Been a long, long time coming .......

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hisherfun, Oct 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I have been interested in Chasity for many, many years (bought the first cage in the Late '90's). My now wife, has never taken it serious or shown interest. So I never really pushed hard, but never could let it go. So bought many books over the years and read them and always gave her the chance to read them. About 2 years ago things slowly started to change. At the time I had a plastic Device and could never last more then 1-2 Days.
    Do to reading this Forum, we chose to give a metal device a shot. Found a MM Jailbird in our dimensions, unfortunally still couldn't get really a compfort fit. Even ordered extra oval BaseRing and still couldn't find the Comfort level to pass the 1-3 Days barrier and mostly then needed a week plus rest. Which was not a turn on for my Wife. Guessing since I am a grower, this is the main root of my problems, my scrotum would be become soar and cause much pain.
    So we have been playing with the honor system and denial since then. Which stared to really fuel her understanding of this Kink / Fetish. Me massaging her, cuddling with her and serving her several times a day, seemed to make her want more. We / She decided that she things needed to change.
    Our play times would include more and more fictional things that, where getting us more and more aroused. These where being brought up over and over again; The first was that someday I would be allowed to cum inside her again (with no Condom) and would have to clean up my mess. She wants me to go between her legs and lick her clean, for the beginning she offered to train me, by sitting on my Face and not having any option to chicken out. Sorry just a huge turn on for me.
    Then we wandered into having her being serviced by a real Cock, while I lick her. She loves Oral and a bigger Cock inside of her would be the best of both worlds. She also mentioned that I would probably be licking the Cock as well, since it would be so close together and that made my load burst out. Over and over this would be talked out, over and over again. Then she added that once she tried out the Cock, he would have to Fuck me as well. Of course, I added in quickly that I would even make him grow for her, by sucking and licking his Cock before he penetrate into her. I am just dripping from writing this.
    Now things are becoming real, a few days ago. I got a Vasectomy, which will allow me to cum into her again someday. In the next few Weeks a PA will be added. I even offered her "pearling" of my little guy, but she benched that for now. Once this is all done a healed a new device will decorate me and she decided on a Lori's Nr. 1
    I must say over the years I have wanted this so many times and now it is slowly coming becoming reality. I am enjoying every Second of this and looking forward to this new adventure in our Life.

Jblocked and CuckeldBull like this.
  2. benny22

benny22 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    There is a section in this forum - Member fiction. I guess OP missed that but now should move his story into that section.

3. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, feel free to move it. A part is still fiction from my Wife and me, the rest is based on what we are going through.

Guest 4328 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Good luck on your journey, I hope it is all you are after.

5. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    How did the vasectomy go? Wife wants me to get one..just have heard so many horror storys..im sure just the bad knes end up on the internet but i am still nervous to do it...how long till you can go back to a physical job?

6. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    I had a Vasectomy 15 years ago but heard not much has changed. Was required to take two Valium tablets (prescribed) 30 minutes before surgery and then two shots of pain killer in each sack. He cut, felt pulling but no pain, a few stitches and off I went. The next two days were difficult, was tender and sore, and walked like I rode a horse. After that it was fine and a month later a checkup and cleared. Not much more to say, had lots of fun for a year.

G42G likes this.
  7. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, due to work and Life our private Time has taken a big back Seat. So this change is really great and we are looking forward to it.

8. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    The vasectomy went fine, it has been 4 Days now. For the the Procedure itself, 2-3 Needle pokes, some pulling only once was some discomfort. Also got a Valium ahead of time, to make sure you're relaxed and the sack hangs low. He did Removed a piece, soldered the ends and tied them off. For afterwards I took one set of Asprin and iced it a bit. I took it easy for the next 48 hrs. Did still lift heavy boxes and Furniture, just took a bit slower.
    Now 4 Days after, the insertion is still a bit swollen and sore, but it is more a discomfort than any pain.
    I do understand your nerves, didn't really have that. More nervous about the PA.

9. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info...guess i will have to bite the bullet eventually..guess i can use it for a reason to watch hockey all weekend..lol

10. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    No worries, wasn't that bad. Having a relaxed weekend is a good excuse. Licking her clean was mine. ;)

slappy and Dogtanian69 like this.
  11. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    What is pearling of the penis?

12. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    Putting small beads under the skin on the Shaft. A Lot of them use "in My Opinion" fairly large beads. We where talking about smaller beads and only on the base of the shaft. This way it only comes to play when fully inserted.
    At this time this is not going to happen though. We are looking forward to some play time once everything is healed, so this might be down the road someday.

13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for information about the vasectomy

14. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your journey together :)

15. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Never heard of pearling before. So that’s my one new thing I learned today!

16. hisherfun

hisherfun Member

Local Time:
    So for a update, Vasectomy has been a little over a week ago. The soreness went mostly away, on one side he did have a bit more pulling going on and that is still a little swollen. Unless direct pressure is applied, no pain through. The insertion, is healing well.
    Looks now the next thing will be the PA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice