Being tied and helpless...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Mar 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    My Wife(KH) has tied me up for years, even before MC and me wearing a cage. I find it so exciting. All she has to do is mention that she is getting the restraints out and I start to get hard. I love the feeling of being tied, spread eagle on our bed. Laying there helpless so my Wife can do what she wants with me, or sometimes just leave me there by myself. She has tied me to chairs, tables, our bed, a few time in our garage or shed. Most of the time, this is when she will uncage me and let me get hard and excited, tease me for awhile, then put the cage back on. I really don't know why I find being tied up so exciting. Do others like being tied and find it exciting or do you take it as a punishment?...Just wondering...

2. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I like it when my wife cuffs me to the bed and blindfolded.

3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Yes, it's nice to just be tied up and blindfolded!

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I have been blindfolded, tied to a cross, bench, wall, or placed in a pillory. Most of those will involve a whipping and even a pegging, but being tied to a bed blindfolded face up is invigorating followed by being tied blindfolded to a chair.

I know being on the bed it will be all about her and lots of teasing for me, but its the anticipation of being there waiting that gets me aroused. 15 minutes can seem like hours and a door opening and the bed shaken has me breathing deeply. Once she settles it all about me pleasing her while I am nothing but a tool for her pleasure.

Then there is the dreaded chair, once placed in the sitting position in the chair and the ropes going on I know I can only listen to the pleasure being performed in the room. Its just her and her GF on the bed, I can only listen to the sounds of pleasure, movements on the bed between the two of them, and the sounds of orgasm. As the minutes of pleasure between the two of them go by, I can feel my leg wetting as I leak out thru my cage.

5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Always loved bondage play. Its what got me in to trouble, er chastity. Used to take turns tying each otber up when she admitted one night that she wasnt really comfortable being too bound up but liked tying me up. I told her I loved being at her mercy and she could tie me up anytime she wanted. That was exactly the response she was fishing for and the rest is history...

6. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Oooo i love this. I always have a collar and leash locked and anchored to the floor before the chastity cage comes off. I have so much fun tugging on the leash and feeling helpless. Sometimes the cage doesnt get unlocked xD

ugams, Horny lockedmale, Jchn and 4 others like this.
  7. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    I love to be tied up, blindfolded and helpless. A couple of months ago, I bought noise cancelling headphones and its amazing the feeling of not knowing what is she doing (she ussually take a shower and have some chill while she prepare for going out after the session). I cant even know if she is in the room, I love when she tease tease me or touch me and the surprise not knowing what it comes next.

ugams, Raybullrider and Susanstoy91 like this.
  8. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I never realized how exciting it was to be locked thru PA & scrotal piercings & KH would leave without knowing when she would be back. Minutes seem like hours & the anticipation can be amazingly erotic & scary!

Horny lockedmale and Susanstoy91 like this.
  9. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Oh yes . Love being bound with her in control . Sadly it has been a while for me :(

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  10. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    Love being tied and helpless. It doesn't happen often enough for me, wish Miss K would do it more often.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  11. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    What's the longest time your wifes have left you tied?

I usually leave my husband for no more than a few hours. Sometimes about 5 hours but 8 hours few times. When it's going to be a few hours I stretch him tight spreadeagle so he has very little room to move. I'm usually in the house the whole time for the short sessions. For the 5 and 8 hour sessions I'm away with a bull. I set up a wyze camera so I can see him and usually turn on the audio feature so he can hear me being fucked and sucking cock. He's always blindfolded.

12. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Wow your luck husband

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I’m in the same boat liked it even before I knew anything about chastity

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  14. Rebeccaswitch

Rebeccaswitch Member

Business Owner
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I love being tied and gagged tight!! The helpless feeling is such a great turn on!!

Raybullrider, Susanstoy91 and John like this.
  15. LockedbyB

LockedbyB Member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Fantastic thread!

B had me set things up so that she could tie my hands and feet to the bed and last week, after my supervised cleaning, she did just that along with blind folding me and putting on earphones playing classical music. The added sensory deprivation took things to a whole other level and I actually lost all sense of time while she had me there. Every so often, she would give me a tease to let me know she was around but those moments were random and brief.

It honestly felt like I had been there for many hours and I had guessed 5-6 but it turned out to be only 90 minutes.

Can’t wait for the next round.

ugams, Gcar1951, Susanstoy91 and 3 others like this.
  16. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) is the same. Never wanted to get tied up but, once I told her that I liked it, she got right into it. I always was curious how she became so good at tying me up.

17. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) will leave me tied while she watches T.V., plays her game(WOW) or works(She teaches from home on the computer). It can go from one hour to two or three. Depending on her mood. She will come in the room once in a while to tease me and to make me hard again, then just leave the room. She sometimes will get me hard and just watch my penis throb and twitch in the air. then tell me "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back".

18. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    I like that

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    it isn't my thing at all. I can see how exciting it must be, but it doesn't do it for me.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  20. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:

Attached Files:

Susanstoy91 and LukeVallentine like this.
  21. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I am a little concerned about those tied spread eagle on the bed for extended periods of time and left unsupervised where the wife cannot see or hear them. On your back swallowing is not as natural and if your sinuses drain from a minor cold or allergy and the mucus gets caught in your throat or if you vomit slightly due to anxiety or something you ate it could end up caught in the throat. It can be very hard to either swallow or clear it by coughing. Depending on how much the airway is restricted you can die in anywhere between 5 and 20 or so minutes. It is a terrible way to die.

LockedPom likes this.
  22. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Bondage was one of my earliest kinks. Now, years later, it is still my favorite.

When in chastity and out, a lot of our bondage play takes a similar form. I am tied up/strapped up, locked in place while she takes a bath or just chills with her shows. Sometimes I have a vibrator teasing me, others I’m on my own. For me being restricted and untouched for a period is a means of relaxation, a chance to just enjoy the sensations and not have to worry about anything else.

One activity when bound I have come to enjoy is listening to my wife/KH take care of herself right next to me. There is something satisfying about being restricted and only able to hear her pleasure (especially when in chastity).

As for concerns on being left alone, there are work arounds for the safety minded. Such as not using a gag when she isn’t in the same room, or using a baby monitor when she will be outside of easy hearing range. But it also is dependent upon knowing your body and knowing if it would not be a good time to play, such as having a cold or having had an excessive meal recently. Safe play is dependent upon both the dom and sub.

ugams and Susanstoy91 like this.
  23. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    My wife/KH has been tying me up, on and off as for 2 years now. We have switched tying each other up. But finds she enjoyes tying me up more. I have been asking her to tie me to the bed and leave me alone for awhile. It hasnt happen yet but it's definitely coming. She is starting to find her dominant side! She told me back awhile ago she realy enjoys tying me, spread eagle to the bed. She find it to be a huge turn on that im at her mercy! I love the helpless feeling.

ugams, Susanstoy91 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  24. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Back in my bachelor days, I had a fervent bondage fetish. I did a lot of self-bondage since I didn't have an interested partner. Probably a lot of it was pretty dangerous.

I guess bondage lost its luster when I got myself bound up pretty good and had to wait for ice to melt a couple times. It was super hot for about 10 minutes and then I was ready to be done. I'm sure that's more of a factor of solo play. I'm guessing that having an actively participating partner would be more fun.

I also had a couple panic attacks. Like said, I did some dangerous stuff. There were a couple of all-out panic moments where I thought I might have gone too far. So I guess that puts me off of it a bit too.

I tried to get my wife into it early on in our dating. She tied me up and pegged me once which was pretty hot. But aside from that, it's not really her thing.

If she changed her tune and took a liking to it, I would happily oblige, but I'm probably not going to push it myself these days.

I can't say I would like to be left for hours. The "away with a bull" angle would be hot, but we haven't even taken the cuckold step (and maybe never will)

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  25. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I have always loved being bound. To be tied up and at the mercy of a Mistress. My most memorable is when a Mistress tied me to Her bed spread eagled. She tied up my cock and teased me for some time but the best part was when She forced me to lick Her to multiple orgasms.
    Once She recovered, She masturbated me to completion and then gave me my first post orgasm torture! Oh, the memories!

Susanstoy91 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband tied soreadeaglenon bed and teased

2. tied up and put in chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice