Been working on a website for a while now. It was made to help educate those who want to try chastit

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Dylanlocked, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Dylanlocked

Dylanlocked New member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    http://chastity101.com

I was wondering if I could get some feedback, as I want this to be a success that actually helps people explore this lonk.

Thanks!

A6A9 likes this.
  2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    I looked the web and maybe it needs more style, it feels too basic, too simple, i dont know how to say, i am only a coder and i code whatever the designers send me to do, i dont have huge creativity but it feels kind of empty

At first i noted the favicon of Joomla, it is an ugly touch, i think you should change if you can, dont worry if you do and yo sees the old one, browsers and caches are in the way, if you change it it will be the one you put from now, open it on another computer and you will see yourself, you can put the heart, the 101+lock, i dont know but somehting else

The web loads fast so good, it has good information which it is the most important thing and Joomla it is a nice CMS so well choosed

I would recomend that next time you need to update the domain you pay the private whois, now you will have a tons of spam into the mailbox (i know because it also happened to me) and start looking another registrator, GoDaddy the first time it is "cheap" but when the domain expires the price will be ten times more, i didnt looked when that will be but start looking because it will be very expensive

As you can imagine I am a developer and i also has to do webpages (i do backend, in this case touch the php files of the joomla to make whatever it takes or the "html" to change the template and frontend which involved CSS and Javascript) so if you need help feel free to ask

It looks promising, good work

3. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    My only advice is to think more of key holders and what is in it for them and why should they go down the road of chastity for there partner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice