Been up all night; so freakin' excited!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by morebanter, Jun 12, 2009.

1. morebanter

morebanter Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    I am waiting for UPS to deliver my CB600s as the CB series was recommended/advised to me as "good hardware" by my first, only and newly acknowledged online/phone Mistress; this whole lifestyle is new to me, but I know that it is RIGHT; ugh, I cannot WAIT to talk with her while she (hopefully?) creates a ceremony of sorts that ends with the click the lock shut for an indefinite period of time! LOL, I feel like a kid before Christmas!

2. morebanter

morebanter Junior Member

Local Time:
    omg! it just arrived! to sleep or to experiment!??! ugh, I think I need to rest, but er--I want to open the box! ah!

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol.. enjoy! Remember, it'll take some time to get it adjusted properly. Don't be put off if you have to take it off to rest and recover occasionally, during the first weeks.

Enjoy!
    mikecb

4. morebanter

morebanter Junior Member

Local Time:
    cool, thanks for the tip; yeah, I am gonna need some help advice as I when I was toying around and learning with it, I just could not get it to work:( I just kept sliding out or it was pinching the jewels in a way that I don't think it is supposed to...I wish there was an instructional video or something to help as the written ones that came with it are rather vague

5. morebanter

morebanter Junior Member

Local Time:
    doh! I was forgetting to put in a spacer! No wonder, LOL!

6. morebanter

morebanter Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sweet; I don't even notice this hardware anymore...of course, if I get a little excited I remember, but this product was worth it so much; I hope my Mistress will be happy as I am going on 9hrs with no problems! 24/7 here I come!

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Woo hoo! Congratulations on getting started! :party-049:

8. morebanter

morebanter Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, Mike!
    I really just needed to take the time and really figure out which size pieces worked best. It was frustrating at first as I felt as though I was never going to get the darn thing to work (i.e. no "slippage"), but with patience and trial/error, I got the right combo.
    Now this is the funny/cool/strange part: I just had to take it off about :30min ago (which I didn't want to do), but I wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting anything and that, well, just that everything was still fine after my first "extended" period of time (let alone my first time locked up to begin with!)....and oh yeah, sleeping was a non-issue either, which was great.
    But anyway, back to what I was saying; I've had it off all of these some minutes and I already really kind of miss it? It's like there was this comfort that was there and now is gone; so wild!

[mods, if you come across this post, you may want to move it out of the Foyer as while my initial post was an intro, to the group here, this thread has the beginnings of what could be a diary/journal/etc.]

9. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Great to hear your enjoying it. I must admit that like you it just felt comfortable from the word go. Sleeping has not been an issue at all. I think that was because the way I sleep worked with the CB. It would be a pain though if you had to change you sleep position. I also found that I miss it when it is not on. There is a comfort to it.

Hope to here more from you.

10. MasterLocked

MasterLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I've also experienced that. Is very strange to be out after several days in chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice