Behind Barz Introduction

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Behind Barz, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    still not fully understanding your references ,there are pictures of me wearing the belt in my albums maybe have a look at them on here and see if any of them explain things a little more if not let me know what you mean exactly and i will be happy to share a picture that tries to show what you mean.

2. ChastityKaz

ChastityKaz Member

Charlotte, NC
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    You probably won't fully understand and that's OK, not everyone will.

I did look at your photos and you did get the belt/tube design I was looking at. How easy is it to put on and wear? Fairly easy to use the bathroom in without too much of a mess?

Am I correct in seeing that these belts have no rear chains, cables or straps?

3. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    These belts are very modular, so it all depends on which model you buy and how you configure it.

The common components are: belt, ring, tube, shield, rear bar, and locks. The ring, tube and shield all have a standard attachment plate that stacks onto the posts on the front of the belt, where they are locked on. You can choose which of these parts to use or not. I would say the most likely combinations are: ring + tube; tube + shield; ring + tube + shield.

The rear bar connects the back of the belt to the bottom of the shield, so you can only use it if you are using the shield option. But even then, you don't have to, because it is the front plates that keep the shield attached. Including the bar does make the belt a lot more secure, because it keeps everything in position close to your body.

The tube points your cock straight down. The shield has a drain hole directly below the end of the tube. So you should sit down to pee. It is very unlikely that all of the pee will go straight down through these aligned holes, so you end up wiping the whole bottom area of the shield.

The rear bar can be moved to one side for excretion. It's no worse in this regard than the coated cables of other brands, but being un-coated stainless steel, I find it much easier to clean, and it doesn't have problem of the coating becoming torn or scuffed.

The relatively open design makes the whole belt pretty easy to clean in the shower on a daily basis; easier than my carrara or my-steel belts. So I've never had any problem of any accumulation causing funky smells or skin irritation.

Dumb1 and ChastityKaz like this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    everything ccontrol says is spot on, the rod is not needed but does make the whole thing feel incredibly contraining when fitted and also allows plugs etc to be locked into place if that is your want. I have heard from folk who have cable fixings which have worn or frayed over time and can cause issues where they rub but the rod is not worried by that as it is solid stainless steel and very easy to wipe clean after using the toilet.

ccontrol likes this.
  5. ChastityKaz

ChastityKaz Member

Charlotte, NC
    Local Time:
    Is that rod fixed, to where you can't move it to the side to defecate?

Looking at this belt, it looks like that rear cable isnt available:

https://behindbarz.co.uk/product/bbcb-chastity-belt/

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    No
    No, you need the complete system belt for the rod. It attaches to the outer cage! About £650 I think! Very secure!

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    If you adjust the rod correctly it sits inside the butt cheeks and does not tend to allow it to move to the side if you need to defecate but that is down to how the wearer chooses to wear it. If you choose to have the rod looser it can be moved slightly to either side however i find by having it fitted this way the rod is more apparent when sitting down on chairs especially hard seated ones and when its fitted between the butt cheeks this is totally avoided. The rod poses no restriction to passing motions at all as they simply pass over the rod and break apart with no mess to speak of, Joe also sells another option which uses either cables or chains which can be worn over the ass as in some other styles. The choice is down to the buyer.

8. ChastityKaz

ChastityKaz Member

Charlotte, NC
    Local Time:
    I have emailed them as I see they have an option for a "rod" or "cable". I wanted to see the difference as I dont see it pictured on their website.

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hope this helps................

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice