Behind barz comfort

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Dave Paye, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Dave Paye

Dave Paye New member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I don’t have the outer cage. I only have the ring, tube and belt. How do I stop the pinching when sitting. Also does anyone else get a bad inching feeling in the front where the 3 screw heads touch the skin?

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Where does it pinch?

I currently have 3" tube with PA modification. The PA "studs" press my scrotum in certain situations when I'm sitting. This can be solved by rearranging the scrotum behind the ... eh. barz. Too bad, it is not quite trivial to do it all the situations ...

I had issues having the skin in between the tube and the ring. Rearranging the filler plates and bending the tube away from the body mostly solved this issue. Now there is a bit more room so the skin won't get squeezed in between the tube and the ring.

Unfortunately I have some other problems with my setup: the ring I now have is 50mm and it is too tight for the base of the penis + the scrotum. I could not solve that by bending the ring so I had to order a larger ring. I can wear the ring for half a day or so, but after that there will be red welts in my skin in the left and right side of the "base". These will start to hurt so I really can't use the ring at the moment.

I'm slightly worried that the new ring might let the testes slip through, but I don't yet have the new ring so I don't know whether this will be a real problem.

No, not there. Then again, I'm fully shaved. How about you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice