Been blogging about my first CB experience for a while

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sephirothey, Jul 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sephirothey

sephirothey Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Hey everyone,

I've been tweeting about my first chastity experience for the first few days that I've had my CB6000. Let me know what you think! I've tried to be as insightful and erotic as possible :p

http://twitter.com/sephirothey

:scared0016:

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion :CMrocks:and to Twitter! Dollyanne just started following you. It looks like you may be having similar reactions to chastity as dollyanne. You might take a look at the beginning of dolly's journal here at the Mansion when she first got into the cb-2000. In dolly's experience it can take several months to get adjusted to it. Dolly is STILL adjusting!

You're lucky to be able to go jogging in it. Dolly couldn't do that in the beginning, and even now, sometimes gets pinched when walking.

Your sex drive may bounce around like a pogo stick. You may be highly aroused, about to burst your chastity, you may leak and dribble, or you may feel that you have gone numb down there! If the latter happens, things may be too tight such as the spacer or ring being too small. It takes some time to get this right. And, just when you think you've got it, you'll stretch some and have to re-adjust!

Also, dolly has found, at least for her, that a regular cleaning & shaving, say every three days, will help keep you from going numb. Dolly is experimenting now with keeping the chastity locked on and cleaning with her pulsating showerhead, applying Bacitracin for preventing bacterial build-up, and using her forefinger to rub around the inside of the A and B rings. It has taken dolly a long time to be able to do this.

Anyway, dolly recommends you keep at it, experiment, try new things, and ask questions. There are a lot of experienced chastity users here. Dolly had the same concern as you regarding the lock and the shower and was assured it would be OK. So far so good!

Happy Tweeting!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice