Behind Barz BBZ Cage question

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Unremarkable Jamie, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    I currently have a @Behind Barz BBCB basic chastity belt. I'm still making friends with it, and learning if I can wear just the belt part indefinitely. Assuming I can do that, I'm wondering if getting the bare cage or the flat front case will solve my security problems with this design.

Because of how my anatomy works, the ring component is not useful for me. If I wear just the tube, I have no trouble rotating the belt down in the back and up in the front, and pulling my member out.

I'm wondering if the bare cage or the flat front cage will solve this. Specifically, I'm wondering why I won't be able to bend the bottom of the cage down, and the rear portion of the belt down, and make the hooks that hold the rear bar or cable to disengage. If I can, then I'm no better off with them than I am now: with an elegant piece of steel that's more of a chastity reminder than a locked - on preventative.

I know nothing is 100% and I'm not looking for inescapable, only something that's not trivially defeatable.

People who have the rear-bar system, what's your experience?

Thanks.

2. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    The rear-bar system is effective at preventing you pulling the cage and penis tube off. I don't like the cock ring, as it becomes painful after a few hours. Wearing the cage and the rear bar makes it unnecessary to wear the cock ring: It's secure.

3. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I'm wondering if you have the belt fitting correctly -- I cannot move mine up or down by more than an inch or so. But I suppose if you're just wearing the penis tube and not the ring I can see where moving the belt around combined with the flexible nature of a penis could allow you to get out.

I currently have the enclosed cage. Thinking about either a flat-front or a Hannibal 2. I like the enclosed, but when I'm sitting at work I've had a testicle poke through the bars a couple of times. Not a fun time trying to encourage it to go back where it belongs.

4. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 Long term member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I think that you're waist belt is too loose. I also have a BBCS belt without the cockring but with the rear rod. If you have the waist belt tight enough you should not move the belt from left to right and up and down. I can not move the belt less then an inch up or down in the front. I can't move the up or down in the front at all.....
    Even I can't pull my Willy of of the cage, it can barely moved in the cage a little if I want it to move a little to give the foreskin a little more space.

So I think really that you should adjust you're belt a bit more.

My waistband was a little too wide, so I took a grinder cut 1 inch off from both sides. Make it smooth and drill a few extra holes in the waistband. Now it's a little more then 2,5 inches smaller and fit perfectly!

5. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    thanks. i have mine adjusted to the next- to- smallest setting. i tried it smaller but it was too uncomfortable to wear. but perhaps I'll try again next time i put it on.

i am thinking of getting the rear rod, but I'm wondering how precisely one needs to measure for that. i didn't see any requests for measurement on the web site - perhaps i missed it.

brave you to take a tool to that beautiful piece of steel - I'm not a metal worker so I'd be intimidated.

thanks for your thoughts

6. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    thanks for that experience. So it sounds like from your experience, the hooks can't be detatched even by flexing the belt. good to know.

Timberwoof likes this.
  7. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    Ouch with a testicle getting out. I'll try adjusting the belt smaller.

8. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    BehindBarz make options to the belt i have a version made for me that has twin cables that are fitted to a ring only that slips over the penis shaft and the cables pass through the legs and connect to the waistbelt the ring fixes as usual to the front posts of the belt. The standard cock tube can then be worn and locked in place and the belt is then rigid in the same way as the rod system would be only without having to fit the outer shield cage. The outer shield can still then if required be fitted over this arrangement and also of wanted the rod system can be fitted at the same time. It really is secure and solid feeling when locked inside it. The cable fixings kit can be retrofitted to the existing belts already out there. I love mine.

Timberwoof likes this.
  9. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    I thought I'd looked at their site pretty thoroughly and i didn't see anything like that. But I'll look again. I'm still curious about how you measure for those cables. I'm not squeemish about the rear bar and defecation. Aside from that, what do you find the advantages to be of the cables over the rear bar?

10. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    I have no issues with the rod i think it works great though it needs the outer shield to fit on. The cable option was not listed i asked for it to be done and joe obliged, the benefit of the cables are they are pulled through in one length and then excess cut off after ensuring they fit you the wearer. They pass either side over the cheeks so no mess to clear up at all and are easy to sit on and move around in.

11. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    The rod when fitted and bent correctly cannot be removed merely by pushing the belt up or down as the rod is sitting tightly inside the butt crack so cannot be pushed up any further to try and remove the adjuster nut. The outer cage has to be removed by unlocking to do this.

Timberwoof likes this.
  12. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I have the same issues, the cockring hurts after a few hours of wearing. That's because I had surgery when I was young and the testicles where on place so they can't move anymore.

So I had to modify the cockring. I cut with a grinder/saw a peace out of the cockring itself, rounded the edges so it would be comfy. When you try to pull out it's always on the upper side off the chastity cage. Not ever down. Now the ring is open on the end and I had to bend the ends of the ring a few times to get a perfect fit. The steel bars are thick and not easy to bend so it does not infect the security off the belt at all. for example see photo...

Attached Files:

Timberwoof and bitchyinchastity like this.
  13. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    Not sure what your issue is with the ring. The impulse is to get the same ring diameter as would wear with a ball trap device, this does not work well with a BBB. As the belt moves with your body, a too tight ring will place excessive loads on your genitals. The ring can be huge and still work. It can also be bent slightly for a more comfortable fit.

With the BBB belt, the ring serves a number of functions, it provides an anchor point for the belt, and worn with the enclosure, it will lift your balls to help them stay in the enclosure to avoid pinching, and the ring provides a barrier of any fingers getting under the enclosure.

The bar will certainly hold the belt solidly in place; but once properly fitted, so will the ring.

hardbodysub and JackStrap like this.
  14. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Latexslave, that's brilliant.

I have a 55 and a 60 mm ring. Both cause the same problem for me. I have tried bending it; I may try some more to find the optimum angle. But with the cage on, I don't have to have the cock ring.

15. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I have a 65mm cockring and as you can see I had cut it. I now have a 95% fit
    When I did saw the ring, I had bend it several times, widened it a little bit up, narrow it a little back and couldn't find the correct fit of it.
    And because you get the cockring with the belt, I find you should use it. So I find it my way.
    Since my testicles are going nowhere, the ring has to go somewhere. So I tried to get out of the cage and you always try to pull out on the upper side, never on the bottom side. So I thought, if I cut the bottom side out will it be better?

Yes it does! The ring comes now on the side of the testicles, not anymore on top of them.

16. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:

Here is a picture of how the cockring by my belt is at the moment.
    It's better to wear now because the ring does not lays on the testicles anymore....

582DDE1B-9061-4F33-A228-8CEE9D8EC7C5.jpeg 1B6AFAF1-DBB7-477A-BB39-55278D9B5392.jpeg

Timberwoof and Itsnow like this.
  17. Unremarkable Jamie

Local Time:
    I thought I'd reply on my experience making the belt tighter: a total fail for me. i could still shift the belt upwards and pop out. and the "tang" coming down from the belt part cut stop deeply into my lower abdomen that i had to take the belt off.

I've loosened it up again, and if i can wear it this way for a couple of days, I'll go for the rear bar.

18. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Thank you for this information.

I also have issues using the ring. It causes pressure to "one to two o'clock" and "10 to 11 o'clock" positions and in a day has to be taken off, leaving red marks.

I have tried different arrangements of plates and o-plate and the tube-plate, but I have not found a fully working setup. Either one testie slips through the O-ring and I get the red marks. Or both.

I know that the guys at the BB would be happy to make me a custom O-plate with a tad bit shorter "plate" part, but they won't do it for free ... My idea would be to lift the ring a bit "up" to ease the pressure on the skin in the above mentioned places.

Front plate and the bar is not free either, but I guess it might just work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice