Benefit to sleeping in chastity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jessica Alexander, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    I've found some under wear that makes the cage far more comfortable. I now actually forget I have it on at times. So I now sleep almost normally. I maybe wake up one or two times more than I otherwise would. One thing that doesn't change is: when I am locked I feel a need to frequently hug or cuddle with my KH and rub the cage against her. (She loves this) I think I feel a need to remind her of my helplessness and to subtly say, "Don't forget I have this thing on."

Rectrix and JiL like this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    As I've been practicing chastity for several years I've got used to sleeping in my Jailbird. It doesn't really affect my sleep luckily. If I've been for a run nothing disturbs my sleep! The only downside is the leaking. Yesterday i had done the laundry including the bed sheet and pillows and when I was folding the undersheet my wife asked to look at it: "The stains are still there! Unbelievable!"

3. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm a month in now and sleep pretty much all the way through. No more trips to the bathroom.

I've used three cages now and the worst one is the most Ill fitting. Too long. My erections are allowed to grow too long, that then pulls on the balls and the head presses hard on the end, resulting in pain.

My new chinese knock off is significantly shorter than the HT (which I didn't get on with at all, although it is comfy) feels far more snug and doesn't allow me to grow.

I notice this during day time wear as well. Less spontaneous erections due to snug fit. For me, it seems as though I have to fill the cage when at my smallest to be most comfortable at night. Everyone's different, but this is where I'm heading in thought for when I order a custom.

Curious40ish and Rectrix like this.
  4. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Still haven't gotten to overnight wear but I'm also not confident it's doable for me with my current cage.

I'm half determined to ask her to force me to try 3 nights in a row or something just to see if I could.

Personally I don't think I'll feel like I'm truly in chastity until overnight wear is a regular occurrence. I do have a nasty habit of clandestinely playing with my morning erections or rubbing them against the bed/my legs and I don't think, all things considered, this should be a possibility for me.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I find it much more difficult to sleep in my micro cage because it pushes more of the penis inside the body which is free to erect and sometimes it feels like an erection is trying to rip my balls off. I sleep much better in my cage that is about an inch and a half or two inches long. Also, don’t put too much lube on base ring or it will just erect and try to rip your nuts off.

6. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I lube my base ring very lightly and only on the bottom 1/3 or so. If I don't it chafes like mad and I end up having to go cageless for a day or two.

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I’ve started asking to be “tucked in” and locked in chastity before bedtime if I was free during the day.

I agree, waking up after a night time of free erections makes it very hard to cope. I’m on a strict no touching rule. So it serves just to torture and stress my self control. I’ll just writhe in bed with a naked erection hanging untouched in the night air, feeling precum cool.

Being locked in a snug small chastity device that squelches erections before they start has become comforting. I actually sleep better than being denied and let go hang free. So I loved how you put it “she’s not doing you any favors”

I use a bicyclist anti-chafing creme each time she installs the chastity, and it helps a lot with the attempted erections.

Over time my balls have become stretchy to handle the nocturnal erections - they are the worst because they just don’t listen to reason. This helps.

But having a cage that is snug in width and length does really help my comfort in sleeping. If it’s too long I can never sleep on my stomach. My small Contender allows my sleep in any position, and it keeps me mostly flaccid.

I still get a “rooty” erection but it’s easier now.

Perhaps it’s just time in cage though. I don’t even need to get up in the middle of the night to relieve my bladder. The sleepy walking and micturations always help when I’m rock hard and “chomping at the bit” to get free.

In summary I prefer being locked at night. During the day is somewhat boring at work and all.

8. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    12:06 PM

9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    My wife would say te benefit is She wont feel my penis throbbing against her bum at night.

10. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    After 5 years, sleeping in my cage feels normal to me. It can make you wake up to pee but I stop my liquid intake a few hours before I go to sleep so it is not a problem most times. In some ways it is more comfortable for mem because I am old and my family jewels hang down low and can easily get squashed in-between my thighs. Now they are held high and tight so it feel better both asleep and awake. I also found that using a very light padlock helps with the pee thing. Less weight. You can also try placing a s small pillow in-between your legs so that the weight of the cage is against the pillow and no pulling down on you penis.

I have chronic insomnia so I have sleep issues anywhere that are not being properly treated. The stuff I take knocks me out for 7-10 hours, even when I feel like I have to pee. So that helps too.

11. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    i kinda fail to see the benefits there, waking up earlier can be arranged using alarm clock and wouldnt getting more restful sleep makes you even more productive?

For me I'll rather have an untinterupted long sleep as I always never have the issue of getting up for a pee , wearing the cage only gets uncomfortable when nocturnal erections occurs which have really affected my sleep. It can be rather intense and frustating at times.

12. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I have found that when i first started wearing the cage overnight that it was very uncomfortable due to erections during the night...but now....my body seems to have gotten the message and i rarely have an erection at night so therefore i do not have a problem wearing the cage overnight.

Sissy_Denise and JackStrap like this.
  13. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't really need an alarm clock anymore. This thing always gets me up in time for work.

boisub likes this.
  14. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I have to confess that when i first started wearing my HT overnight...that i oftentimes would confuse the need to pee and an erection....believe me i know the difference....but they both caused considerable distress....glad to say all that is past ...the body has learned !!

15. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Practice or experience if you prefer... is really the key here ... just don't expect that you will be able to go straight into being locked 24/7 without making some adjustments over time.

Having the right cage for you makes all the difference too.

17. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Fully agree with the above stated. Sleeping locked at night, requires "training" to handle the erections. I have them 3-5 times a night to wake me uo. Once they become worse, I just go for a pee. I become more and more able to handle and enjoy them. When waking up, I just try to relax and dream away again.

When my Love requires a night with unrestricted access, the next day I feel definetly more tired and less concetrated.

18. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Looks like the duration of time for comfortable sleeping is different for everyone. Just like what style of cage we prefer.
    Who knew such a small device could be responsible for so many nuances affecting literally every part of our life both physically and mentally.
    Wicked little bastard ;)

I've been locked 24/7 for over 4 months, ever since we met our first bull. I have two A-282 cages so I could choose the 45 or 50mm ring. At first the 45 was a rare thing as the ring burn was brutal. So the 50 had to do, with all the random nut slippage events (ouch).
    Fast forward and after a couple months I toughened up and now only wear the 45mm.
    Everything is hanging perfectly these days for comfort, as I guess my body is adapting.
    This all ties into the sleeping issue because as I've gotten used to the 45mm, my body has too. I still use Vaseline under the ring at a lot of my bathroom breaks but now can go 12+ hours without and have no ring burn.
    I'm hoping to one day not need anything...

So in line with this new comfort comes better sleeping.
    Day shift, I sleep great all night and since my morning erection wanna be arrives right around the 430am alarm time, it's no bother.
    Night shift is pure hell.
    Maybe it's because @MrsBR_Saiph is in the bedroom above me so close yet so far away. Or because I am alone my mind fills with thoughts of submission and chastity and cuckolding.
    (Back to Her in that bed right over mine, the one She entertains in)
    Either way I wake every hour or so with throbbing frustration.
    The cage is a perfect fit, but I get hard anyway and it just moves up inside me sort of.
    So, for me sleeping is easy, depending on the scenario.
    The ring burn is the crucial element to overcome. For me it's Vaseline and a bathroom break if the pesky wanna be erection won't leave me be to get some sleep.
    I think over time, as I get more settled into being cucked, my mind will leave me the hell alone when I'm sleeping in the spare bedroom on nights, and thus my package will be better behaved as well.

19. cagedsissygurl

Local Time:
    After four cages to find a good fit, I have been locked 24/7 since Christmas Day 2019. I was fortunate enough to not have any troubles with sleeping while caged. I have been awakened a handful of times during the night since my lock day, due to nocturnal erections. Usually a trip to the loo takes care of the problem. But those events have been few and far between and sleeping is generally a non-issue for me.

Prior to my current cage I was awaked nightly be every cage prior. Many of the terms used throughout this post - chaffing, feeling like your balls are getting ripped off, etc., etc. are absolutely true. I have found that smaller is indeed better, but not micro sizing.

If the erection can be mostly controlled before it starts then it is a non-issue. However, I do sometimes get an erection that goes deep into the pelvic area, but even then it is rarely painful, but some discomfort can be felt.

I still feel I can go smaller on my cage size - base ring, cage diameter and cage length, to completely control my erections. That will require a custom sized cage, which my KH and I are currently looking into.

20. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    does any one ever explain what I will call soft erections. The longer I wear the device the more of those I get not painful just slightly fill up the cage. I only get the strong ones when my KEYHOLDER wants to cuddle. Love those ones

Kylara, Ormaz and Peter Rabbit like this.
  21. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Il absolutely agree with you, Darlydixon. I believe this is what others on this forum have previously described as “your body will learn.” As you wear the cage long term, your penis tends to learn how to live in confinement. After wearing the cage for a prolonged time, it builds some sort of memory that gets reactivated, even after a break, the very minute cage wearing resumes. This is, in my opinion, where cage wearing beats the honor code any day. Besides the mind alteration produced by long term cage wearing, the penis too undergoes some kind of conditioning that ends up making it a willing, even eager participant, in its own decommission.

22. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I have a theory.
    I feel like I have erections only on the light sleep part of my sleeping cycle. I always wake up at the same times: 1h40 of sleep, then 3h20 then 5h the 6h20 and so on...

i think I don’t get too tired and wake up very rested because because I wake at the end of a cycle. In comparison, when I’m not in chastity, I often wake up in the middle of a cycle and feel like a zombie for hours...

Also, erections rarely wake me up in my earlier sleeping cycles. Most of the time, I wake up after 6h40 of sleep, and feel great!

Finally, my boner killer move is exercise! If you use you muscle, the blood will flow out of your penis, no matter how hard your erection is.
    During the day, I will do a minute long hand stand, or 40 push-ups. At night, as I don’t want to leave my bed, I just lift up my legs and keep them up for 40-60 seconds to work my abdos. Boner is gone :)

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    praps some of the folks who has trouble in the cage they got on at nite when they wakes up and it hurting cos it trying to grow big. well it migt be cos they been dreaming bout thingys .

MissyB likes this.
  24. caged Doug

caged Doug Member

england
    Local Time:
    Been into chastity for 3years and lockups usually last 3 to 4 weeks and I still struggle with sleeping because of erections my cage fits prefect nice and snug but if I could master sleeping locked up wife would keep me locked permanently apart from when she what's PIV. Will I ever get there

25. rxbuk

rxbuk Member

Local Time:
    one of my first thoughts on buying my device was to wear it at night. when sleeping/half sleeping i have a habit of bending my penis downwards when it’s erect, most times i don’t realise i’m doing it, this has resulted in a permanent curve when hard along the underside, it’s a condition known as peyronies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice