Best Custom Cages on the Market..?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DoubleSix, Feb 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. DoubleSix

DoubleSix New member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Hi,

I'm looking to go for the best possible custom cage to get this right from the start, and am close to going for a piece from Mature Metal.

Does anyone know if there are companies just as highly recommended but based in the UK? I'm happy to go with MM if they do end up being the best fit. (Pun definitely intended!)

I know everyone is different so there is no single 'best' company to go for, but I'd like the best possible fit and build quality for someone uncut and who values hygiene.

Probably plenty of options but feeling a bit bamboozled with so many places to shop for a custom and I though I see if the experts could give a the best few places to start.

Thanks! :)

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I have a Mature Metal device... If you are interested in it I have posted a lot of info about ordering on in the Mature Metal thread for reviews.

The device takes a while to make no matter what so I wouldn't worry about "shipping time", but I would look at budget and what you want the device made out of. Lemme know if you want help, message me if you do.

J.D. and DoubleSix like this.
  3. DoubleSix

DoubleSix New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, much appreciated! I'll take a look at the thread once I've worked out how to find my way around. I hadn't thought much about material tbh, I suppose I need to research the benefits of silicone vs metal, but wouldn't mind something a bit flash looking! Comfort and hygiene should probably be my priorities though.

Good to hear more praise for MM too

4. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I and others on this board have had good luck with the BadAss Workroom: https://www.etsy.com/shop/badassworkroom
    Custom work, high quality, for $230 delivered in a couple of weeks. Although this is a China based business, the quality is night/day better than the cheap cages found on ebay/aliexpress, etc. These are smooth, well rounded/finsihed items and I enjoy both of mine.

King Hippo and DoubleSix like this.
  5. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I can highly recommend steelworxx.de even though the wait time is quite long, it is really worth the wait.

ampallang4, King Hippo and DoubleSix like this.
  6. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I’d go with that view I have used many devices and got a Steelworxx last summer. Had to wait a while but we’ll worth it the quality and finish is superb

King Hippo and DoubleSix like this.
  7. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Pic of mine on profile

DoubleSix likes this.
  8. Sexycuckoldcpl89

Sexycuckoldcpl89 Cuckold/Slave of MistressMegan

New York
    Local Time:
    Don't buy a custom steel device until you find something that fits so you're not wasting money and time sending it back and forth for adjustments and such. That will get expensive and take many months to get your end product. If you haven't even tried a chastity on yet id try a different route then going custom steel right from the rip. Thats just my opinion though.

Petey, J.D., Neander and 3 others like this.
  9. Sexycuckoldcpl89

Sexycuckoldcpl89 Cuckold/Slave of MistressMegan

New York
    Local Time:
    I have a couple hundred dollars in paper weights from trying devices myself and I still don't have the right fit. In the process of ordering a cheaper custom 3d printed device to dial it in before I commit to something custom and metal.

DoubleSix likes this.
  10. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Same with custom metal...we ordered a cherrykeeper headlock and love it now we have 2 and we switch them when they get funky.

DoubleSix likes this.
  11. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    mature metal is nice i own 2 jailbirds...although i cannot understand why on earth they wouldnt update the design to use a magic locker key..the security screw is pointless and the lock is clunky...they need to start innovating or face a slow demise. They do make nice cages though just have to get with the times.. im currently using a cherrykeeper headlock and have to say it is far and away the slimmest most comfortable cage i have ever had.

1mlockedup and DoubleSix like this.
  12. DoubleSix

DoubleSix New member

Local Time:
    Thanks everybody so much, plenty of food for thought. So many tantalising options!

13. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I have a MM Jailbird love it wear it non stop art from a fortnightly clean and they are great to deal with
    Oh I wear it under business cloths during the week it's discrete
    Good luck and make sure you measure many times and get it correct when you order

J.D. and DoubleSix like this.
  14. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I have an Evotion Bijou with a PA pin that I have worn for weeks at a time. It is extremely comfortable.

DoubleSix and Neander like this.
  15. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Hi! Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I don't think there is ANY WAY you can guarantee getting it "right from the start". There are just way too many variables.

I whole-heartedly agree with these comments. Way back when I started, there weren't any "cheap" knock-offs to experiment, and the majority of my first cages were plastic, including several of the CB models as they were introduced. So...they're not heavy enough to be paper-weights, but they ARE taking up space in a storage bin down in the basement. Note to self....gotta get rid of that stuff one of these days. LOL

I didn't stumble upon a REALLY comfortable cage I could wear 24/7 for extended periods of time (days & weeks) until I tried a Holy Trainer v2 several years back. Again, this was before there were cheap knock-offs...or at least before I KNEW there were such things as cheap knock-offs! LOL

The cage I'm wearing now is by far the most comfortable I have every worn, it's the one in my avatar. I actually purchased it for some CBT, as those are actual stainless steel nuts welded together, and it comes with spike-pointed screws which can be inserted. But once I put it on, it fit absolutely PERFECTLY (I did order it with 4 different ring sizes), and it was quite a bit cheaper than the HT v4 I had purchased just a few months before. WITHOUT any screws, it is quite comfortable to wear. I've been wearing it 24/7 since 8/15/20 with it only being removed for probably no more than 6 hours TOTAL when my Lovely Wife & Keyholder desired to do something to or with what's left of my cock.

So, my point is, that you'll never know what will work best for you until you try different things. Some folks absolutely require that they can't remove their penis from the cage at all. Others are more willing to understand that the cage is there to reinforce our desire to be chaste to our KeyHolders. I'm in the latter group, by the way. If I was in the first group, then NONE of the devices I've ever purchased would satisfy that requirement and I'd probably be looking for a piercing to make sure I can't pull out of the cage. Seeing as that thought scares me...I'm kinda glad I'm not in that group! LOL

So my advice, seeing as you're pretty new to all of this, it to experiment with a few different "off the shelf" cages out there and see what feels best for you. Metal or plastic, padlock or barrel-lock, cage-length and width, ring diameter and shape. There are LOTS of options out there and none of us can say what will work BEST for you.

Good Luck in your search. Chastity can be fun and can add some new fun to a relationship. But in my opinion, this isn't something that should be rushed into.

~subrick

DoubleSix likes this.
  16. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I think it is worth repeating something I posted in a similar thread - the cherry keeper is a great device and offered in so many sizes (rings/cages) that you can experiment a little and get a near custom fit just due to the variety. Measure yourself with a digital caliper and get a CK for $50 or so then you'll know what you might want in a custom metal device.

DoubleSix likes this.
  17. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I wear a Steelworxx looker 01 titanium with plug 24/7. It is very comfortable and superb craftmanship.

DoubleSix and Iron78 like this.
  18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Definitely looker 2 from steelworx, pics in my albums and what you can do with it. I had mature metal jailbird, loved it but sold it, once I had the looker I never looked back (forgive the pun).

The best thing about the looker is the ergonomic base ring, its much thicker than the jailbird, and night times are far better that way. Plus the security of using the urethral insert....let alone the tether...the tether is inescapable.

The quality of the stainless he uses, its 5 years old and it still looks like the day it arrived.

DoubleSix and Iron78 like this.
  19. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Schandmaske By Steelwerks Extreme is far and away the most wearable and effective device I’ve owned.

DoubleSix likes this.
  20. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have 2 steelworxx.de devices for sale, if you are interested.

21. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    I've got a very custom Evotion Orion in the way! we'll see!

DoubleSix likes this.
  22. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Shout for Male Chastity Now as good as Mature Metal, excellent customer service plus you have the option of a PA to make it more secure.

23. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Before you can ask, "What's best?", you need to determine what is best for you.

What features do you want? Do you prefer metal over resin? Do you like heavy versus light? Internal lock or padlock? Solid ring or split. Some metal cages are cast, some are wire. Price is quite variable so your budget has to have a say in the purchase.

This is where trying some inexpensive imports can get you headed in the right direction. If you have a partner, they need to be consulted. Aesthetics are important.

Good luck!

DoubleSix and subrick like this.
  24. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Evotion wearables is the best I've found/experienced. 3D printed, incredibly light, endless customizations and option to have the perfect cage replicated in super hard steel.

DoubleSix likes this.
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! If you haven’t even tried chastity yet then get a knock off CB6000 off eBay and play about with it, find out your ring size, spacer size, and see how the cage fits. To big? Maybe try the 6000s, then when you have worn it for a bit and know your dimensions look at getting Something custom made.

meuk85 and DoubleSix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice