Best devices for long-term, exercise, hygiene & sleep - rate your devices!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sublime2, May 14, 2023.

1. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Hi Everyone. I am on the lookout for suggestions and experiences with different devices. My wife is taking a liking to keeping me locked, but I am not happy with my current cage.

We have been considering lots of different cages in any material, but would like some suggestions and feedback to try and limit the trial and error as much as possible. We can pick up a few devices at the same time for different uses, although an all-in-one solution would obviously be preferable. If caged and keyholders could provide some guidance it would be greatly appreciated.

Please name and rate your device on a scale of, say 1-10, and in which circumstances you find your device works best!

My wife wants to keep me caged to keep me accountable. She expects me to stay in shape, keep clean, and hopefully stay caged even when going to work. Sleep is also a critical factor. I love that she keeps tabs on me, but whatever cages I use must allow for normal daily activities. Otherwise I will not be able to perform optimally.

Also, she has decided that she wants me to get a PA piercing, so feedback on any cages suited for this would also be helpful.

Thanks very much!

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Baddassworkroom BA-03 with frenum piercing attachment. 10/10.

No worries doing everything I need to do.

Sublime2 likes this.
  3. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    Very cool. Thanks. How is the frenum piercing?

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    It's great, no worries at all. I have had the piercing for over a decade, and the new way BAWR do implement it means zero pain.

I forgot to say that this cage is titanium so is very light.

5. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    I literally live in my Kink-3D Cobra N. I run and workout at the gym in it, sleep in it, swim in it, etc., and have been in it literally continuously for coming up on 8 months now (except to take it off for hygiene purposes). It's an open cage so it's easy to keep clean and I get to take it off once a week just long enough to give it a good bath to ensure nothing gets trapped in it. It is a very comfortable cage, though.

I don't recall off the top of my head if Kink-3D has cages designed specifically for use with PAs, though.

Cindy Sinn likes this.
  6. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Sounds like a great cage. It looks really cool, too. I think I stumbled across this cage while going down the chastity rabbit hole, and it seems very appealing. I am guessing that with time we will pick up several, and this one will definitely be considered.

7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In general for hygiene, avoid the plastic and resin type cages and go for an open metal cage. Easier to keep clean and nowhere for any nasty stuff to accumulate.

My cage is a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress and its extremely comfortable for 24x7 wear. I can exercise, work, sleep, and I've even done survival courses with it on. There's a security screw instead of a bulky padlock or barrel lock so its very low profile.

I'm sure there are better cages out there, but I'm going to not go with the trend and vote 10 for my own device.
    I'm going to rate it 9.5 as that screw is really fiddly.

A

Peter Rabbit, Sublime2 and CuriousRK like this.
  8. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I have a titanium ba 28p which is great and is locked on 24/7 apart from when ‘needed’. My main exercise is rowing and fast walking, and it doesn’t cause any issues at all. I highly recommend bad ass workshop - it’s really well made and very customizable. I would give it a 10.

Sublime2 likes this.
  9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I wear a Vice Mini 24x7. I can wear it to the gym, running, bike riding, swimming and working outdoors. I wear it even for snow skiing. I can wear it thru airport security as well.

Sublime2 likes this.
  10. Subdeetoo

Subdeetoo New member

Local Time:
    Red Chili Lili Cage. 10/10 You can actually see my device if you check out Red Chili Chastity on Twitter.
    They tweeted a picture of it on 3/30

also a Mature Metal Queens Keep
    Also good

Chili-boy likes this.
  11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I forgot, I would rate it an 8.5 out of 10. It's easy to clean with a q-tip and squirt bottle or shower wand. It occasionally pinches a little but it's easy to adjust. It's a little large, sadly, and I have a little room to grow. But it prevents caged orgasms with the exception of using a vibrator on the outside of it. It can be a little fragile but any broken parts come with a 1-year warranty. The company is good about replacing them without question.

12. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    I have MM jailbird that is a perfect fit.
    I would rate it 9/10.
    It is perfect for long term wear and it could be worn permanently. I can exercise with no problem and is easy to keep clean. After my body adjusted to it I can sleep good through the night.
    I could rate it 10/10, but that score is reserved for the same cage in titanium, just for the weight.

Jail Bird likes this.
  13. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    The Contender from Male Chastity Now. Light-weight but strong stainless steel cage with base ring. Cage is sufficiently open to allow for good hygiene care, but not open enough for any appreciable stimulation. I've been using one for over 3 years now. Longest lockup without any unlocking has been 5-1/2 months. I recently downsized to a slightly shorter cage, as things seem to be a bit smaller than previously. Mistress is happy since it allows for no expansion at all, while at the same time allowing enough air for the skin to breathe. I have no problems sleeping while wearing it. I don't do a lot of vigorous exercise, just walking, stretching & some qigong. No problems! A great cage, all in all.

14. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. Much appreciated. We are both getting used to the lifestyle. I will be posting more about that next week I imagine. We have been looking at several products online, and will be sharing that on this thread shortly.

15. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Ba28p best one I've ever had. Sleep no problems at all. Hygiene is easy no smells ever. It could stay on indefinitely.

16. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Having worn both base-ring and piercing-based systems, I think piercing secured chastity is the way to go. It eliminates weight, it's more comfortable, marginally more secure, and often you can pee standing up.

Also, definitely SS or titanium. Resin or plastic devices just don't compare IMHO. Metal is just easier to keep clean.

I did 'traditional chastity' for a few years but always suffered with ring burn, ball pop-out, and hygiene issues. Sleeping in one was tough. It wasn't till my Mistress allowed me to get pierced that 24/7 chastity was something she could enforce. And boy... did she.

17. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    I am unsure which to get, either a PA or a frenum. A little nervous about a PA considering the hole might not close should I decide to remove it. Not sure if the same is true with a frenum.

How is the sensation of the frenum piercing?

18. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    c
    I've seen cages with a screw, so I assume it is not lockable... is it a hex key or something?

19. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    I have a hinged ring as well. I don't like the cage at all, but the hinge is really practical for putting on and taking off. I am looking at cages from ternence. chinese made with lots of options and reasonably priced. I want to pick up a few cages and both fixed and hinged rings from them.. all SS. mostly for sizing.
    My cage now is too big and at my smallest there's way too much room. at my biggest I fill it nicely... The way I see it, snug is going to be the best option for daily activities and hopefully torturous when my wife wants to get a rise out of me.

littleguy3 likes this.
  20. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    Wow. This one looks incredible. The lock system and the options are incredible, and the pricing reflects that. This is quite the investment, but probably worth it. I'm not there where I want to invest this much, but maybe down the line. I am looking at ternence cages for now, or something within this price range.

I am also in europe, so european cages would be of interest. Seems like US made has greater variety tho...

21. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Pain - Not bad at all.. and hardly noticeable if you aren’t wearing ‘jewelry’.

Mine hasn’t closed up, but it’s many years old..

22. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    I was just checking out your pictures. I gotta say, a PA piercing seems really cool, but I am intimidated by the adjustment to a piercing like that. urinating, stretching to a bigger gauge, the hold not closing after removing should that be the desired in the future. I would do what my wife wants, but she has said a frenum is enough for her...

Still, I get the feeling that a PA is a great piercing to have.

23. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The hole will take a standard padlock, but the security screw is IMHO a lot better.

Looks like a standard security Torx, but isn't. It has a an irregular 5 or 7 sided recess with the pin in the middle. There's a locking tool that is supplied with the screw and AFAIK they're handmade and unique to every screw/key.

A

24. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    I had a closed resin cage.. I found it difficult to put on, and unhygienic. I think the cobra could be a good solution for that.. but am leaning towards SS.. Titanium would be badass though, but pricey.

Ternence is what I think I'll go for. Here's some examples of what we want to get.. both closed and hinged. Anyone have experience with these cages? Could these be a good starting point? How about sizing?
    https://www.ternence.net/products/t...-for-adults-solitary-extreme-confinement-cage

https://www.ternence.net/products/t...le-chastity-device-ergonomic-design-cock-cage

https://www.ternence.net/products/t...tity-device-male-cock-cage-adult-game-sex-toy

https://www.ternence.net/products/t...omic-design-belt-restraint-men-bondage-fetish

25. Sublime2

Sublime2 Member

Local Time:
    This is my first thread. Really appreciate the replies and response. Super happy I found this site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice