Bending an A275 cage for more comfort

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by notdisclosed, May 10, 2021.

1. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I was wondering. I do have a A275/HOD S77 type cage with 2 ring sizes.

See: https://www.houseofdenial.com/colle...es/products/steel-hod-s77?variant=72864169985

The larger ring is the most comfortable but also slightly too large causing my balls to escape. The smaller ring does fit but causes a burning feeling on the underside due to my high and tight balls.

I have read somewhere (don't remember where) that it is possible to bend the two pins on the cage for a more comfortable fit as there is some room in the locking clamps on top.

Wat would be the most comfortable, yet still secure enough, for my balls?
    - Bend the pins slightly upwards causing a bit more room between the base ring and cage ring for use with the smaller ring?
    - Or bend the pins slightly downwards causing a bit less room between the base ring and cage ring for use with the larger ring?

What would be the safest way of slightly bending the pins? I do not own a vice for bending?

2. licksclean69

licksclean69 Active member

I have one
    Minnesota
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Option 3: Cut the base ring at the bottom and use two pry bars to spread the ring. Slide a pvc hose over the base ring to cover the gap until you get the correct fit. Then fill the gap in with JB weld or the like if you so desire. That is what I have done with my "Frankencage". Along with other mods. Bend the base ring with the cage attached.

You can bend the pins/lock a smidge, that is until the welds on the lock snap. That has been my findings at least.

3. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    I leave the cage locked in place and bend the pins with pressure on the ring. You can use a padded tool if need be.

4. licksclean69

licksclean69 Active member

I have one
    Minnesota
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM

Attached Files:

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    If the smaller base ring is comfortable then go with that one.

To bend it you may be able to do it by hand, it depends on the steel, softer steels are easier to cut and fabricate the device and chastity devices don't need huge structural strength, so many are quite soft and can be bent by hand. The pins themselves are usually quite small gauge compared to any other part, which will also make it easy.

Assemble and lock the device off your body, and before doing anything, measure the gap at the bottom. If there's any play in the device, measure both the minimum and maximum gap.

You don't want to bend it very much... A little at a time, just a millimetre or two, and then wear it to check.

Ok, to bend it a little more open just put fingers on each ring and pull apart.
    If it bends, go gently and measure before bending again.
    If you bend it too much, squashing it flat is easily done by putting the base ring on a solid surface and pressing down on the end of the cage.

If you can't get enough leverage with your fingers, then an alternative way to do it is to use two straps. (luggage straps, strong belts...)
    Loop one strap around the bottom of the base ring, and around your foot to stand on the other end of the loop. Loop the second around the bottom of the cage ring and hold with your hand.
    You should be able to use your whole body strength to pull the rings apart. Again, go gently, you want to just bend it a fraction, not snap the pins off.

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    continued...

You should be able to use your whole body strength to pull the rings apart. Again, go gently, you want to just bend it a fraction, not snap the pins off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice