Benefit to sleeping in chastity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jessica Alexander, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Open to it

Open to it Member

Southwest United States
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I've found some under wear that makes the cage far more comfortable. I now actually forget I have it on at times. So I now sleep almost normally. I maybe wake up one or two times more than I otherwise would. One thing that doesn't change is: when I am locked I feel a need to frequently hug or cuddle with my KH and rub the cage against her. (She loves this) I think I feel a need to remind her of my helplessness and to subtly say, "Don't forget I have this thing on."

Rectrix and JiL like this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    As I've been practicing chastity for several years I've got used to sleeping in my Jailbird. It doesn't really affect my sleep luckily. If I've been for a run nothing disturbs my sleep! The only downside is the leaking. Yesterday i had done the laundry including the bed sheet and pillows and when I was folding the undersheet my wife asked to look at it: "The stains are still there! Unbelievable!"

3. Kodama

Kodama Member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm a month in now and sleep pretty much all the way through. No more trips to the bathroom.

I've used three cages now and the worst one is the most Ill fitting. Too long. My erections are allowed to grow too long, that then pulls on the balls and the head presses hard on the end, resulting in pain.

My new chinese knock off is significantly shorter than the HT (which I didn't get on with at all, although it is comfy) feels far more snug and doesn't allow me to grow.

I notice this during day time wear as well. Less spontaneous erections due to snug fit. For me, it seems as though I have to fill the cage when at my smallest to be most comfortable at night. Everyone's different, but this is where I'm heading in thought for when I order a custom.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. chasteta

chasteta Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Still haven't gotten to overnight wear but I'm also not confident it's doable for me with my current cage.

I'm half determined to ask her to force me to try 3 nights in a row or something just to see if I could.

Personally I don't think I'll feel like I'm truly in chastity until overnight wear is a regular occurrence. I do have a nasty habit of clandestinely playing with my morning erections or rubbing them against the bed/my legs and I don't think, all things considered, this should be a possibility for me.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Active member

Houston
    Local Time:
    I find it much more difficult to sleep in my micro cage because it pushes more of the penis inside the body which is free to erect and sometimes it feels like an erection is trying to rip my balls off. I sleep much better in my cage that is about an inch and a half or two inches long. Also, don’t put too much lube on base ring or it will just erect and try to rip your nuts off.

chasteta and Herlicker 1970 like this.
  6. chasteta

chasteta Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I lube my base ring very lightly and only on the bottom 1/3 or so. If I don't it chafes like mad and I end up having to go cageless for a day or two.

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I’ve started asking to be “tucked in” and locked in chastity before bedtime if I was free during the day.

I agree, waking up after a night time of free erections makes it very hard to cope. I’m on a strict no touching rule. So it serves just to torture and stress my self control. I’ll just writhe in bed with a naked erection hanging untouched in the night air, feeling precum cool.

Being locked in a snug small chastity device that squelches erections before they start has become comforting. I actually sleep better than being denied and let go hang free. So I loved how you put it “she’s not doing you any favors”

I use a bicyclist anti-chafing creme each time she installs the chastity, and it helps a lot with the attempted erections.

Over time my balls have become stretchy to handle the nocturnal erections - they are the worst because they just don’t listen to reason. This helps.

But having a cage that is snug in width and length does really help my comfort in sleeping. If it’s too long I can never sleep on my stomach. My small Contender allows my sleep in any position, and it keeps me mostly flaccid.

I still get a “rooty” erection but it’s easier now.

Perhaps it’s just time in cage though. I don’t even need to get up in the middle of the night to relieve my bladder. The sleepy walking and micturations always help when I’m rock hard and “chomping at the bit” to get free.

In summary I prefer being locked at night. During the day is somewhat boring at work and all.

8. Open to it

Open to it Member

Southwest United States
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM

9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    My wife would say te benefit is She wont feel my penis throbbing against her bum at night.

10. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    After 5 years, sleeping in my cage feels normal to me. It can make you wake up to pee but I stop my liquid intake a few hours before I go to sleep so it is not a problem most times. In some ways it is more comfortable for mem because I am old and my family jewels hang down low and can easily get squashed in-between my thighs. Now they are held high and tight so it feel better both asleep and awake. I also found that using a very light padlock helps with the pee thing. Less weight. You can also try placing a s small pillow in-between your legs so that the weight of the cage is against the pillow and no pulling down on you penis.

I have chronic insomnia so I have sleep issues anywhere that are not being properly treated. The stuff I take knocks me out for 7-10 hours, even when I feel like I have to pee. So that helps too.

11. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    i kinda fail to see the benefits there, waking up earlier can be arranged using alarm clock and wouldnt getting more restful sleep makes you even more productive?

For me I'll rather have an untinterupted long sleep as I always never have the issue of getting up for a pee , wearing the cage only gets uncomfortable when nocturnal erections occurs which have really affected my sleep. It can be rather intense and frustating at times.

12. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Member

retired professional
    Local Time:
    I have found that when i first started wearing the cage overnight that it was very uncomfortable due to erections during the night...but now....my body seems to have gotten the message and i rarely have an erection at night so therefore i do not have a problem wearing the cage overnight.

13. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't really need an alarm clock anymore. This thing always gets me up in time for work.

boisub likes this.
  14. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Member

retired professional
    Local Time:
    I have to confess that when i first started wearing my HT overnight...that i oftentimes would confuse the need to pee and an erection....believe me i know the difference....but they both caused considerable distress....glad to say all that is past ...the body has learned !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice