behind barz BBCS - SISSY / FLAT FRONT or MYSTEEL total chastity

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Igor, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Igor

Igor New member

Russia, Moscow
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Hello, I'm trying to pick a full belt. settled on two models one from behindbarz the other mysteel. Please help with the choice. I want it to be as safe as possible, completely cover me, and be comfortable to wear 24/7

2. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Not sure why nobody else has responded, but I love my sissy front behind bars and have had no issues. Never had a mysteel but they do look nice. Here is my take though, and this is just from pictures--I wish my BB was flatter and more streamlined in the front, I think the MySteel would do that. I don't know about long-term comfortability though with that one, not sure because it is so streamlined if it would bug you after a while. I really don't think you can go wrong with either, but are reputable and been around for a bit

Spike6411 and Igor like this.
  3. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I only briefly had a My-Steel TOTAL Ergoslim model but I really enjoyed it. I bought it used so there were some fitment issues I had but it left such a good impression on me that I'm saving up for a custom fit My-steel now.

Overlooking the smaller hip measurement problem I had, the rest of it was comfortable to the extent that everything was totally secure and made me miss being out of it.

4. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    i love my -steel belt....it does take around a month for the waist band to shape around your body ,but once it has i find its very comfortable and secure

John, LukeVallentine and Igor like this.
  5. Igor

Igor New member

Russia, Moscow
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Thank you for the answers.
    Today i got my new CB from mysteel. I've been walking for 8 hours and so far so good.
    It takes a while to urinate. I think it shouldn't take long for me to get used to it. I used to walk in a cage from Rigid chastity. Also a pretty good belt, but my steel is completely different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice