Best Cock Sheath?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatgirl, Dec 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    Hi guys! We just bought a cock sheath on eBay and it turned out to be thin, squishy and will probably allow him to cum since it’s so thin. Planning on test driving it tonight with some Emla in it to decrease the chance of him finishing. In the meantime, have you guys found one that is thick enough to prevent cumming? Do you guys know of any that can fit over the cage?

nubbin, D_bw and Mandynjack like this.
  2. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

Sounds like you got a french tickler style extension. It takes a lot of experiments to find the right extension. Just grab a bunch of cheap ones on Amazon, see what they are like, then try more that are like the ones that worked. Eventually, you will find something that does exactly what you want it to do.

This one is my GF's favorite toy. I can't cum in it at all, and it's the longest one we found that doesn't involve a ball strap. This particular listing isn't stocked any more, but you can find the exact same thing sold by many other sellers on Amazon. When I ordered this, it was listed as the OOMPF! extension.

Here is a thread I started on this subject a while back. In the thread, you can find a link to @keephimcaged's blog post on her favorite extension.

nubbin likes this.
  3. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Not totally opposed to ball straps, so if anyone else has suggestions let me know! @ChasteMike the one you linked to is very similar to the one we got, but longer. I am unable to do anything past 7”. Sometimes I can do 7”, but not often as it causes pain. I am definitely not a size queen, ha!

nubbin likes this.
  4. NicRob69

NicRob69 New member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    My wife sometimes makes me wear latex cock and ball sheath. It is quite thick and definitely reduces sensation to the point that coming takes a determined effort. I'd imagine with some Emla cream and perhaps a condom underneath it, it could be quite effective! Have fun!

nubbin likes this.
  5. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

Remember, overall length doesn't matter. It's the size of the head that matters. For example, I'm 6.5" erect. A 2.5" head makes me 9". Also, the extension can be worn a little farther down on the penis to add another inch to half inch, maybe. Of course, you don't want big extensions like that. Just letting you know how to judge size.

Also, if you got one like mine, it probably won't let him cum. The rubber is too thick and hard.

I don't know your partners penis size, but I'm guessing the Adonis extension might be more your speed? Look it up on Amazon.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    http://www.gentletoys.com/men-s-toys/penis-extenders-sheaths/mamba-cock-sheath-black.html

I bought this one, I think it totally depends on the size of him compared with the inside dimensions. This one is 6.5 inches deep. I am about 3.5 so had too much empty space inside. There was no way to orgasm in it though. I felt nothing. Getting the ball strap thing on was futile, but if I had some prep time or notice, maybe it would work.

I think if he is anywhere from 5- 6.5 inches hard, it would work like a charm and he wont feel a thing.

scott50 likes this.
  7. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

There are two ways to fix that problem...

If you get one without a ball strap you can trim down the back to fit your cock, if you are too short. Some of them are designed to be trimmed down like this, like the Doc Johnson Xtend It Kit. I don't recommend the Doc Johnson, because the rubber is WAY too soft and the extension is too wide, even for me, and I've got a 5" circumference. You can trim down most strapless extensions, though.

The second way is to use a filler. You can stuff the head of the extension with cut up silicone from a dildo, or cotton balls, or whatever feels good to you. Again, the Doc Johnson is designed for this. It comes with special fillers. If you buy it, just buy it for the fillers, because the extension itself is crap. Also, one popular way to fill an extension like the one you have is to wear it over a smaller extension. It adds more girth and feels more stable than if you use cotton balls.

Personally, I think trimming an extension is the best way to go. I find the extra length I get from using a filler makes the extension kind of unwieldy to use. The longer the extension is, the easier it is to get the angle wrong and fall out of her during sex. I find that the most comfortable extension length for me is maybe 2-3". Anything beyond that and I'm falling out every few minutes. I haven't tried any of the longer ball strap extensions, though.

camr likes this.
  8. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are multiple versions (different feel and idea) of the same "name" ... cock sheath / extension / tickler / etc ... but you should look at them in these 3 general ways ... add texture / bumps to his cock ... make his cock bigger ... he has difficulty getting / saying erect.

Without getting into the sensations you feel and sticking with his sensations:
    The ones adding texture are no different then him wearing a thick (2 or 3 at once) condom

Make his cock bigger, this can be girth / length / both. When girth is added he no longer feels the condom sensation and it begins to take on the Fleshlight sensation. Meaning that the only thing he can feel is any thing that constricts the size from outside and places pressure on him. Also meaning that once he gets all excited and starts dripping that is going to act like lubricate and he will start slipping around in there, particularly up by the head where he is most sensitive.

Ones that help erection are going to be a "stiff" hollow tube with a fleshy exterior for you. These are going to provide the least sensations for him.​

Now that you are informed about what you are looking at ... it is up to you (because you know him best) which is going to do what YOU want to happen. From reading your other posts I would bet the fun thing for you to choose is one that adds a bit of girth (no extension because no matter what it is going to add 1/2 inch) place a paper towel (just a little piece not the whole thing) over the head of his dick to absorb any dripping so he gets no head slip, and take it for a ride.

Most any of the stretchy (not erection helpers) will fit over a cage, the issue is usually the cage position making it difficult for you to actual use.

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    @Thatgirl can elaborate, but she’s had me checking this for the suggestions, so just to hone things a little, were not looking for any extra length - she can only accommodate another inch or so on top of what I have to offer naturally (6.5ish), so 7-7.5 total is about it. Normally you’d think getting one longer wouldn’t be an issue since you don’t have to go all the way, but She likes the body-to-body feeling of me being all the way in. As well as the impact involved. We’re not very gentle love-makers most of the time...

I think the primary reason She wanted to avoid the ones that attach to the balls is two-fold: one, as @Nicoftime alluded to, they’re a pain in the butt and time consuming to get on. Two, i think in a perfect world She was hoping for something that could go over the cage. But I can always cut away the part that wraps around balls.

I don’t usually have TOO much of a problem holding off until she’s satisfied, but obviously duration of denial plays a role in that. Emla has worked well so far but A, i get to get out of the cage, which she doesn’t love, and B, it’s not available locally at all so it ends up being $50+ per tube imported.

But it Looks like there are some good suggestions there. Unfortunately, @Thatgirl, I cannot open them on my phone because of the content filter...

10. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Hi hunny. yes, the cheap thin ones aren't much good for full denial. As others have noted, a good dollop of emla and two condoms should keep it useful until you have found something more suited. I have a good strap on that jack wears, it sits really well above his caged cock. I do get a kick hearing it clacking away when he's thrusting into me. My favourite is an addition of a hood with eyes masked, that way he gets no physical or visual stimulus. I found this really effective for having multiple orgasms, without him cumming. As another added extra, he just thrusts with no sound from him. I find it kinda sexy and fun. Good luck hunting.

rhodry04 likes this.
  11. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Now I'm curious. How do the ones without the ball straps stay on? Do they grip like a condom or rely on suction or...???

12. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes they are just like a condom ... as long as it is skin on extension it stays put, but even if it gets slippery in there the suction (air tight) holds it on.

13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I’ve not used Emla, but have used Stud 100 spray, very effective, and cheap to buy over the counter.

14. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    My wife and I used this one for a while. https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=32919
    Fits very well and I barely felt anything. The ball loop went on easily and it stayed put. Just don’t let it rest on other silicone toys or it will melt where it touches.

15. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi there, we do have emla and after a failed attempt at using the laughably small sheath (his real penis head is bigger than the head of the extension we bought!!) I ended up slathering emla on him and going to town, of course while denying him an O. Sometimes I blindfold him, other times I don’t. I love the look of frustration in his eyes when he is using his numb cock on me, feeling and touching my body and basically going thru all the motions but not getting pleasure from it. Usually I don’t want to deny him anything but the O because that just keeps his frustration high and his attentiveness to me at the optimum level. I like the feeling of a natural cock, so we don’t use the strap on that often, but when I am really craving penetration I will have him use the strap or penis gag. The reason we wanted a sheath was so we didn’t have to fiddle with strap ons and so that the fucking can be more natural but still able to keep him unsatisfied. Ideally we would love to find one that fits over the cage, but from what I’ve read, it’s almost impossible due to the angle of most cages.

danleft1 and Mandynjack like this.
  16. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    You are so a girl after my own heart. I assume cuckolding is out of the question? Thinking of the times you really need real cock.

17. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    That's the one we use frist time she said wow this is how it should feel

18. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Awe, thank you! And yes, cuckolding is definitely out of the question for a couple of reasons. 1. We are newlyweds and don’t feel the need/want to have another man in our bedroom. He wouldn’t handle it well, which brings me to me second reason: I was married for a very long time before meeting him and had relationships with other women because I wasn’t getting what I needed from my ex - and I didn’t want other cocks as I was more attracted to women. My man’s cock is the only I desire or need. Thankfully when I do let him out he uses it extremely well

Nicoftime likes this.
  19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes she was originally very sceptical of anything fancy or new. Like what are you getting now?! But the first time I used the strapon (Johnson as we affectionately call it) with me behind her she was hooked. She made sounds I’ve never heard and actually moaned out that “your cage is hitting my clit don’t stop”.

The sheath was another nice addition but I’m just too small to fit into one that does the job, and they are fairly awkward to get on. I think I might try another on but find some silicon filler material for the space needed. I tried cutting it down but it just doesn’t work the same after I mangled it.

20. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
  21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cock sheath chastity

2. latex cock sheath *forum*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice