Be careful what you wish for......

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8306, Aug 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    I have been very quiet on here recently partly because not having my sub locked due to healing time after her PA and not seeing one another due to work and vanilla life my drive as a Domme had dropped dramatically.

However, this is due to change. We have two dates lined up in which I have some very devious and delicious things in store for my beloved.

I will not go into detail on here as I do not want her to know what I have in planned for her.
    All you need to know is that whilst she has been unlocked it hasn’t been easy for either of us. There have been times where I have been close to giving up. Times where my patience has been tested.

I am looking forward to asserting my dominance. I’m looking forward to gagging, hooding and tying her up to do as I please. I’m going to repeatedly ruin her and when she can take no more I’m going to get her to service my needs.

We need this. She wanted this. As I’ve said before......be careful what you wish for.
    LP :kiss:

Joe123, Zeek, tegelad and 8 others like this.
  2. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I'm glad you bounced back! You girl is VERY lucky indeed!

Hehe, honestly, i don't think many of us truly understood what we were asking for.

El Guapo and Guest 8306 like this.
  3. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I have to say that sounds like an awesome resolve. Not sure to be afraid or aroused. Well
    never mind, I think I already have my answer. Keep her on the straight and narrow. Not much
    longer and it will be lock up time.:+1::love::lock:

El Guapo and Guest 8306 like this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Funny how us blokes say "Excuse me wonderful wife/partner, would you be so kind as to lock up my penis and take control of my orgasms? I'll do my best to please you in all sorts of ways. Oh and a bit of bondage, teasing and domination would be nice as well!" When the aforementioned wonderful person agrees we literally jump for joy as we have what we wanted. Cos us blokes know how to get what we want from our better half! And then things start to go in a slightly different direction than we thought and we realize that our wonderful person is actually starting to enjoy this much more than we thought they would! Some probably try to reason with thier wonderful person (to no avail of course). Others think "oh f..k what have I done!" And the rest of us come to accept we are no longer in charge and are at the mercy of our wonderful partner! Some ladies become extremely dominant and others not so much. The thing is you won't know how far she is going to go until its to late! In my case it's still "evolving" shall we say. Mrs Chaste is going at her own pace and quite gently, but she hasn't reached the end yet! So honestly as DommeLP (and many others) say be careful what you wish for! ;)

5. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    Honestly. Once we started chastity, my wife fell in love with the power and control she had. she quickly starting changing, becoming WAY more confident and assertive, not just with me but at work and in all aspects of her life. As quickly as I was changing, she was, and the more I noticed the changes in her, the more I enjoyed the changes in me. We are both really taking to our new roles very well.

Honestly, I never thought she'd enjoy it this much. But it makes it so amazing! Like a dream come true!

I seriously didn't know that this is what I was getting into, but I'm so excited to see where it goes from here!

El Guapo, Guest 8306 and Chaste J. like this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    PS
    I never actually asked for it. It came by way of opening a door. Once inside She slowly changed
    the course.

Very well said my friend. We never really know what might be around the corner, but I'm ready
    to submit to whatever her desires are. I call that the 'Sweetest Surrender'.:love::lock::+1:

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Who ever introduced it one thing is for sure if she is really in charge the course will be changed and probably quite often.

8. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Be careful what you wish for ...
    Absolutely goddamn right!

I couldn't settle for a woman who was anything less than willing to take life (and me) by the reins and make it be what she wanted it to be (life & me).

To be sure, I have slipped up in my manners - and got the proverbial ruler across the knuckles for it.

I have recognized when I get lax, its because She gives me an inch & I take a mile. It got better when She had me reflect back what an 'inch' was.

I am very literal & symbolic - so as a reminder, I once cut an inch off a ruler & put it in my 'alter' box.

Breathe, Guest 8306 and Lann like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    My pa took awhile for it to be able to do anything with it, and even then it wasn’t actually pleasurable for another two months after that.

I actually think it was this time of healing that she truly came into her own with all this, not reciprocating, expecting pleasure, and then finally being ok with thinking of her pleasure and not feeling guilty that it didn’t involve mine.

What kind of device are u planning on having m wearing with his pa?

Zeek likes this.
  10. Zeek

Zeek New member

Riverside, CA
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I already have the PA what are some quality cages to purchase out there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice