps like these below - the jaws appear to be a bit wider provider more surface area for a better grip.
    https://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibe...6303&sr=8-1&keywords=adjustable+nipple+clamps

Ultimately I do hope to step up my game and ability to handle the Clover Clamps but in the mean time looking for something with better pulling grip but without the knee buckling pressure of Clover Clamps... Suggestions?

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Lol you had the answer chop sticks add rubber bands .

Xx Wendy

3. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    I had the same problem with my first pair of clover-clamps. I used some sandpaper on the pads until they had a smooth surface, which made them a lot easier to wear.
    There also seem to be clover-clamps of different strength. I have one pair that's a little bigger than the others, but the spring is a lot weaker. They don't hurt much, but still have a good grip when pulled...

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Nipple play has been my favorite for 47 years. My wife knows that the quickest way to get me hard or to hurry up my orgasm is to pinch my nipples hard. The best that I found are the Talon clips. Just google it. They each have three metal spring loaded spikes and like the Clover clips, will tighten when pulled. They are perhaps the most painful of the commercial clips they sell. I mostly used alligator clips with the teeth sharpened by me so that they penetrated my skin. My nipples are long and tough after many decades of nipple play. I have had them burned, stuck with needles, rubbed raw with vegetable graters and stiff bristle brushes.

There are all sorts of office supply clips that also work well but the Talon are the best out there.

5. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Good suggestion regarding sanding/smoothing down the pads.
    We need an independent agency that measures and logs the clamping pressure of various clamps...

Vinny - All I have to say is Wow and Impressive!!
    I've seen the talon clamps and on one side they look very intriguing but then again very scary...

I did find and ordered the below noose style; should be here by Saturday for a test run...:D
    https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=29742
    We do have a similar noose setup I made with twine; hoping this with the rubber loop and plastic slider will work better and be easier to use.

6. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Oh, those should be fun in combination with nipple suckers. Need to try that... :D

7. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    We're also stocked with some nipple suckers; I imagine they'll work well together... ;)
    I really love when my nips are pulled and stretched

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Take a pair of syringes and drill out the area where the needle goes to a diameter of what your nipple is at normal state. Then put on your nipples and apply suction. I drilled small holes along the shaft so that when I pulled it out I could slide a small bolt through it to keep the suction on it. Very interesting results from this.

9. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    you should persist with clover clamps. they can take you to heaven.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice