Best material for travel?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Man4all84, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Man4all84

Man4all84 New member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I travel often for work but take off my cage before TSA. Does anyone have any experience going through airport security while caged? I currently wear a HT-V4 in SS. I tried a silicone cage that I am sure would make it through but I did not like the material. Thanks for any help.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Most surgical stainless steel is quite non magnetic, so for those scanners that use a metal detector, there's not much more magnetic response and detection to good quality stainless steel cages than in a belt buckle or a metal fly zip. Cheap Chinese devices are more likely to be poor qualities of stainless with a high magnetic response.

You can test how non magnetic your cage is by simply using a magnet and seeing how well it sticks to it. If it clings on hard, then it's more likely to be detected by a metal detector. If the magnet hardly sticks or slides off completely, then it's more likely not.

3. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    There is already a thread related to this. It would be nice to keep this in one place so people can easily find it and learn from it.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...rt-security-all-you-need-to-know.25821/page-3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice