Best night yet!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wetste, Jul 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    So last night I was unlocked. Tied to the bed blindfolded and teased. Then when I was aroused enough up went my vibrating anal toy.

My wife then allowed me to penetrate her but instructed me not to cum. The feeling was immense. Being allowed in side her whilst she had basically placed a toy up my ass the harder she went the harder I got it up the ass. I almost cummed a couple of times but told her so she stopped and told me not to move.

Then she got off sprayed me with numbing cream put a condom on untied me and made me bring her to orgasm.

I was then locked back up put in a nappy (I know this isn't to everyones liking) and just to 'prove I'm her bitch' (her words) she pulled to pair of knickers out one to wear over my nappy and the other for the morning to put on for work. The proviso being wake up dry and wear the knickers for work she will consider letting me cum tonight.

Well I woke up wet but I am wearing the knickers....fingers crossed.

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I bet you had a wonderful experience!
    Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice