Best Cock Cages in 2019

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Marty Graham, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Marty Graham

Marty Graham New member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Hi ya'll came (no pun intended) across this article about The 8 Of The Best Cock Cages in 2019 (https://sexualalpha.com/best-cock-cage/) and wanted to get your thoughts if any of you have experience with the products listed.

Learned a lot reading the article and sort of have a good sense on what I should pick but wanted to verify by getting thoughts from those who've actually got some experience or knows more about these products. Thanks in advance! :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    My opinion is that this comparison is nearly worthless. For one thing, there are so many far better choices out there that aren't even discussed in the article. The one thing they probably get right is that the CB-6000 is a good first device, but then they go and present it as the "best long-term cage." The truth is that, in my experience, the CB-6000(s) is a horrible long-term cage. It's very difficult to keep everything clean and smelling fresh, because it traps urine and other stuff inside, and it shows it through the clear plastic. Even the original devices (not knockoffs) are prone to some breakage and pinching, etc. Again, I found it was a good first device in large part because of some of the things they highlight: it's not incredibly expensive and comes with all the rings sizes most people would need. But the fact is that once you've worn it for a little while you will not only long for a better, more durable, more comfortable, more hygienic device for long-term wear, but you will also have narrowed down what size you can comfortably wear; and thus the argument against the other devices that don't have all the sizing options washes away. The best device will always be the one that is custom fitted to your genitals.

3. Marty Graham

Marty Graham New member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Great insights thanks so much! Definitely would not have known this if I just base it what I read online. Will keep this in mind.

b_quark likes this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Seems like an ad for LoveHoney.

This isn’t uncommon. I see a lot of “listicles” for products just to generate business.

Tom Allen likes this.
  5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    That's the sad state of online journalism - articles that are just for advertising and affiliate links.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Wow 50 hours of research that’s almost a weekend. This list is a joke as their research is. Just think about it for a few minutes. Their doing research on Chastity cages and theirs a wed site called Chastity Mansion and the don’t even ask some of the long standing members what they think. Members that have been locked for 50 months.

Take the results with a huge bag of salt @b_quark has hit the nail on the head in his post.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    I barely made it past the line where it listed 50 whole hours researching those devices.

It was plain that they had never actually worn one more than an hour or so. The conclusions and points good and bad were ridiculous at best.

They almost assuredly even got the worst plastic device, let alone the best device.

I picture some poor bugger spending 150 bucks on a cb6000 thinking they got the best device and I just cringe. It was more like an informercial for the nuwave oven or a rotisserie than an informative review for cages.

b_quark, Mash2214 and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice