Beach chastity,

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by mhubby, Jun 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    We have never been to a nude beach but have worn my cage under my baggy shorts. My wife thinks its great and would love one day to go to a beach and bare all. We do swim naked in our home pool because of all the privacy our property affords. There are several couple who are like minded who also attends our pool parties and while the guys are wearing nothing but a cage the ladies are in various stages of nudity. A few are naked, two will go topless, and two remain with coverage whether in a one piece or a bikini.

There is a couple we know who travel to Hedo for a cuck week. On the plane he does not wear his cage, but once they arrive at the site it does go on. Once they hit the beach, the husband has claimed there is literally a line to his wife and she gets the pick of the litter. Once the guys see the cage on him they know she is available and she does select the best while all he can do is watch and fetch. They have been trying to get a few of the other couples to come down with them, but none of us live the cuck lifestyle.

ugams, MrsAnne, kellysbitch and 2 others like this.
  2. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Going to Hedo2 and remaining caged the whole time is definitely a life goal.

3. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Tell me more about this cuck week @BR_Saiph and I would love that I think

4. Boomer

Boomer Member

Local Time:
    We would love to hear about the Cuck week too

5. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    We go to the nude beach here on occasions. No questions but a lot of second walk-bys and longing looks :):lock: 20190829_122327.jpg

6. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    This couple is a friend of a friend and have met them at a few gatherings or parties, not someone we have intimate knowledge. The information is some things we witnessed, third party stories, or things we overheard in conversations.

She is extremely hot for 55 and can pass for 10 years younger. He is just average and no one that stands out in a crowd. He likes to share men with her and she can pick anyone up she tries, they are both bi. They go out together and if he sees a guy he would like to try, he has her make the move. In order for the guy to play with her, he has to be able to take on the husband first. After the husband is done, the guy gets the wife for the remainder of the night and the following night if able to perform. If she doesn't get everything she expected out of the guy, the husband gets locked up in a cock cage for the remainder of the month or until she calms down. This goes on once a month for 10-11 month.

Once a year the go to Hedo and he is locked in his cock cage from the minute to they arrive until they are ready to leave on the shuttle back to the airport. Once there they go directly to the nude beach and then she parades him up and down the beach before they head to the nude bar. Guys and some couples will come up to them to ask and once guys find out she is available for the entire week, try to make arrangements to meet. Since its a nude beach, she sees what they are packing and goes for size, look, and behavior. During the day she will leave with a couple so she can share the guy and girl, at night its meeting the guys. From what I understand, its usually 2 at a time and hubby is there to watch.

I thought this was only a rumor, but one time we were at a party basically a meet and greet for some new people. Nothing was suppose to happen, but her and another girl were down in the basement with 5 guys. No one saw anything, but we only saw the 2 husbands the rest of the night sitting out on the deck.

ugams, Card and spider203 like this.
  7. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply, sounds like quite the party.

8. Deleted member 38179

I have found, growing up and spending my entire life on a nude beach, that people who regularly go aren’t looking at anyone any more than people do on a textile beach. I was raised to never judge someone by anything other than how they treat others. As my life has progressed, I have witnessed when nipple piercings (F & m) were taboo and “they must be wanting people to look” same goes for when genital piercings and jewelry became a thing, tattoos near or on butts and genitals too. Everything that was once taboo and “kinky” no longer is as more people see it and more people do it. Nudists only stare at the textiles and wonder what they are up to walking around fully clothed at a nude beach. Are they trying to force there preference of clothing on us nudists in our environment? If Law Enforcement has no issue with any body adornments of any kind then maybe people should relax and do like the locals (nudists at nude beaches) and not worry about other people’s opinions, but instead enjoy life and be a friendly accepting human being. The more we accept and care for one another the better we will all feel and happier life will be.

Chastity for me isn’t a kink, it’s a lifestyle and I wear it mostly as jewelry because I like to. I don’t force it on anyone. If someone asks about it I am open and honest about it. I have never been the “peacock” strutting around the beach (or anywhere) showing off trying to get attention. I instead just do normal beach activities and enjoy the sunshine in chastity and without it, makes no difference.

Live and let live is my motto. If you want to do something that doesn’t actually cause harm to someone then do it and enjoy it. Be yourself and all is well. I love that we all see things differently it’s what make us as humans so interesting. Choose appropriate settings for your activities and everyone is good. Be safe and look out for one another.

9. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well said

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I would Love to do this with my madam! Bit her in the Uk we don’t have the areas to do it in or the weather normally! But I bet it’s fun!

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I imagine if you're comfortable at a nude beach, then wearing your cage would not be much more of a hurdle. In fact, in some ways it might be easier for me to be there in a cage than nothing at all.

bondinchas likes this.
  12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    It was hot enough last weekend even here in the frozen north of the country. Caged at the beach is on my bucket list too and so far the best I've managed is nude sunbathing in my back garden - shed door carefully positioned, bedding and beach towels hung on the drier and the optimum position for the sunbed and wow, what a thrill it was especially hearing people talking as they pass on the path behind the garden.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    That's how it is for me. Uncaged I am terribly self conscious about my size, but caged no-one knows what size any of it is. The closest nude beach to us is very long and open, so you don't end up particularly close to anyone unless you want to.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  14. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
  15. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Brrr! Just came back inside (into the house, not the desired form of cumming in) and this pic on the beach warmed me right back up! Thanks!

Aussiecple likes this.
  16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    So cute!

Aussiecple likes this.
  17. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Aussiecple likes this.
  18. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    For the past few years I have had PK on the local clothing optional beach in his device. A few "lookie-loos", curious wives and girlfriends and the occasional rude trolls with their snide remarks, but overall accepted and folks tend to mind their own business. We only had one opportunity to visit the beach this year because of Covid-19 travel and lodging restrictions, but made the most of it.

@Aussiecple ; Happy Nude Year....you've given me a new item for my bucket list. Share some sun, sand and surf with you and your husband :)

0043.jpg

19. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Cool Maryland flag masks! While I’m a Virginian I’ve always thought our solid blue flag was boring, while the Md flag was really cool. But then again, we also have no nude beaches either. So go figure.

20. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    New experience for me today, went to a nude beach (nude at one end, clothed at the other. Only about 10 other people in the nude section. Not only my first time at a nude beach, first time nude while caged. I’ve been concerned about exposing my kink to other people, so I was very discreet, don’t think others saw it, but I really liked the experience.

Think I’ll go again and maybe not worry too much next time about other people, really want to feel OK to walk to the water for a swim. I went by myself today, will ask my wife if she wants to come next time, but I expect her answer will be no.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds exciting, but also sort of freeing. A way to express your inner self. Hope you can do it. Good luck and enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice