Being chaste without a device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by edgedontcum, Jun 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    i am currently on day 26 without an orgasm, however i do not wear a device. As a matter of fact, i am allowed to masturbate (edge) as much as i like, either under Her supervision or alone, as long as i do not have an orgasm. Needless to say, all of this edging keeps me very horny, but also keeps me obedient. i pleasure my Wife orally to orgasm 3-5 times a day, as well as give Her massages, and foot worship as well. i am to remain naked in the house at all times as well.

Question for the readers is, is this true chastity? Or is it just orgasm denial, and is there a difference.

Thank you

Peter Rabbit and sissybitch like this.
  2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Hmm I think it would fall under denial but who gives a sh*t what it is as long as it works for you. And good on ya cuz I know I sure as hell cant do it without a device.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I agree with @Steve-0 if you're having fun roll with it. If you feel like something is missing, try adding it in slowly to see what it does. I never would have made it 26 days, especially edging myself. Too easy for an "accidental discharge" ;) On the other hand I made it 46 days with a device, even when I knew where the key was.

Steve-0 likes this.
  4. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    If calling it chastity helps your resolve, you have every right to do so! The hours I am let out of the cage and I am allowed to edge are just as stressful as pleasurable for fear of going over the edge. Hats off to you. I do not believe a cage is a necessary element of chastity.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Chastity has nothing to do with sex play, edging, chastity devices, D/s, Cuckolding, and every other fetish that incorporates chastity into it. Chastity is: "the state or practice of refraining from extramarital, or especially from all, sexual intercourse." Does not mention that your wife should deny, tease you, dominate, make you wear a chastity device, dress you in woman's clothes, whip you, cuckold you, run your marriage, make you do all the household chores, write a chastity contract, play chastity games to determine how long you go without intercourse, etc..

Notice that chastity does not mean no orgasms. Celibacy more defines abstaining from all sexual relations. A lot of sexual fetish play is defined within the play. Cuckolding as practiced today is not cuckolding. A cuckold is someone whose wife has sex with other men without her husband knowing. If he knows he is a Wittol, not a cuckold. As you can see, what something is caled is not necessarily a correct description.

For my wife and I, it is teasing and denial, nothing else. I started off like you but as my wife wanted me to go longer and longer, I felt that I needed a chastity device to be a speed bump to give me pause to think about what I was just going to do. You can masturbate in pretty much every chastity device out there in one of several ways. A chastity device does not prevent masturbation no matter what fantasy you read online. It is a reminder of your promise, a small impediment to rash decisions and it sexually arouses you by feeling it on your penis all the time.

Chastity is whatever you want it to be and that can change day by day. If you need further guidance please refer to the official rule book of chastity. :)

tomsen, Chastitylover and Mash2214 like this.
  6. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    Thank you vinny and all for your thoughtful responses.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Nothing wrong with using the "honour method" of chastity. It shows much greater self will-power than being locked in a cage, which as mentioned above does not always stop the ability to orgasm anyway. It also allows for easier teasing, and less maintenance for the wife/mistress. Not wearing a cage is a lot more practical for sports, more physical jobs, or other lifestyles where a cage is not desired (e.g. dad showering with a small child).

Congratulations on making day 26. I just had an "accident" at day 5 - that'll be a sore bottom again.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    In the few months that my wife and I have played with orgasm denial and tease, I have only managed to go 11 days without going over the edge (I am teased multiple times a day). I don't know when my next orgasm is scheduled, but I went over the edge a couple of days ago, so she will add a week to that scheduled date. I cannot afford another mistake.

9. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    Cindy, I wish you good luck this time.

10. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Try not to get caught up in the semantics of it all. The definition of chastity provided by @Vinny hits home for me, as in no extramarital affairs, and it sounds like you've got the part covered OK. A device is just a means to help you along the way to stay chaste. Takes a bit of extra will power and discipline to do it the way you are with no device. The way your living still sounds very much like chastity to me just the same. I am in a similar situation as I can not wear my device right now, so I am in the same boat as you. Is it still chastity for me ? I believe it is.

11. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    Is this chastity? Sure it is. Its about refraining from intercourse which you are doing. From my point of view, by doing it without a device, I see your commitment level as being very high. The device is really nothing more than a reminder of the commitment. If you don't need it, then great. Playing with a device now and again will change things up a bit as doing the same routine day after day can get, well, "routine". Most importantly, your doing what works for you as a couple. Your not cheating the system, at least you made no mention of cheating :) , and it sounds like you want it to work. I presume your SO is similarly committed and does some teasing as well?

12. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    DarkKnight - No, i don't cheat...She would know right away, and more importantly i would be so disappointed in myself. And yes, my Wife does seriously tease me. Just last night, after i had done about 100 edges to myself, under Her supervision, She teased me relentlessly for another hour or so by running Her hands lightly all over my body, without touching my penis. She rarely touches my penis, which adds to the excitement, i believe. And we do not engage in intercourse at all. She talks about getting a boyfriend, as She does miss intercourse. i would support Her in that, of course, but in reality it probably won't happen.

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice