Becoming More helpful

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Danny15, Oct 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I have had an interest in chastity for about 15 years . I first confessed my desire to be locked about 10 years ago , I purchased a cb3000 8 yrs ago . My wife knows I have it but has never shown an interest in it . Because the rings broke I purchase an eBay birdlocked pico . I only wear it occasionally , normaly when she is not home .

I have been aware for a couple of years that I have not shown an interest in us

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Sorry that posted without being finished . I had not shown my wife the attention she deserves , I satisfy myself 2-3 times a week and so have lost my mojo a bit . My wife is the most important person in my life and is my soul mate , I love her more now than ever before . With this in mind I fitted the pico a month or so ago when I was off work . I wanted to experience chastity and did not want to be selfish any more . I confessed this to my wife and said I will continue to wear it . She just finds it strange . She has only mentioned twice and has not looked at it or touched it .

Unintentionally I now find myself being much more helpful around the house . I clean the kitchen daily and find myself doing the laundry without being asked . I have noticed a change in my behavoir , I wonder has she . I'm also very generous with massages . Is this more helpful/ submissive behavoir a normal result when denied orgasm . It has now been over a month since my last orgasm and I am loving the feeling of the device and the feeling of being constantly horny to the point I don't want to pleasure myself , I just want to stay denied. Why didn't I try this years ago ?

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  3. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Your feelings of wanting to help more and giving her more attention are normal and good.

Although your wife is not your 'Mistress' in her mind, she is the most important woman in your life, so by default, you sort of treat her like one. She doesn't have to whip you and tie you up to be your Mistress, you honouring her and wanting to please her can be enough for now. She may never want the full on lifestyle, but I don't think she would object to help round the house and pampering.

I look forward to seeing how this goes.

jemima and kickball like this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I agree you are doing all of the right things. Keep it up and I'm sure she will notice. Then when its the right time maybe have a good talk and explain to her why you are doing of all of these things. She may show some more interest.

5. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    My wife wants me to show her less attention and be less helpful. She thought I was taking away too much of her household chores and smothering her with attention. Want to trade? :)

6. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Miss Charlotte
    Thanks for your response . Don't think my wife will ever go down the mistress route , just hope she takes an interest in my chastity . Nothing would be hotter than her taking an interest in my chastity, I have not changed my behavoir intentionally to win her over, it's just something I noticed I had been doing. Will post updates, good or bad. It's made me feel horny for the last month and made me think of her a lot more often . Fingers crossed .

MissCharlotte likes this.
  7. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Not sure when the right time is but I will bring it up again in the next month or so .

8. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I,ask myself,the same question. Why didn't I think of this years ago.. Keep showing her all the advantages of you being chaste, and she'll warm up to it

9. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    i had a similar reaction from my wife. In the first week following my admission that I was wearing my pico . She had said she felt suffocated by my attention . Think it's just she is still a little uncomfortable with it . At that point I had offered a massage one evening , and had sent her 2 texts in 3 days whilst at work telling her I loved her . Not over the top attention but perhaps a sign she is not used to the idea. Since then neither of us has mentioned it. Have not offered any extra massages , I've just happily provided massages on request with no complaints . I intend to spend the rest of my live with this wonderful woman so will let her find her own way .

10. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    She may warm to the benefits eventually . The subject might be on my mind a lot but most of her day is taken up with thinking of things like work , kids, running the house, shopping etc. also think there is a bit of denial going on . It's a subject she is uncomfortable with so its easier to ignore it , human nature I guess.

11. kkeeiitthh

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Yes, but if you run the house, care for kids shopping etc......

12. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I understand what you mean but the truth is I work long hours and am just not home enough to any more than I do already . So the kids and the shopping are always likely to remain jobs that she is best placed to deal with . I do what I can every day and will continue so to do . I have a lifetime to work this out .so think it will BA a slow burner

13. kkeeiitthh

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Slow is good sometimes

14. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Slow is the only way . If I push it she is likely to just be opposed to it and shut off completely .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice