being put in chastity need some advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedsubUK, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. lockedsubUK

lockedsubUK New member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    hello my Dom Master wants me in chastity, but i have always avoided chastity for more than a day or so because it is uncomfortable and i lead an active lifestyle - gym, long distance sailing, running etc.
    i have tried a few different devices and i have the additional problem of tight balls - ive used many cock rings over the years and am quite sure of the optimum size so as not to be too tight, but if for example after a gym session or running my balls are so tight they retreat right back, and pull out of anything i am wearing.

ive now realised that i will probably need a custom device if this is going to work, and have identified mature metal jailbird as an appropriate source. i think that the critical thing apart from the base ring size is the distance from the cage to the ring, as this will stop putting too much pressure on the balls if they are tight, but it musnt be too big a gap to allow them to escape back through the gap.

ive also noticed that devices have movement at the pin which will allow this gap to vary, so i want to be sure that the gap isnt able to increase too much - or even squash down on the balls also.

my other concern is that wearing the device while leaping about on a yacht, stretching and crouching etc will cause difficulty.

i'd love to get some feedback from you people, maybe advice re fitting and wearing or just reassurance that a 'normal active life' will be possible without damage.
    im really keen to please Him by becoming His locked slave as He wants to see how much it changes me into a more submissive state so that i will please Him even more

2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Get a PA and you dont need a ball trap device. I have a mousetrap and a custom Glans Armour with removable locking cock ring. Both fit perfect in a jock with cup.

Moe5 likes this.
  3. lockedsubUK

lockedsubUK New member

Local Time:
    thanks ill check them out - not so keen on getting a PA

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Get the shortest device you can possible get into and it will help a LOT! BTW, the PA only hurts for a few seconds but takes a while to heal enough and stretch out enough to use with a device. I'd play with a few cheap ones from ebay or amazon before spending hundreds on a custom device.

5. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    I will second the get the shortest cage possible, it does make a huge difference comfort wise.
    It took me a year to go from no way in hell I am getting a PA to after having it, i wish I was born with it I love it so much, lol.

6. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I agree with the above posts. My addition is to point out the need for underwear to hold things in place. Tight fitting panties, or something like boxer briefs also work well.
    Good luck with your chastity journey

7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Do also consider the new Custom Chastity range. They're surgical nylon and weigh nothing - very practical for the active lifestyle you describe.

8. lockedsubUK

lockedsubUK New member

Local Time:
  9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I wear a Holy Trainer and started off with the same problem as you with high and tight balls. Now, after a few months, they are hanging nice and low, probably due to me pulling them through the ring almost constantly for two months! Anyway, I run, cycle and walk regularly and have even swum wearing the device without any issues whatsoever. As for danger to your genitals on a yacht I cannot see it being any different than having a resounding thwack to the balls from some wayward piece of equipment not wearing a device so I wouldn't worry.

10. lockedsubUK

lockedsubUK New member

Local Time:
    Well the worry about being on a yacht wasnt about being whacked in the balls, its about being able to be agile and making fast movements, stretching and reaching, squatting and crouching etc. where the balls can get squashed or caught in a strange position ... :)

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Ah, that makes sense.

I go to the gym and do core fitness exercises that use elements of Pilates and yoga without any issues. The only thing I have to do is wear a pair of loose shorts over my Lycra bottoms so as to not allow my device to be visible. My Wife took me to the gym and took me through all the exercises one at a time to make sure that none caused problems and now she is satisfied it is safe she never offers to unlock me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice