Best belt for active person?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by mkman, Mar 28, 2010.

1. mkman

mkman Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    Hey there,

I have been locked by my girlfriend in a cb-6000 for the past year. We go on and off, but we have recently decided to dive in a little deeper (her idea actually).

I am extremely active (fitness consultant) and do a lot of cycling during the summer. She came up with the idea that I need to find something that I can wear while cycling because I refuse to keep the cb-6000 on when I exercise long durations mostly for hygenic purposes.

Looking for something extremely secure (willing to be pierced), low visibility, and very hygenic.

Anyone know where I should put my attention?

Lori had recommended a couple of her products to me, but what do the rest of you think?

Thanks,

M

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    belt

:snail:

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Shit man, riding a bike kills me even without a chastity device on.. I haven't rode a pedal bike in years, and would fall off I'm sure. I do ride a motorcycle, yes it has to have a engine or I'm not interested. I have worn my cb3k's and most of the time my Neosteel She-Male belt, but on a pedal bike, ouch!!!!!!!! Other than something just covering the shaft and head, like a Lori's number #4 or #5 I think right, I'm not too sure anything would work. Hell the seats on those new bikes are soo skinny, my fat ass is going to fit, would look like a thong on Miss Piggy..

But too each his or her's own, and I hope you find what you need to be happy and locked. I just remember my old, old stingray and slippin of the peddles and cracking my nuts more than once. If I was locked I would just lye there and die, I am sure. Maybe that explains somethings today, while I like it locked away behind steel, nothing going to hurt it or them now. Only I can't play when I want too. Well at least with them..

Good wishes, Missy Tanya

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I had a Neosteel Sport belt for awhile, and rode for 15 mile rides, with no major problems. I had to move up a little on the seat to accomadate the lower part of the front shield, but was not a big problem. With my cb2k , I am constantly adjusting it's position, and lots of lube before and after the ride. I think, like Qweny says the "Arch" would be even more comfy.

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    i've been locked in a CB6000s since January 1st this year and when the weather is good, i do a 10 mile bicycle ride everyday. the one thing i found out is to wear bicycle shorts with padding and take a shower when you get back. i used to be locked in the CB6000 but the shorter case is more comfortable to me and has better hygiene. i guess i'm a grower, flaccid i only fill out the CB6Ks 3/4 of the way. On the 17th last weekend, i had my once a month cleaning/shaving session followed by being tied to the bed for extreme teasing before getting stuff back in the cage. Mistress R., uses a 12 inch ruler to deflate me and She said i was still about 6 1/2 inches standing tall. :penisdance: After almost 2 years of chastity in the CB6000 and CB6000s i haven't lost anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice