Best bang for the buck?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SecuredChrissy, Feb 3, 2021.

1. SecuredChrissy

SecuredChrissy New member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Contemplating a full belt, stepping up from trapped ball devices that never worked for me (Mr. Grower sneaks out of everything, even the Vice) and a cheap Chinese belt that hurts where the lining slips off. Ideally want a flat front, along the lines of:

Ideally under $1,000, and easily measured for at home / adjustable. Does such a unicorn exist? Number 1 consideration is security, close 2nd is comfort. Any obvious candidates I’m missing? Thanks!

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    The BBRZ belt is very comfortable once you bend/adjust the metal waistband a bit and it is just right. The only real measurement is your waist and there are good instructions on the vendor website. I have a flat front belt from this vendor and it is very nice. Cost is closer to 1200 USD given the exchange rate though.
    Production time is 6-8 weeks and their communication is very good plus they accommodate custom requests albeit at additional cost depending upon what you request.

3. CbeltedNJ

CbeltedNJ Member

Local Time:
    Pretty sure #1 is owned by the same people who run fancy steel. After seeing the last review I don’t know if I would order anything from them.
    I own both a neosteel and Behind bars.
    The behind bars is going to be more adjustable. And less chance of getting measurement messed up as you need a lot more for the custom fit
    If have very little room to adjust on neosteel but BB you can adjust a few inches.
    Both belts are very effective for growers Ans neither you can get out from.

4. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    I have She-Male Sports System Module "Masterpiece" with a Masterpiece belt.From Neosteel. That is, there is only one wier with celicone rubber on from the tube stops and and to the belt on the back ... I would like to say that for a while you can do without the silicone band on the shield and on the belt itself, then you have to do it as it is much better for the person wearing the belt

5. LockedAndDenied

LockedAndDenied New member

Local Time:
    I'd like to second the comment to avoid Access Denied (ChastityCO). I ordered a belt from them and it broke after less than a month. After initially advising me that they would be happy to fix it, they have stopped replying. I wrote a more detailed review on my experience if you want to take a look.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice