Best for 24/7 wear?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedWolf, Jan 24, 2019.

1. LockedWolf

LockedWolf Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Looking for opinions on which device is best for 24/7 wear, but won't break the bank

2. EbonyToeAddict

EbonyToeAddict Active member

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit and Breathe like this.
  3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    If you would provide some additional information about the general type of device you're looking for, it would help others make suggestions. Steel, plastic, open or closed design, etc. Any devices you've already tried and why you were or were not happy with them. Of course, what works for me, might not work for you.

4. LockedWolf

LockedWolf Member

Local Time:
    Steel, easy to clean without having to remove it

5. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I have MM jailbird. No problems at all.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Looking for long term wear I used to wear the Fort which I could keep clean and odour free despite being more or less closed in for literally months at a time. I thought it suited me size wise too. We have done a lot on trial and error since My Lady took control. We might have found the one. One I can wear and not HAVE to remove very often for cleaning and maintenance. Had it been suggested to me that this one would work 20 months ago I would have laughed at you. But I have found that although I was very comfortable in a CB6Ks or HT2 I have found our current one the best yet. Early days yet but it does seem very promising. Which is just as well as the me continually trying different ones is not going down to well as I have to get out of one to try another.

Past cages are in my album and this is the current one for which there was no name just a reference No. if you want o tfind one use a google image search and several very similar will come up.

BTW ....This is a picture of the cage and along side it a picture of it in use. so if pictures of cocks in cages offend don't look.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/bars-only-cage.28188/

Much smaller than I am or ever thought I would get used to but surprisingly its really comfortable feels really controlling I'm told looks it too. It does not get in the way as much or as often as all previous cages and is very compatible with motorcyle riding. So we are really hoping this one works out for potential if not actual long term use. Though long term does seem the more likely.

The only downside so far and hardly worth mentioning is that you really do need to sit down to urinate or use a tube, as the PA Lock and the close proximity of the opening of the urethra and the end of the cage can sometimes result in some impressive but unwanted spray effects.

If you are not accustomed to wearing cages yet you may want to try one of the ones similar to mine that are a bit longer. But the closeness of the bars is what appealed to us so much cleaning access with almost no direct touching possible

7. LockedWolf

LockedWolf Member

Local Time:
    I also prefer internal locks

8. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    For metal, if you're not getting a custom cage, I'd suggest finding a Chinese cage that works for your penis size. You don't have a lot of options in terms of penile circumference, but you can generally find a cage around your flaccid length. (ideally you go for a little shorter) If you get a somewhat short cage with a more open head (e.g. this cage which I've worn), you can probably even pee at urinals without too much trouble which is nice.

For Chinese cages, welds can be somewhat of a crap shoot (out of 3 I've tried, one was unwearable due to welds), so good luck. As cheap as the cages are, that's not a huge loss if one isn't amazing.

filltee likes this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    There have been in he past a number of chinese devices that were not made of surgical steel... or the device was but the base ring was not.
    This does not seem to be happening so much now, probably because there are no so many chinese manufacturers that quality wil improve as they compete. I have bought a number of devices from China and other than the base rings on my Fort I have only had an issue with one other cage, a prominent weld inside the tube.
    The cheap chinese products do provide much less expensive products you can try to see what suits you best without breaking the bank.
    Its worth noting also that some of the knock-offs or near copies are as good as the more expensive originals. So whilst quality might be a gamble its not a s much of one as it used to be, not being ripped off by the proces of some western manufacturers might seem a more preferable option.

I know some people frown upon copies and rip-offs ... thats their choice... I feel my loyalty to my bank balance is far more overiding that some other people's ethics.

Unlucky likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ummm, we have no idea of your dimensions, fore skin, sack hang, basically we just know you have a dick and you want a cage on it.

Unlucky likes this.
  11. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    Steel. Open design. Solid base ring.
    You can keep clean and dry without ever removing it.

What do you consider breaking the bank?

Chinese “Captus” is cheap. There’s a bunch of devices out there. I’ve bought several and those $25 paperweights can add up to real money eventually. :p

Mark’s “Adaptus” at MaleChastityNow upgrades the base ring and locking mechanism. ($160) His line of this and two other semi custom open style devices are the best options at this mid level price point.

Steel at this price is so much better than plastic (CB6k and the overmarketed Vice) and resin (Holy Trainer). I could never stay comfortable and clean in such a well contained device.

Contender is $320 for fully custom 316 jewelry grade stainless - truly a forever cage

Then you go higher from there.
    Someday I’ll go for a few thousand Steelwerks Extreme... that will have to be a special occasion.

Maybe in 2024 for my tenth anniversary of actually submitting, getting pierced as my wife watched, my last uncontrolled self orgasm alone, her first embrace and encouraging me to be locked for her, and finally being secured in “real chastity” as my wife calls it. This year will be my fifth year wearing Mark’s MaleChastityNow work.

Oh the GlansArmor is cheaper and fantastic if you’re pierced. ;)

EbonyToeAddict likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice