Behind Barz 2021

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Behind Barz, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Happy New year everyone!

We trust you had the best Christmas & New year you could...We would like to thank everyone for the continued support throughout the year & hope we can keep providing you with some amazing belts in the future!

Since the UK have left the European Union we now do not charge VAT on any purchases made outside the UK! There will be Dutys & Fees to pay but nowhere near the 20% VAT we would normally have to charge! Our prices will remain the same also

Finally if you could fill out this short survey it would help us greatly! Whether you're a Behind Barz owner or not! All entries are confidential! - https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/QuHiayxM - Thank you very much!

Danny15 and Guest 3729 like this.
  2. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    Thank you for the update! This makes a huge difference!!! Suddenly the thought of owning one of these awesome belts seems possible. I'm going to start putting money away each paycheck and hopefully order one in a month or two.

Are you planning to offer any sales/discounts throughout the year?

3. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Of course we are! Keep on eye out on our social media and you'll see a couple pop up through out the year!

4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Have you considered making ball trap device. I love my behindbarz belt but have never quite got on with wearing it at work, there are not many manufacturers of bespoke trapped ball cages , I certainly don't know of a uk manufacturer. European devices will now likely to be subject to higher transport costs and import duties . American devices will also be subject to import duties . Retuning devices for any alterations can take a long time and be expensive . You have already established a reputation for the quality of your belts I'm sure you could do the same for ball trap cages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice