Belt and KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy belle, Feb 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    I've done some searching and quite a bit of research but I was going to ask here again to see if Iget any different answers (due to time, change in opinions, whatever).

I am getting ready to buy my first device and can't decide what I want to get. I've narrowed down my first device to a CBXXXX series or something from Exobelt. Now this IS my first device but I've always been one to research and research and research then buy the best device available (within reason). So with that, which would people recommend? As far as sizes go I'm on the small end of average (very small when not erect) and I have a large than average scrotum. To put that somewhat into perspective when I wear a cock ring, the leather rings are ok but a metal 2inch ring semi-occludes blood flow. So I'm looking for something that will be the most comfortable when being worn but won't slip off when I'm fully soft. (The Exobelt X1 seems to resolve that problem)

Second I do not have a KH and I found the badpenis website and was wondering if anyone has used this service? Are they trustworthy? Do they provide the support they claim (talking about your experience in chastity, providing tasks to get keys back, etc)? Are there any other online KH services available (or even anyone willing to hold my key and chat with me online, nothing more than a KH relationship....and I would need to get to know you some).

Thanks for any help! :)

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello dominion,

it is hard to say which device may suit you best. If you wouldn't have narrowed down to tube-style devices i definitely would have suggested a made-by-measure steel belt, in particular since your avatar shows you as a sissy in a nice pink ball gown. However, what works for the one must not work for the other, mainly due to our different anatomies. May be you should pick one from the cheaper ones, just to see whether chastity works for you at all. Sissy dollyanne seemes to be quite satisfied with her cb3000 (even though i personally do not like those plastic toys).
    What's even worth to consider is to define your own preferences and stuations - does it show under the clothes you do wear? Are you into some kind of sports activities? Do you fly frequently? Lots of questions you need to clear up for yourself before making a final decision. Are you prepared to adjust your life to the belt and not the other way around? Many people are trying this and wonder why they can't find the right device.

As for keyholding services i do not have a clue how they work and if they are trustworthy. You will find other solutions inside the forum or you can look for a Pro-Domme in your area which is probably a bit more expensive but definitely safer and more practical than being locked up by an anonymous post-box.

maid katrin

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    If you are determined to go with a CB-X000 series device, get the cheapest one you can.

You'll have to realise, these devices are for beginners.. if you know you like chastity, and are prepared to commit to it then don't waste your money on the CB-X000 and get a Lori, or a NeoSteel as maid katrin recommends. However, if you're unsure about your desire to be in chastity, the CB-X000 will certainly be sufficient to teach you a bit about yourself. If you do find out you like chastity, then the money won't have been spent totally in vain.

4. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the responses and this allows me to clear up a bit on my stance here. I don't know if the chastity for me will be long term. I know my wife and I don't see eye to eye on my various interests so I know to be truely long term will be somewhat of a pipedream. For me I want to see what I am into in this aspect before I really commit to a high quality product. Further to that point I want to change my body image more before I can commit to a measured to size device. It would be a waste to purchase that device then in 2 years it be too large.

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Rather than the CB XXXX series, which have many known issues, You might want to consider the birdlock device. It's new and has a lot of people wondering about how it will work.

Failing that I would suggest the exobelt which seems to have some pretty good reviews on other sites.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's quite good thinking but the hip belts as they are being made nowadays are much less susceptible to weight loss (or gain). My neosteel was measured 5 years ago when i was more than a stone and a half heavier (gosh, i must have been an elephant) but th belt still fits like a glove.

However, your choice is quite alright when still figuring out what you want. But please be warned, chastity can be quite addictive ...

Good luck

maid katrin

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I'm not sure what you mean when you call the CBXK devices being for "beginners". Male chastity devices come in 2 flavors: full belts and "ball-trap" devices. Among the ball-trap devices, there are choices as to plastic vs metal. Metal will feel more serious, but anyone with a Dremel tool would be able to defeat any device, regardless of the material. Plastic has advantages over metal, especially if you have to go thru metal detectors from time to time.

Decide what best suits your needs, and buy the corresponding device.

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    There is a closeout sale on the cb-2000, which is the one dollyanne is using. (A pink one of course!). They are going for $99.95 from the official site. You can also get it a little cheaper on eBay, but you need to be careful to get the original and not a Chinese copy.

Dollyanne believes it has been a good inexpensive way for her to start as it has enabled her to become familiar with the nature of chastity first-hand and determine whether it is for her. (And, dollyanne has determined it is!) Also, you can read dollyanne's journal to see what she went through in the first month of adjusting to it.

dollyanne

9. chastejames

chastejames Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Thy CBXXXX series are junk, easy to defeat, i would suggest an Exobelt, they harder then heck to put on but i have not been able to defeat it.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Dear Mark, Im quite handy with most power tools, but I would find it hard, "no pun intended" to hold my penis with one hand and a Dremel spinning at 20,000 rpms in the other and expect to cut only the necessary parts need to gain escape. With a plastic device I would just cut the locking post with side cutters,"wire cutters", but the Mistress/Wife would be asking how and why that happen. And shortly a stainless steel pin would be replacing it. Then the trips though the airport scanner would be my problem to explain to security. As in a steel tube, the metal will get soo hot soo fast that I for one, wouldn't even think about trying. Just for interest, put a old cheap ring on your finger, grab the Dremel and start cutting. Ouch!!!. And lets all hope you don't slip or the Dremel grabs, or the cutoff wheel breaks and splinters go into your finger. Just think about going to the hospital and explaining that. Now try explain that happening to your penis.

I have a cb3k that started all this for me. It gave me the chance to see if chastity was something that I would like or not. Now I have a Neosteel belt also. I still wear the cb3k from time to time and are looking into an Lori's tube for other times. I could probably grind the lock from the belt with enough time and something to protect my skin behind it. Or cut the stainless steel belt on the side. Both would be noticed at once and I would have alot of explaining to do. Beside not getting any orgasms till repairs are paid for and received.

I personal feel that the cbk's line of products will allow anyone to get the feel for wearing a chastity device and see if its something they would like to continue with. Then upgrades can be made. The biggest part of chastity is respect for it, and the one your doing it for, whether it be for you or someone else. Cheating is cheating, no one wins!!!!

Just my thoughts Missy Tanya

11. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    Being a bondage enthusiast and having extensive experience with cock rings the natural next step was chastity devices. I started with the CB2000 but managed to masturbate in it (I'm compact). I obtained a CB3000 cage and could not cheat in it. After these I got an Exobelt X1. Getting into it was a challenge but I also cheated in it. I got a larger diameter tube and could no longer cheat.

With all 3 ring type devices I had problems with temperature and the seasons as when my compact package shrinks too much they basically fall on the floor.

Last year I made the jump to a Locked In Steel full metal belt and my compact size now is an advantage! After some adjustments and getting a smaller diameter penis tube undefeatable and all year chastity is a reality.

As others have mentioned trial and error is to be expected. Everyone's anatomy and lifestyle are different. I have found the struggle was worth it. I have a loving wife who likes being my Keyholder. I enjoy the smoldering lust more than the quickie orgasm ( I still want one though!).

I currently am on Day 20 of a 27 day Chastity Run. I currently am being allowed release (both ways) on holidays.

Just so you know there is compromise in my chastity lifestyle. I don't wear the belt at work or when driving. The purpose of the belt is to prevent my masturbation. I never have the key. If I'm loose and start getting lusty I ice that thing down and put it on. It's all good and it works.

The belt is part of my normal life now. I would miss being locked up. I feel very lucky.

12. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    What does the keyholders think is the most erotic goodlooking device?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice