belts from fetishtoysrus

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by imkink4u, Mar 8, 2009.

1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
  2. jcasper1

jcasper1 MistressJC

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    I have one

I have one of these. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in it. I could not get the waist band to be comfortable enough for daily wear no matter what I tried. The locking mechanism is nothing more than a cheap screw you could undo with a screwdriver. The "cup" is not large enough to contain my testicles, and it ground on my pelvic bone very hard. The tube inside rubbed a large sore on my penis within hours. I even replaced the tube with a new one, and had the same problem.

It is made with an off the shelf plastic plumbing tube from the hardware store "p-trap", a piece of bicycle innertube, and a standard stainless steel jockstrap cup.

Maybe someone would have better luck than I did with it. I'll sell it cheap if you want to try it out. NO REFUNDS ON THIS PIECE OF @#$% though... LOL

Respectfully,
    Mistress slave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice