Belt for long term use

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by John, Nov 5, 2020.

1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    I have been looking into 3 types of Chinese belts for long term use either "the enforcer", "the protector" or the fancy steel knockoff sissy belt. Which one is most suitable for long term use, most comfortable and easiest for sleep?

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    You will get a much better response if you post pics and or links. I believe that an important feature for comfort and security is that you have I rigid solid piece that covers pubic area and genitals rather than cables that attach to genital cover and go up to a locking piece.

Anonoman, John and Charles3451 like this.
  3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Very point and advice. I'm little mixed about cables or a more steel belt what would be most comfortable. Since I would guess a belt would irritate the hip area.

4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    You could take a look at this topic, which has links to other topics and my view of the enforcer belt. As an aside, I swapped the rear section of mine from the flat bar with anus hole to a plastic coated wire and find that more comfortable. In the end, I could not get on with the very curved tube which produced a noticeable tight bulge in my jeans so it has only been used for short term tease sessions. Never slept in it and no experience of the other devices. Search for enforcer or protector and you will get some info. The is a huge thread on the fancy steel knock off covering many of the options with lots of experience posts.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-chinese-belt-experience.22610/

Anonoman and John like this.
  5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for getting some insight. Was expecting to get the one wired version without hole. Just fear if I can't sleep or work. Not least if it would be too obvious in some way. Tried the ball type of belts can't sleep at all. So hope a belt would be better for long term.

6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    With that link (I presume that's the enforcer) It was the only full belt I had that didn't break, but the isssues I had with it were:

1. The end of the penis chambre is flat and thick on it. If you're not a big person you might have issues with it being too wide. Basically, my thighs were grinding into it and it also cut into my scrotum a bit. There are screws that poke out that you can't avoid where they attatch to the cables.

2. Inside the penis chambre, there is a latch which the trapdoor latches onto. Also, there is a hole for those with PAs but the hook is very far down so it might stretch too much. When having an erection, my glans painfully pressures onto it and if it is lined up just right, it can be pushed into my urethra extremely painfully. I can also orgasm in the belt although it's rather difficult to get going because the penis has to extend and forceibly slip on the trapdoor which can feel like rubbing a security flymesh, not that I've tried doing that.

3. The face plate which the waistbelt convergs onto is way too thick. It's an annoying sweat point which I guess is also common with latowski's design. It's coated in zinc, which causes irritation in most people long term apparently.

4. The locks are simple 4 pin tubular locks. The "passcode" for all of them are the same, like, 2-2-2-2. You can pick them without a tubular pick if it's brand new. When rusty, it doesn't open at all. This was also a major factor to me not using it anymore. However the package does come with 2 spare tubular locks, although I couldn't unscrew them personally, they're jammed in there tight. If you have the strength, you could probably just unscrew your way out of there, although there are easier alternatives

5. The place where the traps screw onto at the base of the penis chambre are 3 holes. The scrrews that come with the package are either too long or too short. It's literally impossible to screw them tight, everytime I've worn the belt they've fallen out on their own after about 1-5 hours.

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice