Been out of Chastity for a while but wanting to get back in!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Jan 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Hey everyone happy new year! Hope everyone is doing well.

For those that me I have been offline for a while. Broke up with the Fiancee going on 5 months now.

Was doing some amazingly fun chastity with her as my ex but I kept stopping it, then wanting to re-engage it with her. To many times!

Well here I am wanting to be her chastity slave again but unsure how to present it to her again.

It's been 2 months where we haven't even brought up Chastity. She comes out once every week or two for sex and we grab food/catch up and then she takes off home.

Maybe I can just randomly tell her I would like to do her laundry and a few things for her, then after a little bit of that bring up the Chastity cage again?

Appreciate the ideas and your thoughts thanks!

John likes this.
  2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Hey! Was wondering what happened with you two. Maybe just try being locked when she visits next? But I don’t recommend giving her the keys right then. Just keep them away for the visit so you can see how she reacts. I’m sure she won’t mind you pleasing her and staying locked.

Though, she might get jealous if she thinks they are being held by someone else. And then want them back. Good luck!

Joey G likes this.
  3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM

I’m pretty sure she would accept it if you bring it up since you done it in the past and a big win for her. She would love to let you do her laundry. Maybe you could let her lock you up from visit so you don’t stray :) It’s only if she got some sort of emotional resistance to do it. She probably want you this way by the balls. First getting power rush it’s hard to let go!

Joey G and corsac like this.
  4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Just put on your most comfortable cage and ask her to guess which one you’re wearing. I bet she’ll take the lead and may even ask for the key.

Joey G likes this.
  5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Hey Joey, I've just been catching up on your story and I have a question, why did you and your fiancé break up in the first place? Since you started this adventure, you've also discovered that you like cuckolding, which is not for everyone. So, is there any chance that you and her could get back together with a whole new understanding this time? It seems that you want to be caged and have her in control, and she likes having that control as she gets to have you work for her doing laundry, etc. Plus, you'd be ok with her seeing other guys if she wants to, and she's even given you permission to see other women if that's something that you'd be into.

So, from my perspective, now that you both have all this additional info that you didn't have when you started, maybe you could re-start with completely different expectations. She would be the dominant keyholder, and you would be her cage slave, and you'd both be getting what you wanted.

Joey G likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    I agree! Just go for it.

Joey G and John like this.
  7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    So we broke up because her long term expectations were really unrealistic. She had a horrible family. Mother who was beyond toxic and screwed up to sisters that went after men for there money then put fake domestic violence cases on them. Crazy shit.

She was never like that. Was always the black sheep in the family doing what she thought was right.

Originally she didn't like the chastity idea because she said it made her feel like I was a wimp and it turned her off. So we kept it to just locking me up just for the day leading to sex that night to intensify the tease and build up.

We started planning the wedding and looking into homes and she hit me with she wanted to move the entire family in. Crazy toxic mom and sisters. I nearly dropped dead. I told her hell to mother Fing NO! It was a battle for several months but I never gave in. Explained my reasons and she would just reply with "well it's my family." Bunch of leeches and criminals.

On top of that, she wanted after we got married for me to pay everything house related. The kicker was she worked and made the same money! We both make over 150K a year. So WHY would I pay everything and what, she just saves her money? lol. It was ridiculous.

After we broke up officially and she moved out a few weeks later I wanted to be her cage slave. Knowing she didn't need to be nice anymore she accepted and it made me ten times more excited and turned on by it.

Personally I didn't want a nice keyholder, I wanted her to be mean. Use and abuse, boss me around, tell me about guys she's banging etc. Just what I wanted!

She turned me off for a while but recently I've had the urge to be her cage slave again but unsure at this point if it's worth it.

My big head says leave it be and the little head says man that feeling again would be awesome lol.

I'm moving across the country in 3 months so I almost wanted to have a last go at it because 99.9% chance ill never see her again...

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    You broke up. Move on. From only what I've read here, It's clearly the best plan.

Isopropylforyou and Joey G like this.
  9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Wow Joey, what a story, so yeah, I think you dodged a bullet there mate! If you're moving in 3 months anyway, might be worth it to get a few last shags in, but otherwise I agree with LT above, be glad you're out of it and move onto greener pastures.

true42 and Joey G like this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks brother. As far as the relationship goes I definitely dodged a bullet.

Last night she was messaging me a bit sending me random meme's and she sent a Chastity reference coincidentally enough lol.

I mentioned how I enjoyed her controlling my orgasms and she responded "well I wouldn't mind."

So I pretty much have the green light again! I am just figuring out in the short 3 months I have here (she doesn't know I'm leaving) I might enjoy it.

I'm not gonna turn it into a chore or a task for her either because I know that turns her off but putting my thoughts together...

11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    If you really do enjoy having her control your orgasms, one way that it could continue after you move is if you get a Cellmate cage and let her control it. I don't know that I would encourage that or not because the day could come where she just leaves you locked and there's nothing you can do about it, short of cutting the thing off, but it's there to be considered. And while they normally cost around $150 I am seeing some on ebay for under $70.

Joey G likes this.
  12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Great idea but I am pretty sure when I move I will be taking a Chastity break. I am definitely open to meeting someone new and kinky though!

Honestly I am not really into Chastity just in itself. It's the fact that she is my ex and knowing were not together and won't be, she genuinely will USE me to do her chores and she enjoys watching me suffer and enjoys telling me about other guys while I'm locked up.

At first I thought I was crazy and now I'm just like well hell...if that's what I'm into that's what I'm into lol.

I never thought in a million years she would be up for it again so I need to really tip toe around how I do it this time. I know her really well and I know she hates it becoming a task. So just need to lock up, hand her the key and say "My orgasms are in your full control." then not be up her ass like I was in the past.

Definitely keep you posted...

Chaz69 likes this.
  13. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    OH and btw. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend the company "KIND3D" for your full time chastity cage. They are seriously incredible. Made from 3D printed Nylon and are sooo light weight and comfortable. Internal lock and super easy to clean. Any questions feel free to reach out. I went though like 6 devices before finding KINK3D.

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Hey Joey,

Did you ever get locked again and serve your Ex as you prepare to move? Given any thought to any sort of long distance servitude or would virtual not work for the dynamic? I know you always have an emergency key, so that would not be a concern.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice